Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,224 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) (32429 Views)

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Female Gunrunner, Aisha Nura, Arrested With ₦2.4 Million In Katsina (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 8:27am On Jun 24
Security operatives have apprehended a woman identified as A’isha Abubakar in Katsina state for being in possession of weapons.

It was learned that she was reportedly transporting the weapons which was intended for gunmen in the area.

A security source reveal that the arrest took place in Yan Musa town, following a thorough intelligence operation.

The woman was found aboard a KTSTA bus, carrying an arsenal of firearms meant for delivery to criminal elements within Katsina State.

Source: https://trendygists.com/woman-arrested-in-katsina-state-with-firearms-intended-for-bandits-photos/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by edian: 8:30am On Jun 24
Someone who called herself a mother supplying Criminals ammunitions to kill innocent people

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by Remman(m): 8:30am On Jun 24
Na wa o... Women, una sef!

16 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 8:33am On Jun 24
Boko haram and bandit wives are not relenting.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:57am On Jun 24
See Akara 😳

3 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by psucc(m): 9:15am On Jun 24
That's what is hampering the fight against terrorism in Nigeria, everybody including those meant to fight are supporting the onslaught directly or indirectly or both.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by NSNO(m): 9:33am On Jun 24
Instead of them to follow her to the rendezvous point so that they can arrest the receiver and even get information about the sender and who knows, maybe even unravel the whole gun running operation. But no, they posted her photo on Internet for cheap likes. 😒

What do I even know? After all I am not a security agent.

234 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 10:12am On Jun 24
Say no to hijabs

17 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by batrhian: 10:13am On Jun 24
She might be innocent
Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by AngryMrMAN: 10:13am On Jun 24
I won't say much but I bet you this woman will be released if the army do it's job.

I can tell you 100 percent based on past cases on our hands that is woman right here is innocent

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by adecz: 10:13am On Jun 24
They will tie this their hypocritical
hijab and be forming holy, holy ☪️☪️☪️

Tufiakwa❗️❗️❗️❗️

I thank the officer that landed her
a dirty slap👋 as appetizer 👍

15 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by idady2njsd: 10:14am On Jun 24
just kill the woman, she has no any used to the society

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by Sunkyboie(m): 10:14am On Jun 24
Sad interesting news

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by 3ice9ce: 10:14am On Jun 24
batrhian:
She might be innocent

Maybe you're the one who put it there.

26 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 10:14am On Jun 24
NSNO:
Instead of them to follow her to the rendezvous point so that they can arrest the receiver and even get information about the sender and who knows, maybe even unravel the whole gun running operation. But no, they posted her photo on Internet for cheap likes. 😒

You are absolutely correct. At the barest minimum they should have used her to get the information on the supplier.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by AngryMrMAN: 10:15am On Jun 24
NSNO:

That woman is innocent
Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by Honestey: 10:15am On Jun 24
This is why we say

Nigeria, we hail thee

And they think Tinubu doesn't know what he was doing

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by Honchoslim16(m): 10:15am On Jun 24
Allahu Akboomb 💣 💥

8 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by emnite(m): 10:17am On Jun 24
Poor innocent woman chaii. Say no to APC
Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by rajiedreez: 10:17am On Jun 24
We're wicked in this country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by Creamypie(m): 10:17am On Jun 24
Na we dey do ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 10:17am On Jun 24
OP. There's a difference between a firearm and ammunitions please be guided, how poorly written news or writeups get to FP still puzzles me. I don't think NL have Moderators at all.

14 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by whytediamond(m): 10:17am On Jun 24
angry
Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by Wizpa(m): 10:18am On Jun 24
angry
Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by xexofe1741(m): 10:20am On Jun 24
NSNO:

lolz them no fit try that.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by Henry22(m): 10:20am On Jun 24
North doing north angry
Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by triple996(m): 10:20am On Jun 24
The enemies of Nigeria are Nigerians
The enemies of north are northerners
Fulanis still support their brothers with ammunition
.....very unfortunate undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:21am On Jun 24
LockDown69:
OP. There's a difference between a firearm and ammunitions please be guided, how poorly written news or writeups get to FP still puzzles me. I don't think NL have Moderators at all.

I concur
Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by DeltaBachelor(m): 10:22am On Jun 24
So sad ! Very Pathetic

Anyways check my signature if IELTS has really dealt with you and you wanna ace it this time around !
Re: Woman Arrested While Delivering Firearms To Bandits In Katsina (Photos) by bikefab(m): 10:23am On Jun 24
They cover up all their body like saints meanwhile underneath lies wickedness and deception

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone / Unknown Gunmen Set Imo Council Secretariat Ablaze (video) / How Woman Was Arrested After Taking A Missing Child To Police Station In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.