Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. (379 Views)

See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? / Activist Worried About Peter Obi's Letterhead (Photo) / Tolu Ogunlesi Criticized For His Posts About Peter Obi (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:52am On Jun 24
They claim that PETER OBI has refused to rest and is always in the Media space
But
I Tell you even if Peter Obi leaves Nigeria for 1year on an Educational Course and for a Degree, like Amaechi or El-Rufai,
Agbad0rians will still be Insulting him here. sad

You will Hear things like
'Peter Obi ran away because of EFCC
'Peter Obi will Fail in his Exams'
'Peter Obi is busy Carrying Ashawo over There'. cheesy

Unto PETER OBI Matter, Agbad0rians will continue to act like Evil Monitoring Spirits.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

You Guys should Focus on your Lives! smiley

6 Likes

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by helinues: 6:53am On Jun 24
Sebi na chocolates and candy the Obidients have been sending to president Tinubu and his supporters.

Gerrah from the kitchen if the heat is too much

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by SisterRamota(f): 6:56am On Jun 24
helinues:
Sebi na chocolates and candy the Obidients have been sending to president Tinubu and his supporters.

Still loitering around aimlessly? Till when?

2 Likes

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by Kingsmeal: 6:57am On Jun 24
helinues:

See who is talking about heat?

You Helinues?๐Ÿ˜‚

Small thing, you run and start calling mods.๐Ÿ˜‚

Oboy shurrup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by SisterRamota(f): 6:58am On Jun 24
Kingsmeal:

See who is talking about heat?

You Helinues?๐Ÿ˜‚

Small thing, you run and start calling mods.๐Ÿ˜‚

Oboy shurrup
Why is he always here 24/7?

2 Likes

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by helinues: 6:59am On Jun 24
SisterRamota:
Still loitering around aimlessly? Till when?

Have some shame boy.

On Monday morning, your own productivity is to be creating senseless dedicated monikers to be trolling others.

So as how you have wasted years on the futile trolling efforts.

Your village people are just so proud

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:00am On Jun 24
helinues:

It's nice that you Agree that you are an Agbad0rian! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Only that unlike others like Seunsmg, you are JOBLESS and still a Dependent at your age. embarassed cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by SisterRamota(f): 7:01am On Jun 24
helinues:

Have some shame boy.

On Monday morning, your own productivity is to be creating senseless dedicated monikers to be trolling others.

So as how you have wasted years in the futile trolling efforts.

Your village people are just so proud
Stop bullying me just because I'm a lady. Men here should help me talk to this man.

1 Like

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by sirchim(m): 7:01am On Jun 24
Vinnie2000:

But
I Tell you even if Peter Obi leaves Nigeria for 1year on an Educational Course and for a Degree, like Amaechi or El-Rufai,

Unto PETER OBI Matter, Agbad0rians will continue to act like Evil Monitoring Spirits.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

Who takes them serious anymore? Absolutely no one. Bombastic set of people, with no single atom of conscience. They all knew, THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO and SHITman, never won the election.

2 Likes

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by helinues: 7:02am On Jun 24
Vinnie2000:

It's nice that you Agree that you are an Agbad0rian! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Only that unlike others like Seunsmg, you are JOBLESS and still a Dependent at your age. embarassed cry

Na you people sabi how jobless others are yet na una dey shout hardship pass

Abeg, wetin be the logic behind that confusion?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by sirchim(m): 7:02am On Jun 24
Who takes them serious anymore? Absolutely no one. Bombastic set of people, with no single atom of conscience. They all knew, THIEFNIBU Baban Baban BARAWOO and SHITman, never won the election.

1 Like

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by helinues: 7:02am On Jun 24
SisterRamota:
Stop bullying me just because I'm a lady. Men here should help me talk to this man.

Adaisback, see your NL husband claiming to be a lady.

Una marriage no work again..

grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by Vinnie2000(m): 7:14am On Jun 24
SisterRamota:

Hehehe.

Helinius a Man?๐Ÿ˜

What a Laugh. ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…

He is Just a JOBLESS Home Boy still enjoying free food from his Mother's pot
and Free N200 Mtn to buy Data for nairaland.๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by owem19(m): 7:59am On Jun 24
My friend,so sorry but you have failed yourself
helinues:

1 Like

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:51am On Jun 24
owem19:
My friend,so sorry but you have failed yourself

Helinius is a ๐Ÿคก normally.

But he is Quite a LUCKY BOY because he still eats Free Meals from his Mother's pot
And is not Hustling like most of us in Nigeria. smiley

1 Like

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by Adaisback(f): 6:24am On Jun 28
helinues:

Adaisback, see your NL husband claiming to be a lady.

Una marriage no work again..

grin
how is it your concern ? Amebo!

1 Like

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by efighter: 6:32am On Jun 28
Vinnie2000:

But

Leave Nigeria for a degree with his 3rd Class Philosophy degree, is it for a Diploma or a Certificate course? Well, that's what he has done since he failed out with 3rd at UNN or is it UniZik?

OP, if you don't go and concentrate on your life, you would beg for food like those before you or start trafficking drugs like those you look up to
Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by chichar1(f): 7:27am On Jun 28
efighter:

Leave Nigeria for a degree with his 3rd Class Philosophy degree, is it for a Diploma or a Certificate course? Well, that's what he has done since he failed out with 3rd at UNN or is it UniZik?

OP, if you don't go and concentrate on your life, you would beg for food like those before you or start trafficking drugs like those you look up to
who recruited this thing here.

1 Like

Re: One Funny Fact About PETER OBI And Agbad0rians. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:30pm On Jun 28
chichar1:
who recruited this thing here.

Lols, Dat's Street fighter second ACC. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mission Impossible- Nigeria Can Not Divide In 2015 / Photo Of Event: Nigeria's Independence Celebration In Abuja / Osun APC Accuses PDP Of Planning Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.