Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

These Animals Are Lucky Nigerians Are Not The Citizens Of That Country (pix) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / These Animals Are Lucky Nigerians Are Not The Citizens Of That Country (pix) (282 Views)

These Animals Were Killed While Ploughing My Farm Yesterday / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / Ebook On Farm Animals Are Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Animals Are Lucky Nigerians Are Not The Citizens Of That Country (pix) by Melagros(m): 12:03pm On Jun 24
COMRADES, I think the only animal that I haven't seen Nigerians eaten here on Nairaland is a human being

We dey eat tortoise
We dey eat dog
We dey eat monkey
We dey eat crocodile
We dey eat snake
We dey eat antelope etc etc, wetin remain? grin

If Nigerians were the citizens of Australia, by now the population of those kangaroos could have been reduced immensely, what do you think is the cause of the indiscriminate consumption of meat in Nigeria? Is it mad crave for meat or it's heredity? grin

(1) (Reply)

Farm Management / Fingerlings, Juvenile And Breeder Stock Available It / Rabboni Properties Ltd Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.