Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada (38635 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by Nice2023(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:
Peter Obi should learn how to behave like a presidential material…

He shouldn’t be seen everywhere and in everything…. It’s childish Biko

Then keep quiet,u don't know what leadership is.

Leadership means serving the people and not lording it over the people .

Put ur mouth in village matters not this kind of talk...e get why.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by Mrexcell(m): 3:45pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:

You actually have a point he is overdoing this social media thing I don't think he has good political advisers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by givedemwotowoto: 3:46pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:

“Presidential material” according to whose standards? The standards of the politicians we criticize? People who don’t relate with the people they lead?

Some of us like PO because he’s different from the rest. Politicians in countries that work ride the same trains, buses, use the same hospitals and facilities as the people they lead

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by SoNature(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:

It's NOT childish. The political class has totally destroyed our psyche in this country. And that demigod status has made them feel they are gods while we are bunch of nobodies.

Power belongs to the people in a democracy. Perhaps you should do some research on how Former President Obama led America. That's why he was deeply loved despite his skin colour.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by Victerica(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Please, donate a bucket here, because, tears will flow sufficiently in this thread.

Meanwhile, lest I forget, the real developers doing what they know how to do best.

Do you have to be sentimental?
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by RecentHistory: 3:47pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:

Peter Obi is a common blogger and social media influencer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by xexofe1741(m): 3:48pm On Jun 23
Where is Reno oMockery the "wailing wailer"? oya come and lead the front for your fellow brown_roof lots😊.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by StreetFight: 3:49pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:

It's saddening, does he think this was what Obasanjo, Yar'Adua, Goatluck, Buhari and JAGABAN were doing that made them to become President?

Those advising this man are so dumb

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by StreetFight: 3:49pm On Jun 23
xexofe1741:
Where is Reno oMockery the "wailing wailer"? oya come and lead the front for your fellow brown_roof lots😊.

Brown roof where you dropped out of school, jumped into Mallam Audu's trailer carrying Cows from Bornu through Igboland to come and slave.

As Brown roof indegenes pray to go to Heaven, you and your people pray to go to Brown roof to go and slave

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by buharibanjo(m): 3:50pm On Jun 23
Nice one
But Emeka who be this Wei get big nyash

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by Alliswell248: 3:50pm On Jun 23
PressMyButton:

A Yoruba dude designed the 2024 FA Cup trophy, no noise, normal doings. A street in Nork York was named after Kudirat Abiola, no noise, normal doings. But just a farmland named after one ibo man, chestbeating don start.

Election loss is not easy.
We rejected him in 2023.....come 2027, we would do the same God sparing our lives.

I have never such pettiness before.

Buhari lost thrice....no noise from his followers.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by StreetFight: 3:51pm On Jun 23
Alliswell248:

Election loss is not easy.
We rejected him in 2023.....come 2027, we would do the same God sparing our lives.

I have never such pettiness before.

Buhari lost thrice....no noise from his followers.

Nah way, I knew they developed post election loss trauma, but I didn't know when their condition deteriorated into psychiatric disorders, by the time we whip them again in 2027, I hope they will not resort to mass suicide

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by Antoeni(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23
Nobody in His Right Senses Will Honor Tinubu Like This, if Any Does, Then Just Know That Tinubu Paid For it
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by Ceejay94: 3:52pm On Jun 23
PressMyButton:

A Yoruba dude designed the 2024 FA Cup trophy, no noise, normal doings. A street in Nork York was named after Kudirat Abiola, no noise, normal doings. But just a farmland named after one ibo man, chestbeating don start.
if not for one thing i would have called you an idiot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by StreetFight: 3:53pm On Jun 23
Ceejay94:
if not for one thing i would have called you an idiot

What would we call those that gave birth to you?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by aestake: 3:54pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:

He's telling you what you are missing. And you're sad!
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by Victerica(m): 3:55pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:

I think Peter Obi, is just being himself...

Free bird
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by kettykin: 3:57pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:

This is the work of his social media team , I am vee sure he gave them a free hand to do their work without the usual Nigeria micro management mentality
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:

Chai I wonder what you people really want in Nigeria. It's so shameful that someone that is proactive is seen as childish by a Nigerian. When Reno is everywhere I'm sure you've never seen it childish

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by Tareq1105: 4:00pm On Jun 23
Relax yourself, there's no tears flowing anywhere. You should rather work on yourselves bcoz it's only you guys who doesn't see anything good in other tribes. I'm a 100% Yoruba and fully Batified with no hatred for anyone except my haters.
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Please, donate a bucket here, because, tears will flow sufficiently in this thread.

Meanwhile, lest I forget, the real developers doing what they know how to do best.

So, if all these were done without noise, how come you know about them if they were not posted online just as this one you termed "noise making"
Why are you telling me? You should have kept it the secret that It was meant to be, don't you think so?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by placeofallure(f): 4:01pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:

I thought I was the only one on this. When you don't have class, you don't have it. Yes-Daddy-Peter-Lamba-Omnipresent-Obi is crass! Very classless individual. 🙃🙃

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by wisepigeon: 4:01pm On Jun 23
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

So, if all these were done without noise, how come you know about them if they were not posted online just as this one you termed "noise making"
Why are you telling me? You should have kept it the secret that It was meant to be, don't you think so?
I thought by now you should be wise, but it's unfortunate you are still psychologically retarded.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by travelzcruix: 4:01pm On Jun 23
Nigerians will be Excelling overseas but hardly do that at home because an average Nigerian is fighting physical and supernatural forces. They rather name public infrastructure after crooks, money looters, than promote and recognize brains. The last stage before hell fire is Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by Sakobaba(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23
Filling station/gas station & shopping complex for sale.

Land size: 3 & half plot

Title: Governor’s consent. Am necessary documents available pertaining petroleum and gas products. Call/ WhatsApp : zero nine zero one four four five nine eight zero six for inspection. Video available for serious buyer only.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by ndu99(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23
Since peter obi noticed it easily i'll say it was a monetary deal by the duo.
Like do it and i will pay u.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by Jcash90: 4:05pm On Jun 23
Nice2023:

Then keep quiet,u don't know what leadership is.

Leadership means serving the people and not lording it over the people .

Put ur mouth in village matters not this kind of talk...e get why.
which leadership, everything that happens he likes to be congratulating or paying condolence visit, always want to be trending on news like a child wanting likes and shares on social media, does he think that will bring votes to him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23
This is something we should all celebrate not fight over
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by ednut1(m): 4:09pm On Jun 23
But some people told us Nigerians are second class citizens abroad
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by PHIPEX(m): 4:10pm On Jun 23
Thundafireseun:

You have been programmed to believe your leaders should be like God's who are rarely seen. That's why you "worship" whenever you see them. They should sit in their mansions and have people pay them homage and royalty.

Someone is freely living his life but you believe a presidential material should not be seen in public. The problem is not Obi's lifestyle but your obsolete software.
Re: Peter Obi Celebrates Emeka Nnadi Who Has A Park Named After Him In Canada by DamnnNiggarr: 4:11pm On Jun 23
Tareq1105:
Relax yourself, there's no tears flowing anywhere. You should rather work on yourselves bcoz it's only you guys who doesn't don't see anything good in other tribes. I'm a 100% Yoruba and fully Batified with no hatred for anyone except my haters.
Go back to primary school and learn more about singular and plural before attempting to engage me next time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shiite Muslims Protecting Police Officers During Riot In Kaduna (Unseen Photos) / First Batch Of A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft Departs USA For Nigeria / The New Age Qualification To Run For A Political Office In Nigeria By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.