Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do (29755 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Man Down, I Repeat, Man Down! Call For Back Up! (picture) / Lock Down : “I Need Sex”, Nigerian Lady Cries Out(watch Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Chidex369: 4:53pm On Jun 23
Greetings my people,

Please I really need your advice on how to go about this matter that is really eating me up. We went on a normal date with my girl whom I have proposed marriage to and she accepted it. But in recent time I have been telling her to come and see my parent but was like we are not yet ready, I don't understand it.

Today we went out and she opened up and started telling me areas of my life which she's not really comfortable with and I should improve on them. When she was done she said she needs us to slow things down for now.

I don't really know how to go about this right now. Please I really need your advice on it. I really love this girl and wants to settle down with her. We broke before and reconcile after two years, and we been back for like 6 months now.

Please no insult or curse. Please I need your advice.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Offpointng: 5:01pm On Jun 23
Slow things down for now which can also mean, "leave me alone for now". And person wey tell you mai you leave am alone you no go leave am??

We guys really need to understand that you're actually writing an invitation to suffering and Emotional pain when you try to force yourself on people most especially Women. Now, I know how hard it's gonna be for you now but just like she asked you to slow down, slow down for real nigga to save urself pains

359 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Jeon(f): 5:05pm On Jun 23
What should I call this?
Men don't need love or Women, but I always see them dying to get it and be accepted by Women.

Redpill crew dy use anonymous mask to prevent him from brotherhood.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Remman(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23
Her mind is not fully made up. The thing is, when you guys first broke up, what led to the broke up is yet to clear off her mind. Secondly, if you used to give her money, just stop it for now and see her response. You love her but your love is not returned equally and that's the fact, she's obviously attached to you for a reason and that's what you need to find out, because marriage is different from friendship, if these matters come up during marriage you may not be able to handle it. Secondly, she could be dating someone by her accessment is better than you and your speed would spoil her chances for a greener pasture with this other guy. You're just her plan B should in case things doesn't work out with the current guy she's hoping on. The truth is, during the period of your breakup, a lot of things happened and things have changed and it's not anyone's fault since there was a breakup in the past.

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Solofresh2: 5:21pm On Jun 23
Jeon:
What should I call this?
Men don't need love or Women, but I always see them dying to get it and be accepted by Women.

Redpill crew dy use anonymous mask to prevent him from brotherhood.

Only a foolish man will die to get love from a woman
Please don't generalize it

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by qtguru(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23
What are the things she wants you to work on ? Are they of grave concerns ? This is forever, could be thinking twice before entering the union. Maybe make yourself scarce if she's not really serious.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Solofresh2: 5:25pm On Jun 23
She said there are areas you are lacking behind.In what areas please?
By the way, she said you should slow things down. You sef slow am down nah.Love and marriage no be by force. Women plenty.
Move on already if you can't slow down. Time no dey again oo

41 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by chatinent: 5:37pm On Jun 23
Maybe there is a bad attitude she's checking on you if you'll change first?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by advanceDNA: 5:41pm On Jun 23
Chidex369:
Greetings my people,

Unless she's very young and not ready for the martial life.....it might be that u are with a woman whose heart is not totally with you....either because of ur financial position, or because she has someone else shes hoping will be ready so she can leave u....
Baba..one of the biggest mistake u will make in life is to marry a woman who's just marrying you because u are the only one available..... U go regret am later.....

Na this kind woman boyz dey pretend for say Dem don lose job and have no money for like 4months to see her reaction......

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Freshtruth(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23
How many of you remember this mumu?

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by DevilsEqual(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23
I know how it feels but bro, try move on
The mere fact that she said "u need to fix some areas and then trying to slow things down just cause of that"

Id not tryna convince such lady ever again to the relationship with me

That aside, try fix whatever area needs fixing but not with her

114 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Emmanuel900(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23
Chidex369:
Greetings my people,

Please I really need your advice on how to go about this matter that is really eating me up. We went on a normal date with my girl whom I have proposed marriage to and she accepted it. But in recent time I have been telling her to come and see my parent but was like we are not yet ready, I don't understand it.

Today we went out and she opened up and started telling me areas of my life which she's not really comfortable with and I should improve on them. When she was done she said she needs us to slow things down for now.

I don't really know how to go about this right now. Please I really need your advice on it. I really love this girl and wants to settle down with her. We broke before and reconcile after two years, and we been back for like 6 months now.

The only true thing that can help you is to give her maximum space and be on a look out for a new girl.

I know it sound very harsh but any effort from your side to savage the situation is going to have the opposite effect, you only have a chance if you give her maximum space and ready to move on ASAP.

This the only thing that can help you, if she didn't chase after you when you give her the space she requested for then she is not really interested in being with you as much as you want to be with her but you seem like those guys without any backbone that will try very hard to convince her which will just make her see you as a desperate loser and run away from you without looking back.

Most of the guys that are having fun with her behind your back may not even be as good as you but have more backbone than you. She should be the one trying to meet your standard not the opposite, what's she bringing to the table that make you hand over all the power to her and allow her to dictate the relationship ? you are definitely not man enough for her, you are just a typical wuss and nice guy.

She should be the one trying to push you quickly into marriage because time is not on women side.

A man rushing to get marry is not attractive to attractive women unless the woman is already becoming an evening newspaper and also desperately looking for marriage.

When it come to marriage matter, the best and most favourable scenario for men is when the women is the one pushing you to get marry to her and already hinting at marriage with you, she should be the one asking you for the time to go see your parents if she's serious with you not the other way round , asking you for the time for engagement etc because time is not on women side and if she love you enough she will definitely try to take that step with you if she didn't then it mean she is not really in love with you to that extent yet and have other plans which mean you should have other plans too.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Nonexisting1: 6:15pm On Jun 23
Another man is being considered and he has better chances than you. Nigga, you've lost out and your heartbreak will be massive, just wait for it. It's coming soon.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by FRANCISTOWN: 6:27pm On Jun 23
Chidex369:
Greetings my people,

Rule Number 1. Never reconnect a failed relationship.
For whatever reasons under the heavens, do not ever reconcile with your ex. The people who leave are never the people that return.
And the people you left, you will never meet them the same .

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Chidex369: 6:52pm On Jun 23
Emmanuel900:

The only true thing that can help you is to give her maximum space and be on a look out for a new girl.

I know it sound very harsh but any effort from your side to savage the situation is going to have the opposite effect, you only have a chance if you give her maximum space and ready to move on ASAP.

This the only thing that can help you, if she didn't chase after you when you give her the space she requested for then she is not really interested in being with you as much as you want to be with her but you seem like those guys without any backbone that will try very hard to convince her which will just make her see you as a desperate loser and run away from you without looking back.

Most of the guys that are having fun with her behind your back may not even be as good as you but have more backbone than you. She should be the one trying to meet your standard not the opposite, what's she bringing to the table that make you hand over all the power to her and allow her to dictate the relationship ? you are definitely not man enough for her, you are just a typical wuss and nice guy.

She should be the one trying to push you quickly into marriage because time is not on women side.

A man rushing to get marry is not attractive to attractive women unless the woman is already becoming an evening newspaper and also desperately looking for marriage.

When it come to marriage matter, the best and most favourable scenario for men is when the women is the one pushing you to get marry to her and already hinting at marriage with you, she should be the one asking you for the time to go see your parents if she's serious with you not the other way round , asking you for the time for engagement etc because time is not on women side and if she love you enough she will definitely try to take that step with you if she didn't then it mean she is not really in love with you to that extent yet and have other plans which mean you should have other plans too.

Thank you bro. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Auxtan(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23
Chidex369:
Greetings my people,

Broke up and stayed over 2 years before coming back together. Whoever that was in her life before your reconciliation is causing her confusion. Try to listen a purposeful message together with her on YouTube. She's just confused and unsure of what she really wants.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Knightred(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23
Chidex369:
Greetings my people,

U CAN'T WAIT TO TAKE OFF HER PANTIESangry
SO U HAVE'NT SEEN PUSSI IN YOUR LIFEundecided
AND U CALL YOUSELF A MAN
SHAME.angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Coolestguy2023: 7:47pm On Jun 23
Chidex369:
Greetings my people,

This is my advice for you. Grow up dude.
She telling you to slow things down means that she is not sure of any future with you.
Let her be guy.
Reduce the number of calls and don't give a derm about her. Infact, don't feel concern about her any more. Kill that foolish feelings you have for her and give yourself some respect.
Stay like that till she comes back to her senses.
Use your brain

If you show desperation, YOU ARE FINISHED. You will get more hurt than you exp2ct

82 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by baraboo98: 7:58pm On Jun 23
Chidex369:
Greetings my people,

Ha ha ha.... You guys broke up and came back. Otilor you have nothing there again just move on. Mark my words

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Kingray10: 8:11pm On Jun 23
Baba went back to an EX.
grin cheesy

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Samakus(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23
You guys have said it all

Move the F on nwanne. You're not a priority

But I know that the simp in you won't allow you move on. And your tears will be LOUD

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Foodqueen(f): 9:26pm On Jun 23
Are you financially stable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by AcadaWriter: 10:12pm On Jun 23
Baba went back to an EX.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:27pm On Jun 23
"We broke up for two years and reconciled 6 months ago grin, " God is speaking to you and you don't want to listen. The cycle is about repeating itself and you are not seeing the trend, you have to be careful.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:27pm On Jun 23
"We broke up for two years and reconciled 6 months ago grin, " God is speaking to you and you don't want to listen. The cycle is about repeating itself and you are not seeing the trend, you have to be careful. ..

13 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:28pm On Jun 23
Foodqueen:
Are you financially stable

Are you both financially stable?

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by geewean(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23
My advice: I am telling you from third party experience.

She is definitely considering another guy aside from you but she is using your "lack areas" as a cover up to buy time to see if the grass is greener over there.

You must understand women well.A woman who loves you truly will be all over you to come see your parents.Except your relationship has history of domestic violence, cheating on your path etc. Asides that, It's conspicuous that another man with better potential is in the pipeline and you are a back up plan amd she knows yiu cant do without her hence her confidence to say slow down.

Ask yourself this question.If she was dating Davido or WizKid will she say slow down or do you think she is not thinking about marriage seriously?

Action plan: Start now to detach your mind from her immediately before she finally serves you the breakfast.Start ghosting her immediately and Donna internal audit as a man.

Ask yourself certain vital questions.Who are you ? What's your purpose in life and how well do you give yourself to this course.Whats your emotional intelligence level? An answer to this will make you attract the right woman.

Baba take it from me that girl doesn't love you at all.She is taking advantage of your unhindered access to find her real spec for marriage.You will not die though it will be tough but trust me brother you will be better and stronger.

The third party experience was a similar situation like yours and he started forcing the love on her till she got to married to him cos he is the only one available.

It's three weeks now after wedding she has refused to join her husband but excusing it on trying to arrange her things.

I am reliably informed that She is currently been banged by the guy who is not giving her time and refused to marry her.

My brother it's better to let her go and you have peace.
You see that feeling you are having for her is not real .Na just chemical reaction of Dopamine and oxytocin that's working in Ur brain.When you enter marriage the reality will stare at you I pray you won't be unfortunate then.

Follow Agbafrian on twitter to see things that are happening in marriage.Dont think wedding is the end .It's just the beginning

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by okerekingsley90: 10:41pm On Jun 23
advanceDNA:

Unless she's very young and not ready for the martial life.....its might be that u are with a woman whose heart is not totally with you....either because of ur financial position, or because she has someone else shes hoping will be ready so she can leave u....
Baba..one of the biggest mistake u will make in life is to marry a woman who's just marrying you because u are the only one available..... U go regret am later.....

Na this kind woman boyz dey pretend for say Dem don lose job and have no money for like 4months to see her reaction......

Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See eh you are on point with this

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by okerekingsley90: 10:44pm On Jun 23
geewean:
My advice: I am telling you from third party experience.

She is definitely considering another guy aside from you but she is using your "lack areas" as a cover up to buy time to see if the grass is greener over there.

You must understand women well.A woman who loves you truly will be all over you to come see your parents.Except your relationship has history of domestic violence, cheating on your path etc. Asides that, It's conspicuous that another man with better potential is in the pipeline and you are a back up plan amd she knows yiu cant do without her hence her confidence to say slow down.

Ask yourself this question.If she was dating Davido or WizKid will she say slow down or do you think she is not thinking about marriage seriously?

Action plan: Start now to detach your mind from her immediately before she finally serves you the breakfast.Start ghosting her immediately and Donna internal audit as a man.

Ask yourself certain vital questions.Who are you ? What's your purpose in life and how well do you give yourself to this course.Whats your emotional intelligence level? An answer to this will make you attract the right woman.

Baba take it from me that girl doesn't love you at all.She is taking advantage of your unhindered access to find her real spec for marriage.You will not die though it will be tough but trust me brother you will be better and stronger.

The third party experience was a similar situation like yours and he started forcing the love on her till she got to married to him cos he is the only one available.

It's three weeks now after wedding she has refused to join her husband but excusing it on trying to arrange her things.

I am reliably informed that She is currently been banged by the guy who is not giving her time and refused to marry her.

My brother it's better to let her go and you have peace.
You see that feeling you are having for her is not real .Na just chemical reaction of Dopamine and oxytocin that's working in Ur brain.When you enter marriage the reality will stare at you I pray you won't be unfortunate then.

Follow Agbafrian on twitter to see things that are happening in marriage.Dont think wedding is the end .It's just the beginning

Smart men are on NL. AS A MAN YOU MUST BE highly mental when it comes to women. OP be a man . Build your confidence. Nothing makes women want your more if you are very confident. Dress well be fit look good smell nice guy women are nothing if you get game but when you see that woman that complements you. You know what to do.

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Harddiskng(m): 11:27pm On Jun 23
Oga it is not everything, that needs to be spelt out

She is not ready to settle with you, if you think this year is your year of marital bless; look for a lady that is ready.

Babe wey you suppose press spacebar like 100 times give better space immediately those words came out of her mouth. You still carry matter con here dey disturb us angry

29 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Nicepoker(m): 11:59pm On Jun 23
I am very sure she is jobless. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Ask Me To Slow Things Down - I don't know what to do by Knightred(m): 6:53am On Jun 24
So u havent seen pussi in your entire life that why u cant slow things downundecided
Son,SHAME ON U FOR NOT KNOWING HOW TO CONTROL YOUR D!CKangry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Banana And Groundnut, What Positive Effect Does It Have On Sex Performance? / How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.