Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,119 members, 7,887,243 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:40 AM

Tenants Struggle As Rents Skyrocket - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenants Struggle As Rents Skyrocket (19844 Views)

Landlord Or Tenants: Who Is To Fix Damaged Water Pump Machine? / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Landlord Blasts Outgoing Tenants Over Toilet Misuse: "Are These Humans Or Pigs?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenants Struggle As Rents Skyrocket by Bussy23(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24
I'm quite intrigued by the topic posted because at a place in Ajangbadi rented to tenants for 100k for room and parlour with every needed amenities in place. Tenants still refusing to pay up their rent and owing several years. Kindly send a DM on WhatsApp if you can handle the tenants 08132866825
Re: Tenants Struggle As Rents Skyrocket by aswani(m): 7:57am On Jun 25
Yujin:
The suffering go reach everybody. Finally, the most reasonable thing to be done will be done.
Divide the evil contraption.

So when they divide the contraption, people will stop paying rent (and there will be no more suffering) àbi?
Re: Tenants Struggle As Rents Skyrocket by Yujin(m): 8:03am On Jun 25
aswani:

So when they divide the contraption, people will stop paying rent (and there will be no more suffering) àbi?
After the division of the evil contraption, no one will have the courage to kill another man and ride bike over his corpse in the full glare of everyone. It will carry heavy consequence given the new circumstance. Don't you agree?
Re: Tenants Struggle As Rents Skyrocket by aswani(m): 9:42am On Jun 25
Yujin:

After the division of the evil contraption, no one will have the courage to kill another man and ride bike over his corpse in the full glare of everyone. It will carry heavy consequence given the new circumstance. Don't you agree?

I disagree, nothing will change in Nigeria. The people will be the same, whether as Biafrans, Odùduwa or Arewa.

The politicians will still be corrupt.

Only difference actually is that Obidients would no longer complain about a stolen mandate without proof. Or maybe they will but dat wan go bí dere Biafran problem, we wey no dey àlá Biafra go jus dey siddon look dem.
Re: Tenants Struggle As Rents Skyrocket by Yujin(m): 10:55am On Jun 25
aswani:

I disagree, nothing will change in Nigeria. The people will be the same, whether as Biafrans, Odùduwa or Arewa.

The politicians will still be corrupt.

Only difference actually is that Obidients would no longer complain about a stolen mandate without proof. Or maybe they will but dat wan go bí dere Biafran problem, we wey no dey àlá Biafra go jus dey siddon look dem.
Your opinion is respected. Focus on your side and allow us to focus on our side. This is what a divided Nigeria will give us.
Take a look at the old Sudan and what the new countries have become after the division. South Sudan had a brief civil unrest which has subsided and they have picked up development while North Sudan has descended into a full blown civil war. See how the RSF backed Yemen is committing genocide in North Sudan on black muslims and no one is talking about it. If Sudan had remained one country, RSF would have focussed their genocide on the South Sudanese but they can't do so today for obvious reasons. The same is the future of Nigeria. I don't care how the Arewa or Oduduwa people handle their politicians but ours, we will handle them appropriately.
I emcourage you to face your own side and leave us to mind our own.
Re: Tenants Struggle As Rents Skyrocket by aswani(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25
Yujin:

Your opinion is respected. Focus on your side and allow us to focus on our side. This is what a divided Nigeria will give us.
Take a look at the old Sudan and what the new countries have become after the division. South Sudan had a brief civil unrest which has subsided and they have picked up development while North Sudan has descended into a full blown civil war. See how the RSF backed Yemen is committing genocide in North Sudan on black muslims and no one is talking about it. If Sudan had remained one country, RSF would have focussed their genocide on the South Sudanese but they can't do so today for obvious reasons. The same is the future of Nigeria. I don't care how the Arewa or Oduduwa people handle their politicians but ours, we will handle them appropriately.
I emcourage you to face your own side and leave us to mind our own.

I have friends and distant relatives from and in Biafra, no way on this planet will I face my own side and not chook mout for di mata. Na you go comot eye wen I post on Biafra màtá, chikena. No

By the way, South Sudan is still in a mess as they still have factions fighting over oil. I am glad they split up though.
Re: Tenants Struggle As Rents Skyrocket by Yujin(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25
aswani:

I have friends and distant relatives from and in Biafra, no way on this planet will I face my own side and not chook mout for di mata. Na you go comot eye wen I post on Biafra màtá, chikena. No

By the way, South Sudan is still in a mess as they still have factions fighting over oil. I am glad they split up though.
You're glad South Sudan divided yet have issues with Nigeria dividing. Isn't this a case of self sabotage? Your problem is envy against what you think Biafra can become after the division. Whatever the case, Biafra restoration is beyond your capability to stop. You can type whatever you wish but know that there are consequences to being an obstruction in the wheel of our emancipation.
Last advice, keep to your Oduduwa Republic and keep off Biafra,whether you have relatives or not. A word is enough for the wise. I tell you most certainly, all those that have been involved in the killings of our innocent people will be called to answer for it. It is an ASSURANCE I'm writing publicly.
Re: Tenants Struggle As Rents Skyrocket by aswani(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25
Yujin:

You're glad South Sudan divided yet have issues with Nigeria dividing. Isn't this a case of self sabotage? Your problem is envy against what you think Biafra can become after the division. Whatever the case, Biafra restoration is beyond your capability to stop. You can type whatever you wish but know that there are consequences to being an obstruction in the wheel of our emancipation.
Last advice, keep to your Oduduwa Republic and keep off Biafra,whether you have relatives or not. A word is enough for the wise. I tell you most certainly, all those that have been involved in the killings of our innocent people will be called to answer for it. It is an ASSURANCE I'm writing publicly.

Where exactly did I say I have issues with Nigeria dividing?

If Biafra does well, I myself will so well too so how can I envy what will benefit me greatly.

I shall continue to talk about Biafra even long after any secession from Nigeria, it is up to you to decide on whether your reading my thoughts will cause pain and discomfort to you.

I don't know who you think you are making idle threats about whoever it is that is killing whoever. Those that intend to do something about their grievances don't come on Nairaland to post threats by the way, it's the empty barrel, small children that do such.
Re: Tenants Struggle As Rents Skyrocket by Sajio(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26
Anunakeeh:

Almighty God doesn't interfere in the matters of very stewpid and hopeless people nor help them.

You are bringing curses upon yourself by mentioning God in your deceitful thoughts.

Face the reality and smell the coffee.

This is just the beginning.
Your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / Masters Energy Filling Station On Fire in Aba / Advice Needed On Aluminium Longspan Roofing Sheet Thickness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.