Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,684 members, 7,930,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:15 PM

Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) (47031 Views)

South Carolina: Huge Alligator Chews On Six Foot Alligator (Pics, Video) / 16-Foot Crocodiles Feed On Their Young Ones In Botswana (Pictures) / Massive, Long Python Killed In Enugu; See What The Youth Are Doing With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by ItisWell22(f): 5:33pm On Jun 24
Franzese:
Young boys.
Brave look.

💯

2 Likes

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:33pm On Jun 24
Look how they are happy smiley, they feel famous and taking selfies with a dead reptile. grin backwards goons.

1 Like

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by makavalley(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24
TrackerSK:
I kill so much snakes Cobra, python,vipers when I was in the village.I and my friends used to hunt for snakes them.But,I will never forget the day we were chased by a mighty cobra.It was terrible but we later killed the monster.

You guys were lucky and you have guts because omo

2 Likes

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by CHIDINMALOVE: 5:36pm On Jun 24
Free meat for the next 1 month ....meet us at the village square for celebrations ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8gsZ79Nz8?si=KUW1k1ZcMwOA6VsG
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Mekanus(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24
See how the guys are posing like they won some lottery.

1 Like

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by biyams(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24
Omo... almost 2weeks ago I sighted a very long python my body began shaking as it was rushing back to it's habitat.. told my friends about it, so far they're planning a counter attack on it..as for me... I no dey go anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Judolisco(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24
SisterRamota:
Can this swallow a fully grown human?
nope, but a baby Goat... E neva big reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by SaLongs1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24
Padipadi:

Nope but it's dangerous to kids. Especially toddlers. Meanwhile, localfarmers, you're Lalasticlala. How are you doing?
grin He probably thinks we don't know.

1 Like

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24
Alvin212:
Yoruba people (primitive tribe) grin

Some where in Ogun state

Civilization never reach there

Just listen to yourself, for your mind now you don comment be that.. I fit use anything swear, the tallest building in your state as a whole no fit pass 8 storey and it's a government property.. E fit sure for you, prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:39pm On Jun 24
AngryMrMAN:
As long as the python did not swallow eggs it is safe in the hands of helinues

grin
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24
AngryMrMAN:

grin grin
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Funflipper: 5:41pm On Jun 24
SisterRamota:

No.
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24
psucc:
Make sure you have prove of this o and the actual location for Lala or else na ban you go chop for false alarm
it's been a long while i saw his post.
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by dominique(f): 5:53pm On Jun 24
All I see are a bunch of snakes holding a dead snakes

1 Like

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by bizbro: 5:57pm On Jun 24
AngryMrMAN:

So na helinues and python dey scramble for eggs 😂😂
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Sweetcho: 6:06pm On Jun 24
Can someone enlighten me please is there a place in Nigeria that they do not kill certain snaked, please anyone who can respectfully explain and the the reason why. Thanks
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Eagleways: 6:10pm On Jun 24
SisterRamota:
exactly and heavy too. It is capable of expanding almost 3 times bigger than it's original size.

During my university days at UNN, I killed one about twice or more the size of this . It was heavily pregnant. The first cut of the knife , it's little ones started sliding out in their tens.
It was so big and long that the strong locals men who rushed to see it , first ran before coming back. I told them to come closer that it was dead. My younger brother and I attacked it from the head and tail, same time. We initially thought they were two. All it movement was very noisy and swift , irrespective of the enormous size . I really killed many snakes in that town. I once killed two full grown dark cobras moving together, same time.
The one that shook those in the neighborhood was the day I killed one medium size specie that their hunters and men gathered and could not place the name . O according to them , it must have come from a far place , through those who bring in timbers from another state. White in color with repeated red or dark brown strips.
Nsukka has one of the most venomous species of snakes in igboland. There is no single river in Nsukka.

1 Like

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by reservd(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24
How was this killed? the picture doesn't show any form of injury on the pyton
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by SisterRamota(f): 6:22pm On Jun 24
Eagleways:
exactly and heavy too. It is capable of expanding almost 3 times bigger than it's original size.

During my university days at UNN, I killed one about twice or more the size of this . It was heavily pregnant. The first cut of the knife , it's little ones started sliding out in their tens.
It was so big and long that the strong locals men who rushed to see it , first ran before coming back. I told them to come closer that it was dead. My younger brother and I attacked it from the head and tail, same time. We initially thought they were two. All it movement was very noisy and swift , irrespective of the enormous size . I really killed many snakes in that town. I once killed two full grown dark cobras moving together, same time.
The one that shook those in the neighborhood was the day I killed one medium size specie that their hunters and men gathered and could not place the name . O according to them , it must have come from a far place , through those who bring in timbers from another state. White in color with repeated red or dark brown strips.
Nsukka has one of the most venomous species of snakes in igboland. There is no single river in Nsukka.
Hnmm. This is deep. You are fearless of snakes. I can't even stand a green snake talk less of a python. How do you even do it?

2 Likes

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Eagleways: 6:24pm On Jun 24
reservd:
How was this killed? the picture doesn't show any form of injury on the pyton
. A very strong blow on the head can tap it out. But the tissue could jerk for hours
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 6:27pm On Jun 24
Quodseverismete:
They are supposed to be arrested for violating the conservative law. That's an endangered specy..

Specy ko, spicy ni. grin grin grin
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by MatrixCircle: 6:28pm On Jun 24
Nice pet
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by MrJames007: 6:29pm On Jun 24
SisterRamota:
Can't.
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by tunde1200(m): 6:31pm On Jun 24
Lol 😂🤣🤣
My Belle oh

Melagros:
COMRADES, honestly, when I was still at the village, we fear no reptiles like this one

But now cowardice has taken over me in the city, small gun shot from afar, I don run enter house lock my burglary
Small Coackroach-shake, I don shout Jesessss plenty times grin

1 Like

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Godons1: 6:34pm On Jun 24
SisterRamota:

Yes na
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Godons1: 6:37pm On Jun 24
Sweetcho:
Can someone enlighten me please is there a place in Nigeria that they do not kill certain snaked, please anyone who can respectfully explain and the the reason why. Thanks

Some parts of Igbo land don't kill pythons. In Damaturu and Borno, they don't kill brown snakes.

1 Like

Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Exceed15: 6:39pm On Jun 24
Hot Pepper soup don land.
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by imagrg(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24
In Nigeria, it's an achievement.
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by CartelKenneth: 6:52pm On Jun 24
Backwards savages❗️

But at least they’re better than Yoruba people
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Brian47(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24
Lalasticlala food don ready oo
Re: Boys Kill An 11-Foot Long Python (Video, Pictures) by Amah70: 6:55pm On Jun 24
LocalFARMERS:
Some Boys killed an 11 feet long python. They took pictures with the dead python.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8O2VxwetT0
Chai. These boys might have killed "Eke Njaba." Who sent them? Nobody kills Njaba python.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed In My Room Around 2AM / Lion Escapes From Kano Zoological Gardens / 5-year-old Boy Builds His Dream Bicycle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.