Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) (65501 Views)

FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Christ Embassy Indicted For Fraud In UK / Benny Hinn In Abuja For Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Christ Embassy Crusade (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Ever8090: 6:28pm On Jun 23
WorkBank:

Which stupid free will.

Same God that kill kids n destroy lives ?

Read isaiah 45 v 7

The Bible God created Evil
God created all things and your father the devil decided to be evil which is the reason you are the way you are now "just like him" grin...and if destroyed children and women in those days of Isaiah that you are quoting today, what is it to you?....the ones he did not kill, where are they today?..... just as he destroyed the bad eggs among the people that is how he will destroy you and your kind if you don't repent to have a kingdom of only his faithful people......if you don't like it then and you feel offended, you go and report him to the Ape you evolved from......dey play...... nothings like atheism it's just pure foolishness and to some extent a mental disorder...
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Joy2dworldxyz: 6:44pm On Jun 23
I really know that hell would be let loose on this thread as Lucifer with all his demons and agents will gather to spew all banner of rubbish.

I can never be shocked or surprised at the weird comments, I never expected anything less but I just want to let you guys know that fire is caused by so many things and can affect any kind of structure irrespective of what they use such structure for and the church building is never an exemption.

Now to you that's mocking God because of this fire incident know this, what got burnt is the church building and not the church itself.

The church is matching on and no gate of hell can prevail against it.

Know this and know peace.

Mind you, I have never worshipped in Christ Embassy church before....
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by alizma: 7:08pm On Jun 23
WorkBank:

But followers of Chris don't believe that Covid was real.
Are you one of them, did COVID-19 killed only non Christians, where did you draw your conclusion from?
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by flourishing247: 7:24pm On Jun 23
CrushObituaries:
Which branch is this
LCA
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by CartelKenneth: 7:57pm On Jun 23
Triplerg:
Too many ignorant and demented souls are on this forum. I understand many of you are frustrated and depressed beings, but kindly take your frustrations to the appropriate places. I pray no life is lost.

Which other place can someone take frustration?
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by CartelKenneth: 7:57pm On Jun 23
Triplerg:
Too many ignorant and demented souls are on this forum. I understand many of you are frustrated and depressed beings, but kindly take your frustrations to the appropriate places. I pray no life is lost.

Which other place can someone take frustration?
🤣
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by MrJames007: 8:57pm On Jun 23
Chepos1:
Where is Fire service when you need them most?

May God help them. cry
See where they stood and tried to extinguish the fire. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by faleke16(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23
He's busy learning national anthem that is why
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Chetas81(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23
Ever8090:
how am i mocking myself? Is that not your ancestor, The one you evolve from? grin I know that if I should call you an Ape now, you will report me to be banned for insulting you, yet you claim that you evolved from Ape... grin...are you not foolish as the Bible says?😁
WHEN YOUR FOREFATHERS LIVE UNDER PRIMITIVE TENT BEFORE THE ZIONIST ARRIVE AFRICA TO TAKE THE PEOPLE AS THEIR SLAVE, KINDLY TELL ME WHAT THOSE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEIR SELF?
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by luluman: 10:02pm On Jun 23
Chicagograduate:
Pastor Chris rises the dead.He makes the cripple to walk again.He heals cancer and AIDS patients according to his televised miracle healing outreach.
However,this is a small work for him to do.If he can't, it means he doesn't have faith in himself.
So Christ embassy church and the valuable equipment should be burnt into aches simple because I said chris should stop the fire with a miracle healing prayer? Aftermath of the fire incidence,church members will be ask to donate for the rebuilding of the church and purchase of the church equipments that were destroyed.What is the sense in that?
The only sense is you shut your mouth if you are not a church member to donate.
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:37pm On Jun 23
ReacherSaidNoth:
Save this dumb explanation for your fellow believers, the text is written in simple clear language that doesn't require special interpretation. Your god created evil and he is proud of it. Full stop.

grin
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Ever8090: 12:24am On Jun 24
Chetas81:
WHEN YOUR FOREFATHERS LIVE UNDER PRIMITIVE TENT BEFORE THE ZIONIST ARRIVE AFRICA TO TAKE THE PEOPLE AS THEIR SLAVE, KINDLY TELL ME WHAT THOSE PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEIR SELF?
irrelevant question
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Kevineleven(m): 2:57am On Jun 24
ReacherSaidNoth:
Being a professional has no bearing on whether a person is prone to gullibly or not, you just committed a fallacy. We can have professionals who believe and those who don't believe, you are not suddenly wise in all things because you hold the title of doctor or engineer.

All the miracles attributed to your god and his servants are fake. If all the believers on the planet held hands in prayer and combined their faith for twnty-four hours, it would not regrow an amputated limb or fix a severed head. We have hospitals everywhere but your pastors cannot play their games there because they contain real sick people.
He is God not god, his name is YAHWEH.
I guess you are wiser than everyone on earth.
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Chetas81(m): 5:04am On Jun 24
Ever8090:
irrelevant question
prove what you think you know, oniranu
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by aswani(m): 8:03am On Jun 24
GOFRONT:
And their imaginary god just sat somewhere watching how the fire consume the workshop of his boy??

Personally, I don't believe it's the God that's imaginary, I believe Chris Oyakhilome and his flock have lost sight of the God they are supposed to be worshipping in their quest for Chris' earthly glory and riches and that God has simply turned his back on them.

This is true for every single Pentecostal church in Nigeria. Might not be true for every single parishioner though.
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Ever8090: 8:52am On Jun 24
Chetas81:
prove what you think you know, oniranu
you asked a meaningless question still dey call yourself mumu join?..

Ok..what do you want me to prove?
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Chetas81(m): 8:59am On Jun 24
Ever8090:
you asked a meaningless question still dey call yourself mumu join?..

Ok..what do you want me to prove?
olodo everywhere look at you,i think you have reasonable things to tell me in the first place, you're not a historian student, and you're quoting nonsense🤣
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Ever8090: 9:04am On Jun 24
Chetas81:
olodo everywhere look at you,i think you have reasonable things to tell me in the first place, you're not a historian student, and you're quoting nonsense🤣
this one get mental case ..
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Chetas81(m): 10:27am On Jun 24
Ever8090:
this one get mental case ..
street idiot
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Kingzmate(m): 11:53am On Jun 24
I HOPE THEY DID NOT PREACH AGAINST TINUBU GOVERNMENT

FIRE SERVICE WAS ORDERED TO SIT BACK AND USE THE FIRE TO ROAST CORN cool
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by ultim: 5:15am On Jun 25
Let the person that called asked for this fulfil his vow.
Mystery mystery mystery !!!
Re: Oyakhilome's Christ Embassy Church On Fire In Lagos(Photos) by Trippledots(m): 11:26am On Jun 25
Deltatoto:
deltatoto.every state get their Toto na me Dey stand in for delta

Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Pastors Deceive Their Congregation #photo. / Free Shopping At Apostle Suleman's Church In Lagos, Omega Fire Ministry / Bishop Oyedepo Approves N650 Million To Repair Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.