Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,139 members, 7,887,295 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:10 AM

“odumodublvck Broke Pass Me,” Reveals Singer Jaywon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “odumodublvck Broke Pass Me,” Reveals Singer Jaywon (159 Views)

Singer Jaywon Show Off His Cute Child As He Celebrates His 2yrs Birthday / SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event / Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“odumodublvck Broke Pass Me,” Reveals Singer Jaywon by Lounge9NG(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23
Nigerian singer, songwriter, and producer Jaywon, also known as Oluwajuwonlo Iledare, recently made a surprising revelation about his financial status compared to his colleague Odumodublvck. This disclosure came in response to a tweet suggesting that Odumodublvck is wealthier than Jaywon.
The conversation started when a Twitter (X) user posted a tweet claiming that Odumodublvck is richer than Jaywon. The tweet read:

“Odumodublvck fit keep you as a car washer for house sha. Big Kala no be guyname.”
In a candid response, Jaywon replied:
“Unfortunately he (Odumodublvck) broke pass me.”

Read full story here: https://www.lounge9.ng/odumodublvck-broke-pass-me-reveals-singer-jaywon/

(1) (Reply)

Warming The Shoes Of Davido’s Baby Mamas / Watch House Of The Dragon Season 2 MP4 / Samao Deal Meaning And Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.