Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,658 members, 7,930,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:47 PM

Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation (43126 Views)

Raisi Had Blood On His Hands, We Offered Condolences As Typical Practice - US / Ugandan Policeman Assaults A Woman, Holds Her Breast (Video) / Ghana Policeman Whips Lady's Butts Raw For Refusing To Enter Cell (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by realoscar84(m): 10:14pm On Jun 24
Idiot. See ur life now as you carry police work for head. U dey attack people wey dey protest against government policy that equally affect you and ur family too. Afterall police doesn't earn enough to give their family good life like the corrupt politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by IbnB: 10:23pm On Jun 24

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Thonee(m): 10:32pm On Jun 24
Him don comot hands for Kenya matter be dat.
But painful how African policemen intimidates it's citizens and treats the slave masters as demigods.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by iamfactor(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24
Lekan239:
mumu
Are u normal?
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Calitoscassius(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24
This is what happens to overzealous and irritatingly enthusiastic morrons who takes police work to the estreem, what this kinda fool don't understand is the protest would help them also as they are also citizens of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by aywagze(m): 10:42pm On Jun 24
Dayum! ..things will never be the same again ..πŸ€”
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Hagks(m): 10:44pm On Jun 24
EnEnPeecee:
Mad people many here ooo lol grin
I swear πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Gandrova: 10:46pm On Jun 24
Namaster:
From his facial expression, the policeman knows comfort is NOT the only thing his wife is collecting from that guy.

grin
Why can't you keep mute. Very useless comments undecided
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Hagks(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24
legitnow:
NIGGA IS THINKING DAMN, HOW DO I WIPE MY ASS NOW?
una go use laugh kill person one day for this place…abeg make I puff my loud..how u go dey do police work I rather remain jobless

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by aktolly54(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24
mbahdi:
Good
Serves him right let him feel also wat he wanted to happen to others....he sud AV lost his dick to it as well
Lol...lost his dick ba wo
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by aktolly54(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24
legitnow:
NIGGA IS THINKING DAMN, HOW DO I WIPE MY ASS NOW?
pap only for him. That way he will barely toilet, na to unirate every minute
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by chudez0147(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24
Namaster:
From his facial expression, the policeman knows comfort is NOT the only thing his wife is collecting from that guy.

grin
grin
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by winner37(m): 10:58pm On Jun 24
Nukilia:
Next time you will not use your position to intimidate citizens who want a better nation for themselves. The politicians you are trying so hard to defend have their children living abroad while they give you guns and tear gas to go attack citizens of your country.

Madness cured...

Brother, am confused if this kind of miracle no fit happen in Nigeria with this person 🀌 even though one officer will lost only one hand it will fine ..

Just imagine people are protecting for a betterment and idiot wants to showcase themselves by scaring those people definitely gods dealt with him with no mercy πŸ™..

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Mayor88(m): 11:03pm On Jun 24
;
Namaster:

grin angry angry grin
grin
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by winner37(m): 11:04pm On Jun 24
APOPTOSIS:
Pathetic 😒 😒
This is the point where you will realise the advantage of hands over the penis.
Life is just a dream. One mistake can shatter a dream instantly

Lol since its doesn't affect his penis his wife will be the one inserting the penis still enjoyi it but the problem will be how he's going to be touching the nipples or fingering the clitoris for more orgasm..
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Thabothabo101: 11:04pm On Jun 24
No more fapping for this dude. Unless he acquires hand transplants.
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by winner37(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24
Am confused if this kind of miracle no fit happen in Nigeria with this people 🀌 even though one officer will lost only one hand it will fine ..

Just imagine people are protecting for a betterment and idiot wants to showcase themselves by scaring those people definitely gods dealt with him with no mercy πŸ™.

God knows how to deal with Pharaohs 🀌
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Joy2dworldxyz: 11:10pm On Jun 24
I just pray the system he was defending don't abandon him .
Of a truth no one knows what tomorrow holds.
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Trophy12: 11:20pm On Jun 24
Namaster:

grin
honestly that facial expression Kon resemble sabinus grin
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by AngelicBeing: 11:31pm On Jun 24
sad
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Zubeezanga(m): 11:32pm On Jun 24
PapaNnamdi:
I think say na Nigerian police, I been don happy die,

Wait no be sabinus be this??
Unfortunately it won't be us yeah majority of us are good officers and if we have good officers wey against the petty pay and useless logistics we still dy work earnestly to keep una safe and u dy pray this kinda prayer omo e go befall u.
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by PapaNnamdi: 11:39pm On Jun 24
Zubeezanga:
Unfortunately it won't be us yeah majority of us are good officers and if we have good officers wey against the petty pay and useless logistics we still dy work earnestly to keep una safe and u dy pray this kinda prayer omo e go befall u.

So long u wear that cursed uniform,
U will reap the fruit of every Nigerian curse on the Nigerian police.

Lying on innocent ppl to extort them at the station,
I have had 3 experience with ur family ppl, and the 3 times I was deceived to the station and extorted.

Canister go explode for una hand leg and mouth when una least expect.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by PerfectStranger(m): 11:48pm On Jun 24
Namaster:

grin
Guy you're officially a madd man grin
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by jUeLiZ: 11:51pm On Jun 24
Now the government you were defending will leave you behind...sad reality...I pray he doesn't end up committing suicide

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Melonsmasher: 12:09am On Jun 25
Namaster:

grin
Could be her brother
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by chatinent: 12:17am On Jun 25
En don finally comot hand from country problem.
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by begge: 12:28am On Jun 25
There is no difference between the kenya zoo police and the nigeria zoo police
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by TrackerSK: 12:36am On Jun 25
No be flesh I dey see for dis first pics?
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by 12345baba(m): 12:42am On Jun 25
Robot hands go fit am
Re: Kenyan Policeman Lost His Hands After Teargas Canister Detonation by Yonline: 1:09am On Jun 25
eeya sorry oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) / Putin’s Hypersonic Missiles Carrying Warship On FIRE (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.