Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,555 members, 7,926,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:39 PM

Chief Hon. Friday Nubari Nke-eeh, Played host To Hon. Sydney Tambari Gbara. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Hon. Friday Nubari Nke-eeh, Played host To Hon. Sydney Tambari Gbara. (122 Views)

Wike Plays Host To Tinubu At Rivers State Government House (Video) / Ex-Police AIG, Tambari Yabo Is Dead / Lagos Seals Maggi Hotel, Tambari Theatre Art In Badagry, To Prosecute Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chief Hon. Friday Nubari Nke-eeh, Played host To Hon. Sydney Tambari Gbara. by Optimistic2021(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23
CHF. HON. Friday Nubari Nke-ee played host to the Honorable Commissioner for Environment, Rivers State
Hon. Sydney Tambari Gbara and a host of others in his country home Okwale.

Earlier today, CHF. HON. Friday Nubari Nke-e played host to the Honorable Commissioner for Environment, Hon. Tambari Sydney Gbara,
In an unprecedented show of unity and solidarity in a bid to strengthen their bond as SIMPLIFIED FAMILY. While celebrating his appointment as a right decision at the right time considering the need for a servant-leader and not a stooge leader, Hon. Fenko thanked His Excellency Sir Siminalayi Fubara DSSRS, the pride of Rivers State for finding you fit for the position of the commissioner for environment a man who despite his commitment to the past administration for over eight years was never considered fit for a noble position rather than being sent to the war front during elections.

Hon. Friday commended His Excellency for the recent appointment of a grassroots mobilizer a vibrant youth leader, peacemaker, and the leader of the Simplified movement in
Ogoni Amb. Marvin Yobana as the Caretaker Committee Chairman for Khana LGA at a critical time as this with a charge to uphold the Simplified legacy in Khana. Hon. Fenko described the Khana Caretaker Committee Members as the best thing that happened to the Khana people, the Okwale people, and the entire Khana by extension are pleased with your leadership style of His Excellency,
The governor has proven capacity in all spheres through excellent leadership hence needs your support.

He further described Amb. Yobana as a dependable character with a heart of gold.

He however described those against the Government of Sir. Sim Fubara and the peace of the State who need extra time as council chairmen as enemies of the State and will continue to see shame.

Consequent above, He however appealed that the Hon. Commissioner should consider the inclusion of the Nyo-Khana youths for appointment into his ministry as they are fully SIMPLIFIED and are ever willing to work with him and make a simple Rivers State.
The Mene Gia-saasor 1, expressed his gratitude to the Commissioner for his friendly visit and urged him to use his office to facilitate the construction of Okwale Road, which he describes as a vital link and possible access for business transactions between Rivers State and Abia State through the Ogoni axis.
The road, which has been in a state of disrepair for over two decades, has made lives difficult for the people considering Okwale as the food basket of the State, Hon. Fenko, also lamented the environmental impact of the deplorable road, the OKWALE / Omuagbai road is an inter local Government road connecting khana and Oyigbo stressing the economic importance of the road to the people of Khana…..

Hon. Tambari Sydney Gbara, Addressing the mammoth crowd who were in high spirits of excitement to welcome him and his entourage describes the visit as a homecoming.
in his response, said the massive support from the people is a great motivation that will propel him for greater representation.
"I must commend Hon. Fenko who he describes as a leader with stable character. and a man of many parts whose leadership dexterity has earned him the support I'm seeing here today, My Leader the SIMPLIFIED MOVEMENT believes in your capacity he added.

Let me say this here today, sometimes appreciate God when people undermine your person and treat you as nobody, it was out of their ill-treatment God elevated me today, I worked with former Gov. Wike for eleven years and all I got was humiliation, as Khana people we got nothing from his eight years as Governor so it's now that Mr. Wike is no longer in the possession of the red pen that he'll remember Khana people? One of the incredible characteristics of a leader is the capacity to unlock people's potential I am just six months old in the Government of Sir. Sim Fubara and I'm now a Commissioner. "Let's desist from the bring him down syndrome and work together for the general benefit of Khana.

Hence, Hon Sydney, promised to take the plea of the community to the appropriate authorities, stating that his ministry is committed to ensuring a safe and healthy environment for all residents of Rivers State. He also expressed his willingness to work with the community to identify other environmental challenges and develop solutions to address them.
The visit and the plea have raised hopes among the people of Ogoni that finally, their long-standing request for the construction of Okwale Road will be heeded.

On his part, expressed delight over the honor done to him and called on all to come together for greater achievements, maintaining that no area can achieve any meaningful development without peace and stability.

The Commissioner has earlier Attended the burial ceremony of late Elder Nwikina Azian, Hon. Gbara said the late Azian was indeed a man that feared the Lord and until death was a committed church leader.

This colossal loss has created a big vacuum in your family, the Okwale community at large.

Hon. Nubari said the late Nwikina was his childhood friend back then in BMGS Bori, pray that the good Lord gives your family the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss and comfort you all in this trying times. To our departed Father, may his soul rest in peace in the bosom of our Lord Almighty.

~ Team Fenko Media Unit.

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Workers: Nigeria Is A Crime Scene, Needs A Serious Sanitizer / APC Chieftain, Bayelsa State Hon. Maxwell Gabriel Morris Condole With Vice Pres / Enugu Community Invokes Diety Against Vandals Of Newly Built Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.