Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,264 members, 7,964,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:16 AM

Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad (25197 Views)

I Can’t Be Receiving Salaries For Doing Nothing - SA In kwara Resigns / Is Ekweremadu Still Receiving Salaries As A Nigerian Senator? / HEDA Asks ICPC To Probe Bashir Ahmad For ‘Receiving Salaries’ After Resigning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by femi4: 5:40pm On Jun 23
Slytiger:
Dem plenty on that table. From lecturers to doctors, admin clerks, engineers, nurses, pharmacists, surveyors e.t.c

I know one that japa-ed. He now returned to his employer (a university) a few years after to collect his masters degree certificate. The university made him pay back over 7million naira in wages received before the certificate was released to him.
I am sure he didn't pay
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Jun 23
dre11:
https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-calls-for-punishment-of-civil-servants-receiving-salaries-abroad/
Nigerians should please consider now recalling all of their senators and representatives who voted for the New Airplanes for the President and His Vice. Nigerians should consider now recalling all of their senators and representatives who are currently voting against the anti-open grazing bill.

https://lawpadi.com/recall-senator-nigeria/

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by lexy2014: 5:43pm On Jun 23
frankmoney:
Can't they do a physical biometric every month before salary is released ? That's the only way to reduce ghost workers

Is biometric the solution to all Nigerias problems? All the biometric done so far, how many problems has it solved?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by Bimpe29: 5:43pm On Jun 23
Our system is so weak and porous.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by Macdeey: 5:45pm On Jun 23
slivertongue:
ghost party, ghost president, ghost workers. All earning salaries for suffering NIGERIANS. There out put has destroyed the economy.
Leave the mumu ! As if no be Naija money em dey steal through wayo wayo
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by lexy2014: 5:46pm On Jun 23
Is this not the same young man who started a tax consultancy as governor and was using this company to collect taxes for Lagos while he was governor of Lagos state?
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by Whalis: 5:47pm On Jun 23
BafanaBafana:
The exact thing Tinubu would have done if he were in their shoes.
Chaiii!
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by whirlout: 5:47pm On Jun 23
In a sane country this should attract severe punishment as suggested but when the president himself is a crook, what do u expect.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by DUNDEEmoderatos: 5:47pm On Jun 23
slivertongue:
ghost party, ghost president, ghost workers. All earning salaries for suffering NIGERIANS. There out put has destroyed the economy.
Grow up kid, this has been happening from the time of Babangida now somebody is out to stop it and you are still complaining.
Dem do una go complain Dem no do una go complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by DUNDEEmoderatos: 5:49pm On Jun 23
BafanaBafana:
The exact thing Tinubu would have done if he were in their shoes.
Some of you are just terrible people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by loswhite(m): 5:53pm On Jun 23
dipsx:

We will only be going in cycles if we see things this way.
To find a solution to any problem you must get to the root cause.
Systems are ran be humans, we have laws too here in Nigeria. Infact many people will tell you our problem is not lack of laws but its ineffectiveness.

The law or Systems are subject to those practicing them.

I rest my case.
Read and understand especially the last part

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by Ikumapkayi: 5:59pm On Jun 23
lexy2014:
Is this not the same young man who started a tax consultancy as governor and was using this company to collect taxes for Lagos while he was governor of Lagos state?

You are ignorant!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by lexy2014: 6:02pm On Jun 23
Ikumapkayi:

You are ignorant!

Since you are not ignorant, I don't see where you have answered the question I asked you

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by ozo13(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23
loswhite:
It is not people. It is a system that makes people fall in line. If not for laws and institutions in the US do you think they will not be corrupt? Take for instance a wrong parking can cost you 300usd. The point is after you pay once .. lol you will start behaving. We need a system that ensures appropriate consequences for all not selective.
hahahah we have same law here ooo.The road safety officials will prefer u bribe them 3/5k than paying that 300usd.its just a complex country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by severee(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by Druss(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23
Another distraction. Instead of announcing, just do it. Also look at reducing the cost of governance.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by benjaminlawson(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23
Mr. President, when it comes to common man they must be fished out and be punished for any fraud committed. But when it comes to subsidy scam, they are untouchable, it is common man that must be punished for fraud committed by our elites and politicians instead of fishing them out and be punished, we have the statement; subsidy gone. Let it be known to the wicked Nigeria politicians that they all laughing at the masses calamity of hunger and suffering now, while they are living extravagant life, Nigerians masses are going to laugh over them at last, for an adage says he who laugh last laugh best, a day of accountability from God is on the way for them.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by Blessedarethepe(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23
dipsx:

It may appear funny to many that the root cause of our problems is not leadership but people, people make leaders.
Not to say good leadership is not going to help but good people is a sure solution.

I wish us well.
People do, and INEC does otherwise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by BafanaBafana: 6:25pm On Jun 23
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Some of you are just terrible people.
Not me, I didn't vote for a known criminal to become president.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by Alliswell248: 6:26pm On Jun 23
kaludestiny10:
Election thief pointing ☝️ accusing fingers on other thieves.

Wailing wailer supporting a failed politician.

Shameless people from the five plots of land want to force a failed politician on Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by Yinmuti: 6:30pm On Jun 23
Hello my people

I have a beautiful platform like nairaland where you can chat and mingle..

Kindly extend love by visiting and registering to

Thepeopleforums.com

https://www.thepeopleforums.com/forum/news/breaking-news/japa-tinubu-orders-sanction-civil-servants-taking-salaries-after
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by travelzcruix: 6:36pm On Jun 23
Nigerians and doings, which one is foreign based civil servant again. Yet work no reach some people. Na man dey do man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by dami2boi(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23
dre11:

President Bola Tinubu has demanded severe penalties for Nigerian civil servants who relocate abroad while continuing to draw salaries from Nigeria as well as those complicit in facilitating such fraudulent activities.

https://thenationonlineng.net/tinubu-calls-for-punishment-of-civil-servants-receiving-salaries-abroad/
😂
Hmmm..., I dey laugh.
Check properly now, he is still receiving pension from the Lagos State Government as a former Governor, why still serving as a president and thereby receiving double pay.
Nawah oh🥶🥶😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by ShootThemAll(m): 6:42pm On Jun 23
What your son job? Lobbying around Aso rock, That's if his son and daughters names are not on the list.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by sIfioksq: 6:47pm On Jun 23
Tinubu is the answer to Nigerias progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by MrCuteAndLoaded: 6:49pm On Jun 23
ojun50:
The country is ghosted by ghosted civilians workers and rule by ghosted president.

Holyghost Fire!!!!! Fire dem
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by Ojuntana: 6:58pm On Jun 23
Slytiger:
Dem plenty on that table. From lecturers to doctors, admin clerks, engineers, nurses, pharmacists, surveyors e.t.c

I know one that japa-ed. He now returned to his employer (a university) a few years after to collect his masters degree certificate. The university made him pay back over 7million naira in wages received before the certificate was released to him.
See lie.
Even a kid will not believe this lie
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by benjanny(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23
But how possible is this
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by sIfioksq: 7:10pm On Jun 23
Tinubu, a resolute leader who prioritizes the people, despite facing slander and opposition from fearful detractors.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by EchoEnigma: 7:20pm On Jun 23
Nice one. You can't Japa still be on the payroll of the government and still criticising the government. I thought we want things to be done the right way? Let it start with us.
Re: Tinubu Calls For Punishment Of Civil Servants Receiving Salaries Abroad by Bluntemperor: 7:30pm On Jun 23
Padipadi:
Seconded

You know,Nigerians are very entitled,with some exceptions!
But this also happens in Private Sectors as Well, where Workers resigned,yet is kept Secret by other Officials - 6mths,1year,etc
Yet,we talked bad of Govt-while we are also Culprits!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Dino Melaye Visited Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Lauretta Onochie Accuses Obasanjo, Ezekwesili Of Influencing Corruption Index / Yoruba Elders Disagree As Leadership Crisis Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.