Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

Do You Have Pi For Sale? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have Pi For Sale? (145 Views)

1200 Pi For Sale / Sell Pi For Cash Here / How To Create A Pi Network Account, Step By Step Guide With Images. 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Pi For Sale? by Tasfod: 11:08am On Jun 23
If you pi has been migrated, I buy pi. My rate is #300/pi and above, depending on the pi quantity. Kindly send a DM to sell. Or you reach me on WhatsApp via 090.719.318.36

Gracias

Re: Do You Have Pi For Sale? by OBTOREPA(m): 11:23am On Jun 23
I have 300plus but will sale f@1,500.
Deal or No deal?
Re: Do You Have Pi For Sale? by Tasfod: 11:31am On Jun 23
OBTOREPA:
I have 300plus but will sale f@1,500.
Deal or No deal?

Lol, please don't get scammed. I'm begging you🤦.

Anyone who agrees to your deal, make sure you meet the person face to face before you send him your PI.
Don't get scammed please.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Pi For Sale? by dauntless15(m): 11:56am On Jun 23
Tasfod:

Lol, please don't get scammed. I'm begging you🤦.

Anyone who agrees to your deal, make sure you meet the person face to face before you send him your PI.
Don't get scammed please.
do you buy locked one, it's locked for one year.
Re: Do You Have Pi For Sale? by Tasfod: 12:02pm On Jun 23
dauntless15:
do you buy locked one, it's locked for one year.

No, locked ones are at buyer's risk cos there's no way to change the pass phrase
Re: Do You Have Pi For Sale? by dauntless15(m): 1:19pm On Jun 23
Tasfod:

No, locked ones are at buyer's risk cos there's no way to change the pass phrase
what if I give you the phrase and hand over everything, I won't scam you I just wanna sell it.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Approves Upgrading Of Ibadan Airport To International Status / Yellow Card To Reward Forty Customers With Chowdeck Food Vouchers Worth N20,000 / Mtn Glo Airtel 9mobile. DATA AT Affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.