Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:35 PM

Nigerians Are Wonderful People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Wonderful People (80 Views)

Roachas Okorocha And Ogbonanya Onu Are Wonderful Politicians Aswear / Ooni: Ugwuanyi Is A Wonderful Leader, Donates Fumigation Equipments To Enugu / "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Wonderful People by oshorstan(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23
*Nigeria’s Debt Up By ₦24.33trn In Three Months, Now ₦121.67trn*

In a civilised country, this should create a revolution. We saw what happened with Mohammed Morsi of Egypt. See the revolution in Burkina Faso and Niger Republic, trying to break free from the French imperialism.

In Nigeria, many of our people celebrate their oppressors, defend them in the media, and make the gullible ones to build castles in the air and call it Hope.

Nigerians are so gullible to the point that they believed that the new Anthem would further reduce inflation, increase minimum wage, make them happy , make their wives get pregnant, get them a new car, and therefore increase their life span. I saw an extraordinary number of Nigerians Happy because of the new Anthem.

I have friends who are full grown adults with grey beards Happy with the fuel hike, double taxation, lack of infrastructure, insecurities in Nigeria. It is only in Nigeria, that a renowed criminal will be voted for, to occupy a sensitive office and the Christians will be praying and fasting for him to do well in Governance.

Indeed we are wonderful people. I am not surprised when Barabas was preferred to Jesus , A Man who did them no harm. A man who gave them bred and fish. All the same , I think those who defend the Apc are being given special preference of buying PMS at 128 naira per litre, Dollar at 350 per naira, They have good federal Government paying jobs, they are entitled to security, they enjoy scholarships and Good roads , and medical services.

Let me stop at this juncture and think about the Good things The Apc has done for Nigerians! Indeed Buhari is the best President Nigeria has ever produced. He delivered all his campaign promises, and his portraits still stand in the walls of every Offices in Nigeria. It was in that light that Tinubu has come to continue from where he stopped. Nigerians should stop complaining and enjoy the Renewed Hope agenda of President Ahmed Tinubu. Nigerians can choose to stay here and enjoy the Renewed Hope agenda. I will support the president to ban every Apc youth from Travelling or sending their Children out of Nigeria to Overseas for a better life. I so rise

Oshoriah writes from Benin city

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ododo Assures Of Effective Disaster Management In Nigeria / Value Based System / Otunba Gbenga Daniel Under Periscope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.