Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,985 members, 7,980,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 04:42 PM

Oh . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh . (188 Views)

My Oh My! LADY Who Has The Biggest NYASH In Africa Shares New Photos-(look) / My Oh My! Video Of A Lady Shaking Her Thick, Juicy & Oily "NYANSH" / I Would Gladly Die Here! Oh Roman Goddess, Just One Shot Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh . by timmydrogba(m): 11:49pm On Jun 23
wink
Re: Oh . by timmydrogba(m): 11:53pm On Jun 23
cheesy
Re: Oh . by Sheistoopretty(f): 11:55pm On Jun 23
timmydrogba:
Someone should please help out a Nigga. 😔
I’m supposed 2 have gone back to school but the issue is I haven’t been able to raise the tf which is 4,000. I came home (last week for sallah) but seriously difficult to get the money together after the Celebrations. All I got rn is 1300 I won’t mind if I see it in bits from you guys pls 🙏 Have a test on Tuesday
Wanna move tomorow . Thanks guys. embarassed
9045337151 opay embarassed

Timilehin

Oya Redpillers come and contribute and help your fellow broke redpiller grin cheesy

You are in school and begging Nairalanders that most of them are not opportune to be in school money grin grin

Don't you know that 98% of males in this forum didn't attend secondary schools not to talk of universities? Wait until they come after your head to vent their frustrated lives on you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh . by timmydrogba(m): 11:57pm On Jun 23
Sheistoopretty:

You are in school and begging Nairalanders that most of them are not opportune to be in school money grin grin

Lol but I thought most of us here are educated na. sad angry

Because I don’t think an unintelligent person will know how to use the functions on Nairaland . At least we all went to school to some extents. Don’t you think??
Re: Oh . by timmydrogba(m): 12:01am On Jun 24
Sheistoopretty:

Oya Redpillers come and contribute and help your fellow broke redpiller grin cheesy

Don't you know that 98% of males in this forum didn't attend secondary schools not to talk of universities? Wait until they after your head to vent their frustrated lives on you grin
grin grin grin
Are you sure 98 percent ?
To me I think Nairaland is for intelligent people , been here since 2015 because I couldn’t just continue to be using Nairaland without being able to contribute/comment . Been here nine years. Never asked for this fa our before though. But don’t tell me dull people will want to open a Nairaland account. Like they don’t even have the time to invest they’d rather read offline.
Re: Oh . by timmydrogba(m): 12:04am On Jun 24
I pray someone merciful sees this. embarassed
Re: Oh . by seanery: 12:20am On Jun 24
U no get parent?
Or siblings?

1 Like

Re: Oh . by timmydrogba(m): 12:47am On Jun 24
seanery:
U no get parent?
Or siblings?

Got three younger ones.
Re: Oh . by timmydrogba(m): 12:48am On Jun 24
seanery:
U no get parent?
Or siblings?
Folks are old

(1) (Reply)

Meetup - Meet With Premium Single Mums & Big Men Nearby! / Has Your Network For Browsing Improved? / Life In A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.