Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,628 members, 7,878,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout (45031 Views)

Pictures From 2024 Ojude Oba Festival In Ijebu / Pictures From Igbo-Ora Twins Festival 2022 / Pictures From Osun-Osogbo Festival 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by AkinPhysicist: 8:46pm On Jun 23
What is dis? If it didn't dey, it didn't dey. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Also, there's nothing like Lagos Ibo. Ibos are alaibo strangers in Lagos.

We don't share culture, language or border with Ibos.

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Igboareslaves: 8:47pm On Jun 23
Damian911:
Wicked Man
I don laugh fall comot for chair
Very wicked man cheesy grin wink grin

grin
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Shikena(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23
Igbo kwenu!!! This is beautiful.

The best place to be in Nigeria, God bless the accommodating and wonderful land of the Yorubas.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by flokii: 8:49pm On Jun 23
So it has gotten to this level where Igbos are carrying masquerades around in Yorubaland?..

Igbos are not indigenous to Lagos and will never be.. nobody will recognize anything Igbo in Lagos even in a million years to come.

This further shows how shameful some of these guys are.. their home region South East is on fire but look at them merry making in another man's region because no insurgents like IPOB, UGM etc. to go after them.

Governor Sanwo Olu, Oba of Lagos and other prominent Yorubas must come out to condemn this.. Ojude Oba was done in Ijebu, not Lagos.. anything Igbo festival is alien to Lagos and must not be tolerated.
They are pushing their agenda gradually in Lagos. Soon, they'll start claiming Lagos as their State of Origin instead of Abia or Anambra or wherever they crawled out from.

Traditional marriages are held in bride's family home state but Igbos are now using Lagos for traditional marriage.

Yoruba ronu.. don't let Yorubas get provoked to do the unthinkable.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Iceberg3: 8:50pm On Jun 23
APOPTOSIS:

Honestly the hatred can't be explained by scientists. We don't destroy farmlands.
We don't grab lands, rather we acquire and reacquire through legitimate means, yet what we get in return is hatred.
We don't coerce people to convert to our religion. Never!
Yet see palpable hatred everywhere!
But the surprising thing is we soar higher and higher in the midst of all these.
Same scientists can't explain.
The thing is,poor wretched hopeless people do not envy or attack unproductive retrogressive, backward,poor people,no...they only envy jealous of,attack progressive,wealthy,healthy, beautiful, productive people who they only dream to be like....

The Igbos buy lands and build houses...they don't snatch lands...the Igbos didn't snatch Ilorin and I stall emir gambari but yet all attacks are on the Igbos šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
Really whom God have blessed,no dirty hopeless wretched thing can curse
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Maxtipulation(m): 8:51pm On Jun 23
Ebubu2:
Thereā€™s nothing like LagosIgbo

Thereā€™s also nothing like AnambraYoruba

Or AbiaYoruba

Or ImoHausa

The first one LagosIgbo implies that Lagos has indigenous Igbos same way DeltaIgbos are indigenous Igbos.

LagosIgbos is false attempt at indiginization, go and find your home.

Meanwhile in the picture no single steeze, just broke people gathering.

Abobaku have you eaten today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Maxtipulation(m): 8:52pm On Jun 23
grin
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Igboareslaves: 8:52pm On Jun 23
PepeXKermit:
Let the war begin..

War between who and who? Hope you are not praying to see the repeat of 1970? We're not wasting 3 million pigs now,we're going for total massacre of Pigs.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by SonofLagos: 8:53pm On Jun 23
Dennisochampa:
Is this not the same Lagos that some deluded Igbo people claim they are not welcome??
Any small incident, them go begin cry like women wen dey experience menses cramps....
take those ungrateful lot serious at your own perilā€¦.the freedom and hospitality they enjoy in Lagos,canā€™t be found in there deserted landā€¦.why do you think they catch cold when there yorubaland lord sneeze or whip their ass with koboko when they fall out of line? They start to cry of victimisation, thank God for Yorubas hunger for don kill dem for that there landlocked regionšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by udume(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23
Igbo by Igbo
Igbo amaka
RENO OMOKRI, waiting for you opinion and view on Igbo Lagos hangout
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Skydivine: 8:55pm On Jun 23
Sikiri ha ja!
If you know you know.
If you donā€™t gerrit, forget about it!
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by babajero(m): 8:56pm On Jun 23
Esama:
To be honest igbo girls are very pretty but don't get it twisted Edo girls are more pretty than you.

I like the occasion anyway very colorful next time be endure to invite other tribes to celebrate with you it will not kill you.
Edo girls no reach. Edo girls no fit even compete with Akwa Ibom, Cross River or Rivers girls not talking of Igbo girls.
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Igboareslaves: 8:56pm On Jun 23
NorthernersSuck:

Yoruba girls no dey there naw, na their pussies cheap naw

With just one carton of indonie,you will Bleep 450k amaka,mama chinbuzor and chinecherem join

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by SonofLagos: 8:58pm On Jun 23
kestolove95:
Even if u beg them to return back to Nnamdi kanu country dey will never agree.. Lagos is like heaven to them
grin you want to take away oxygen from themā€¦.forget the chest beating, they need Lagos more than we will ever need themšŸ˜‚ God bless Yorubalandā€¦.proudly Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:58pm On Jun 23
flokii:
So it has gotten to this level where Igbos are carrying masquerades around in Yorubaland?..

Igbos are not indigenous to Lagos and will never be.. nobody will recognize anything Igbo in Lagos even in a million years to come.

This further shows how shameful some of these guys are.. their home region South East is on fire but look at them merry making in another man's region because no insurgents like IPOB, UGM etc. to go after them.

Governor Sanwo Olu, Oba of Lagos and other prominent Yorubas must come out to condemn this.. Ojude Oba was done in Ijebu, not Lagos.. anything Igbo festival is alien to Lagos and must not be tolerated.
They are pushing their agenda gradually in Lagos. Soon, they'll start claiming Lagos as their State of Origin instead of Abia or Anambra or wherever they crawled out from.

Traditional marriages are held in bride's family home state but Igbos are now using Lagos for traditional marriage.

please flog those useless people you see these lagos igbos they are the most useless set of igbos u can ever come across, my papa say I be igbo....nonsense group we dash una all of them ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Calitoscassius(m): 9:00pm On Jun 23
Eagleways:
Yes. Igbo must always go home , wait and see for yourself every December.

Igbos are the only people that MUST take their dead home for burial. Most Others patronize commercial cemetery anywhere and everywhere.

Few years ago when I lost a brother outside Nigeria , I went to make arrangements to bring his remains home. Almost every other person here in Lagos , apart from igbos were asking me why we should spend such money.

Many asked me as like na normal , "shebi una go bury there nau"
Thank God that I successfully went through all the long process and brought him back to igboland for burial.

The document could fill up two file folders , still with me now.

That is who Igbos are
Man! I applaud you! I imagine it wasn't an easy task for you, bravo! to you! Dim kpa ka ibu! Sorry for your loss.

I am glad you got through it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by NaijaCover(m): 9:02pm On Jun 23
Money Is Really Good
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:02pm On Jun 23
The most useless set of igbos u can ever come across na those wey them born for South west, igbos born in US England thailand North or where ever in diaspora better pass them

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by osazsky(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23
babajero:
Edo girls no reach. Edo girls no fit even compete with Akwa Ibom, Cross River or Rivers girls not talking of Igbo girls.
igbo girls fine Sha but look thier legs

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Jun 23
Nice
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by BlackRainDrops: 9:04pm On Jun 23
Princedapace:
Even though I be Igbo, Igbos love lagos scatter no wonder they insult us every day.
Yorubas travel less to Igbo lands, that is why they insult us. Infact, many yorubas dont even know how the east looks like.
The same way there are far fewer South Africans in Nigeria, that is why they insult us too.
Take it or leave it, it will always be so.
Even if u destroy all Igbos properties in lagos, they will rather die than leave Lagos grin
Check all my posts, I have always fought for Igbos. But this one now that I said is pure truth. And until we stop this, no one will respect us. We are everywhere grin
And why shouldn't we be everywhere? Is this not our country?
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by PoloG: 9:05pm On Jun 23
osazsky:
so we fit call the yeast cementry..u develop other people's country or state and refuse to develop where u came from knowing that ur root is just a cementery. is it because it is a cementry that's y everyone there has to sit at home to honour d dead
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Iceberg3: 9:07pm On Jun 23
flokii:
the topic says LAGOSIGBOHangOut

nobody is after that thrash. Only a bastard will claim another man's state so quit hitting your head on the way

very deeply concerned self appointed affonjass minister of Igbo affairs. Did you say such to the FULANI SARKIN OF LAGOS? OR IS THE NORTH NOT BOKO HARAM AND BANDITS INFESTED? AINT IT THE SAME FULANIS SLAUGHTERING NIGERIANS AND SOME PEOPLE IN IBADAN YEARS AGO LIKE GOATS?! Oh I see,erus dare not challenge their masters grin

Governor Sanwo Olu, Oba of Lagos and other prominent Yorubas must come out to condemn this.. Ojude Oba was done in Ijebu, not Lagos.. anything Igbo festival is alien to Lagos and must not be tolerated. but SARKIN Fulani of Lagos is ok šŸ˜call trump, Vladimir Putin also..

you are just an old nagging JOHNBULL.

Some time ago,we all saw some hausa men who were caught using Lagos and some other yoruba states to register into the military,thereby taking yoruba slots.. this must have been going on for years but shockingly,there was no much noise from the sophisticated people!!!

And again ,the Fulanis who took over your Ilorin and installed emir gambari after they butchered affeonjea,what have you done to them?
They even drove your isese people away,what have you done?!!! Shame on you!!

keep monitoring all their activities same way you monitored the Igbo wife of late ondo state gov...you will be rewarded šŸ˜

you have mouth to rant cos the mods don't do their work and truth is,you cannot do more than a dead rat who should be arrested.
The real yorubas are good nice people but the few nagging hateful ones like you,it's only God that will have mercy on you

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Calitoscassius(m): 9:07pm On Jun 23
kestolove95:
Even if u beg them to return back to Nnamdi kanu country dey will never agree.. Lagos is like heaven to them
Don't be naive man! I was born and bred in England. i travelled to Alaigbo during Easter holidays i stayed in Alaigbo Ekwulobia Anambra in my father's house for the whole of my 2 months stay. No problems!
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by PoloG: 9:07pm On Jun 23
Igboareslaves:

Those one are Obo ofe for we Yoruba demon
una no go kill me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Igboareslaves: 9:09pm On Jun 23
PoloG:
una no go kill me grin grin

I dey one beer parlor now with one chinecherem wey I wan go knack tonight,those people are so cheap,I met her around 6pm and she's all over me now as original Lagos Yoruba demon wey I be,I just show mumu the video of Ojude oba and boom,she started follow me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by 9JAMac10: 9:09pm On Jun 23
Igbo KwenušŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡³šŸ‡¬ . Proudly supporting with positive energy
Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Enemyofpeace: 9:10pm On Jun 23
Cj4charles:
That is where their beauty starts from, and it is way better than some dirty girls from one Waste Side that rarely take their bath... and that's why their men rush these people with yam leg even their presidents sonšŸ˜šŸ˜
yamiciously beautiful

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by SonofLagos: 9:10pm On Jun 23
APOPTOSIS:

Honestly the hatred can't be explained by scientists. We don't destroy farmlands.
We don't grab lands, rather we acquire and reacquire through legitimate means, yet what we get in return is hatred.
We don't coerce people to convert to our religion. Never!
Yet see palpable hatred everywhere!
But the surprising thing is we soar higher and higher in the midst of all these.
Same scientists can't explain.
grin giver of love, kpele ooā€¦.keep living in your delusion,if Yoruba show you hate, you wonā€™t even have survived this far in Lagos. You lot are hateful and bitter people, you can continue with your reverse psychology, you come to other peoples land and you donā€™t respect there culture and traditions, you insult them using derogatory names e.g Lagos is no manā€™s land and you expect a flower? Donā€™t worry when the real hate start to manifest, no one will tell you, before you return homeā€¦.ever wondered why it is only ibos that live in alaibo? I will leave you to ponder on that cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Princedapace(m): 9:11pm On Jun 23
BlackRainDrops:
And why shouldn't we be everywhere? Is this not our country?

Have u asked why Yorubas arent everywhere even though it is still their own country?

It is simply because we have not made our own region beautiful and enticing enough. Yorubas would rather travel out of Nigeria than migrate to the east. To do what exactly?
I am just pointing out why every one insult we Igbos, even Kogi dey abuse us, Ikerre dey abuse us, Yorubas, Rivers, practically everyone. It is becus we have abandoned our own region to be flying up and down in another man's land

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by Enemyofpeace: 9:11pm On Jun 23
Damian911:
grin grin grin grin
Without us they're doomed!!!
they are doomer than doomed

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Trending #LagosIgboHangout by stanbright(m): 9:12pm On Jun 23
Ebubu2:
Thereā€™s nothing like LagosIgbo

Thereā€™s also nothing like AnambraYoruba

Or AbiaYoruba

Or ImoHausa

The first one LagosIgbo implies that Lagos has indigenous Igbos same way DeltaIgbos are indigenous Igbos.

LagosIgbos is false attempt at indiginization, go and find your home.

Meanwhile in the picture no single steeze, just broke people gathering.
What do we need steeze for
Is that a language?
I thought you guys said it won't hold I'm Lagos
you guy will always remain COWARDS

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi And His White Rolls Royce At The Commissioning Of Olam Feed Mill / Ooni Ogunwusi's In Abuja For Tinubu's Birthday Event (Photos) / I "missed You" In Igbo Language!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.