Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,052 members, 7,980,747 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Does Anyone Experience This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Anyone Experience This? (464 Views)

Does Anyone Experience This? / Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Experience This? by Afonja101: 4:32pm On Jun 23
Since i was a child I noticed that whenever any bad thing wants to happen to me, I'll dream of it and when I'm about to enter that trouble, I'll remember the dream but I'll still go ahead and say after all it was just a dream, Lo and behold I'll go and enter the trouble and it will happen exactly how I saw it in the dream... It has happened so many times that I can't count.
Re: Does Anyone Experience This? by advanceDNA: 4:37pm On Jun 23
U get expo...u still dey fail....

Them supposed wipe u oraimo cord

3 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Experience This? by Cypress042: 5:12pm On Jun 23
The fact it has happened to you so many times means you're ignorance of your own self, no advice here can save you op 😏
Re: Does Anyone Experience This? by Solofresh2: 5:30pm On Jun 23
Re: Does Anyone Experience This? by Solofresh2: 5:31pm On Jun 23
Meaning you don't take your life serious
You must learn a lesson OP

(1) (Reply)

The Cultist Saga: Saving My Brothers / Meet Nigerian Woman Married To 5 Men / This Is True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.