Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,194 members, 7,903,931 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:12 AM

Jos Influencer Gives Up His First Flight Experience For A Kidney Patient To Get. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jos Influencer Gives Up His First Flight Experience For A Kidney Patient To Get. (189 Views)

Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce / American Tiktok Influencer Shares Her 'Glow Up' From A Baby To A Cute Teenager / Japanese Woman Gives Up Baby, Sues Sperm Donor For $3 Million After Learning He (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Influencer Gives Up His First Flight Experience For A Kidney Patient To Get. by Samuel0529: 4:09am On Jun 24
A popular Facebook influencer and humanitarian in Jos, Charles Obinwa aka Charles The Talking Pen, gave up what would have been his firs time taking a flight just so a Kidney failure patient can get his dialysis.

Taking to his Facebook page, he wrote:

"I have never been on a plane before, so when a God-sent philanthropist, Mr. Micheal Onu Emmanuel chose to sponsor my first flight experience, I was so excited.

I was scheduled to fly this month, then fate happened.

The health condition of Benjamin Nandom Uyanto was brought to my knowledge.

A victim of Chronic Kidney Disease, which has led to the failure of his two kidneys, Benjamin has been living on dialysis and needs at least #20m for a transplant.

I came here and solicited for help on behalf of his widowed mother, and you good people responded by sending your contribution to make sure he has his dialysis, which costs nothing less than #70k per session, three times a week.

On one occasion, his sister called and told me they were supposed to go for dialysis, but there was no money. I had a sleepless night that day.

Early in the morning, I chatted up Mr. Michael Onu Emmanuel and asked if he could convert my ticket fee to cash and donate it to Benjamin's treatment?

In his selflessness and generous manner, he agreed, and here we are today.

Mr. Michael sent in #170k for Benjamin Innocent.

I told myself, 'The flight can wait; I will prioritize humanity over this.' I don't have much to offer, but I can sacrifice the little I have to see someone in pain smile.

Thank God for Mr. Michael Onu Emmanuel. Please help me thank him! Pray for him and wish him the best.

He has never met me or Benjamin Innocent ; we only met here on Facebook, but he has touched my life in unforgettable ways.

Thank you, Sir! God bless you! May you never lack!

God bless you! Please, we are open to more donations; no amount is too small.

God bless you!

Access Bank:
Benjamin Innocent

God bless you as you donate.

Charles The Talking Pen ®"

Many of his followers praised his decision in the comment section, while many prayed that his first plane experience will be in a grand way.

This is commendable, humanity first!

Sources: https://www.facebook.com/1670303450/posts/pfbid0fybH2Ay1r6FUePnSSRp2gmjDXDLUqC6BdqnfGBNE9XiMXvpRcCqokn6xoKJZBtQ6l/?app=fbl

Re: Jos Influencer Gives Up His First Flight Experience For A Kidney Patient To Get. by Nbote(m): 6:53am On Jun 24
The heading should be wannabee influencer seeking gratification
Re: Jos Influencer Gives Up His First Flight Experience For A Kidney Patient To Get. by Samuel0529: 9:51am On Jun 24
Nbote:
The heading should be wannabee influencer seeking gratification

You don't have to hate on him. He did a noble thing.
Re: Jos Influencer Gives Up His First Flight Experience For A Kidney Patient To Get. by Samuel0529: 9:54am On Jun 24
Seun Mod.

(1) (Reply)

Im Using This Opportunity To Introduce You To Meeting One On One Business Ideas / Let's Win � Together / Write Your First E-book And Make At Least N30,000 To N50,000 Monthly In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.