Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (46 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:30am On Jun 24
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 295)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

Deuteronomy 15:6;
For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: AND THOU SHALT LEND UNTO MANY NATIONS, BUT THOU SHALT NOT BORROW; AND THOU SHALT REIGN OVER MANY NATIONS, but they shall not reign over thee.

Ephesians 1:3;
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with ALL SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS IN HEAVENLY PLACES IN CHRIST.

If you can take out sometimes to meditate on these two scriptures, you will have a glimpse of the blessedness of the believer.

In Christ, we live, move, reign and have our being.

In Christ we lend to nations; in Christ, God said all things are mine.

In the year 2015, I was on my way back from a mission when I heard the Lord said to me; “In this generation, somebody shall establish a bank called God’s Grace World Bank.”

Some years after He said to me again; that a time shall come when the economy of many nations shall crumble helplessly and they shall turn to Me for help and I shall point them to my treasure house ‘God’s Grace World Bank.’

Did you know why?

To be continued…

PRAYER: Declare this to yourself; IN CHRIST, ALL THINGS IN HEAVEN, IN EARTH AND BENEATH THE EARTH ARE WORKING TOGETHER FOR MY GOOD IN JESUS CHRIST’S NAME. AMEN!

*REMEMBER: THE GREATEST DISABILITY IN MAN, IS MAN’S INABILITY TO KNOW HIS PLACE IN CHRIST.*

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly.

I love you.

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

To Join ALFAWILS FREE TELECOM CLASS click:

https:///LiNhEEpoJnTI1WZp2PSjCd

FOR YOUR AMAZING DATA BUNDLES, AIRTIME, ELECTRICITY BILL AND OTHERS
LOG ONTO:

https://alfawilsub.com.ng

AND ENJOY CHEAP DATA BUNDLES VALID FOR 30DAYS.

FOR YOUR CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawils
#MorningDigest

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance Through Prayer / Morning Digest / Harnessing The Power Of Spells To Banish Entities And Negative Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.