Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,112 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 AM

$16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria (39880 Views)

Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power / Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request / Governor Okowa Working On Abandoned Projects In Warri, Delta State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by Deltatoto: 4:52pm On Jun 24
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Children of hate you are calling a project that is still going on failed.
u no like tinubu reach me.u no support am one tenth of wetin I support.i lost friends to his Ambition.But u see that project,na mumu project.
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by ogastone(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24
Every State in Nigeria has many many abandoned projects that lots of money was wasted on by the the previous administrations. In fact, any change in government brings to a total stop to many projects that their predecessors were doing. It's verifiable. Too bad. Waste of resources
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by dragunov: 4:58pm On Jun 24
Deltatoto:
abroad them no Dey use inshajesus complete road.

Na money dem take start am, na money dem go take finish am, inshaJesus!
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by DUNDEEmoderatos: 5:03pm On Jun 24
Deltatoto:
u no like tinubu reach me.u no support am one tenth of wetin I support.i lost friends to his Ambition.But u see that project,na mumu project.
Ok.
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by dragunov: 5:05pm On Jun 24
[quote author=Felabrity post=130637221] when he was the governor

/quote]

So he was governor in Lagos and should be in charge of projects in other States and the federal capital, abi?. Oga, o.

1 Like

Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by Rotji(m): 5:30pm On Jun 24
The Sheraton-like Jos Rock Hotels Lamingo is another one

Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by showwiggy: 5:35pm On Jun 24
Opebiman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CV3B-amFPVw

The citizenry are not even helping matter,Even when the government completed the vice presidential Quarters,you guys where busy calling them all sort of names,I have said it,any govt that wants to be successful in this country should just go ahead and do what it deemed right once the FEC as approved it.
You listen to this online and keyboard worriers,you don finish.

2 Likes

Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by phemray(m): 6:19pm On Jun 24
Gilgil:
Nigeria is the biggest waste on earth, sadly.

Never have a people been so wasteful

Major reason is simply non progressive systems of governance since 1999 both at federal and states. Everyone wants to be know for a projects to favor Thier political ally and families hence they abandon previous government projects and started theirs expecially when different parties are involved. Only Lagos was able to be consistent and Ambode that deviated was rejected.( Most people will not agree but he himself knows) Today, Lagos projects hardly abandoned since 1999 till date.

1 Like

Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by johnog4sure: 6:26pm On Jun 24
Makunahatata:
lmao...I thank God for u,u have started owning up
I tell u
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by Ezzymadu(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24
[quote author=Sheistoopretty post=130634592]Nigerian men are use-less..... All of them[/quote

Including U
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by Ezzymadu(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are use-less..... All of them
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by fabolouz1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 24
Most of these projects were visualized without proper feasibility studies and were just a spv to siphon funds by the promoters .
Others were lack of political will by the successors because in Nigeria every Governor want to do his own project and will abandon the project of his predecessor irrespective of their economic potential e.g tinapa resort and rivers monorail.
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by Godsgift7837: 7:57pm On Jun 24
DUNDEEmoderatos:

You are a bastard for calling me a fool. You have no better response. Stop talking about where you don't know you gorilla 🦍.
Your father is a bastard.
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by Godsgift7837: 7:59pm On Jun 24
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Can a poor miscreant like you even afford generator? Hate filled imbe'cile!
If you’re man enough let’s post our passport data pages for verification and we will know who’s a mid rant. A fool like you that has never left the shore of zoogeria. Suffering and smiling. Ewu
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by DUNDEEmoderatos: 8:30pm On Jun 24
Godsgift7837:
If you’re man enough let’s post our passport data pages for verification and we will know who’s a mid rant. A fool like you that has never left the shore of zoogeria. Suffering and smiling. Ewu
Lmao 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣 How old is this slowpoke that is asking for data page of passport?
So your data page in now a measure of wealth or does it change the fact that you are a fool?
I don't compete with kids and fools. 😂
Let us go on video call you that you can see where I am....kid!

2 Likes

Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by Chetas81(m): 9:04pm On Jun 24
Badgers14:

Maybe they granted us independence too soon..

They should have waited until 1996.. maybe we will be sort of on par with South Africa in terms of infrastructures
honestly
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by Godsgift7837: 9:30pm On Jun 24
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Lmao 😂 🤣 🤣 🤣 How old is this slowpoke that is asking for data page of passport?
So your data page in now a measure of wealth or does it change the fact that you are a fool?
I don't compete with kids and fools. 😂
Let us go on video call you that you can see where I am....kid!
please old man drop your digits and I will call you on video let’s see who’s in a bush.
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:10pm On Jun 24
Godsgift7837:
please old man drop your digits and I will call you on video let’s see who’s in a bush.
+1 832 946 2332
If you like use it for yahoo it won't work! I have life lock. Now I am waiting for your video call silly rabbit.

1 Like

Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:12pm On Jun 24
Godsgift7837:
I just sent you my number so call.

1 Like

Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by DUNDEEmoderatos: 11:25pm On Jun 24
Godsgift7837:
Guy I dey wait for your call abi you don run or sleep? Here is the number again
+ 1 832 946 2332

1 Like

Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:50am On Jun 25
GloriousGbola:

why are you putting the picture of Bola Tinubu over a list of projects that preceded his administration, preceded APC, and are not even completely federal?

i have gone through your topic history so i understand the game you are playing here?

you should also put alex ottis picture on a thread the failed projects of Abia

Again, the bigot in you jumps out once you thought OP is Igbo. Why?

On a thread that clearly mentions when each of the projects was initiated?

See how everyone on this thread is rightfully condemning govt waste but you came here to measure tribal d.icks?

Your mind must be such a dark place, kai!
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by aswani(m): 8:11am On Jun 25
Olaide1295:
Past governments have been ultra wasteful. After many years of wastefulness, we are now seeing the effects.

The most sensible thing mooted on this thread by a country mile.

Same as for Naira, the past governments that caused the issue are absolved and we-know-who would be blaming President Tinubu who had nothing to do with the start or abandonment of the project(s).
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by bewla(m): 8:55am On Jun 25
Deltatoto:
lol
a an now
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by BuyMeBanger: 8:56am On Jun 25
It'll soon be a top 20 list which will include the Abuja Metro railway and many more to come👍🏿. I'm pro anything rapid transit railway related for Nigeria but not when it's ill planned like the Abuja one.
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by jojothaiv(m): 9:02am On Jun 25
Typical!

Dad shakes his head because the world waste her talents.
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by justmondris: 9:18am On Jun 25
Where will they get the money to complete the project when they have looted more than 80% of the money and used fake materials for the work?
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by MomohMrMoore: 2:00pm On Jun 25
A combination of Nigeria corruption at all levels and such partners in US, EU and the UK will never result in a completed project. The people involved are too corrupt and the partners dont wish you well apart from their home countries
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by DUNDEEmoderatos: 4:48pm On Jun 25
Godsgift7837:
Now you can see that you are a disgrace to your generation and family. Since yesterday that I dropped my number why didn't you call?
Mr passport page! You come on line thinking everybody is poor like you. I am sure my children are not even your mate.
You want to tackle who can feed your generation.
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by DUNDEEmoderatos: 1:25pm On Jun 26
Godsgift7837:
Old man do drop digits shameful suffering kid no fit call.
Re: $16 Billion Wasted: Top 10 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria by DUNDEEmoderatos: 1:26pm On Jun 26
Godsgift7837:
A fool forever. Hopefully one day you will realize that even you’re in the bush. Go on generator.
Can you call your father a fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Theophilus Danjuma Steps Out With Stunning Wife, Daisy Danjuma (photo) / DSS Crackdown: Judgements That Landed Judges In Trouble / Obidients' Boo Lamidi Apapa Outside The Court of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.