Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,778 members, 7,915,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:45 PM

Operate From Your Real Home - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Operate From Your Real Home (75 Views)

Crossover Night: CAN Directs Churches To Operate At 50% Capacity / Water Kingdom In The Church And How There Operate. / Our Real Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Operate From Your Real Home by Interesting15: 9:46am On Jun 24
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional *(24th June, 2024)*

by *Sunday Akanni*

TOPIC: Operate From Your Real Home

‭John 14:11

Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father in Me, or else believe Me for the sake of the works themselves.

*Message*

God is your Source and is thus your destined true Home. Even Jesus, God the Son, left a great pattern for the rest of us when He was about His earthly ministry. While relating with society, He was doing all things from the standpoint of "I am in the Father, and the Father in Me." (John 14:11). His very first recorded sermon started with "The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me..." (Luke 4:18).

*He is God who operated from God, and it explains why He was able to achieve 100 percent success in all that pertains to destiny. He was always full of the Holy Spirit, led by the Spirit, and doing His stuff in the power of the Spirit. His submission to the Father and acceptance of the Holy Ghost empowerment has shown how we must be always connected to Heaven every single moment of life on this side of the divide.*

It was Jesus's habit to go worship and pray in private. He receives constant guidance from Heaven to know what to do next. For instance, it was after coming back from a time of prayer that He announced that it was time to go to another city (Mark 1:35-38). In another instance, after prayers, He received light as touching the selection of His Apostles. Make sure you don't take crucial steps without getting enlightenment from your true Home - God

*Prayers*

Nothing is potent enough to distract me from functioning from God every day of my life.

*Further Reading*‭‭‭‭

‭Luke 4:18

[18] “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed;

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Gifts Of The Holy Spirit / The Serpent / Faith Vs. Human Planning: David’s Census And Its Consequences By Ikoni Onah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.