Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,712 members, 7,892,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:03 PM

Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport (24053 Views)

Miami officials use explosives to demolish what's left of collapsed condo tower / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic) / Lebanon Explosion: Hezbollah Arms Depot Destroyed After Massive Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by richeeyo(m): 3:01pm On Jun 24
NOETHNICITY:
Even though I see so much lie in this report, does isreal not have the right to store missiles anywhere it deems fit inside Isreal?

Why would Hizbollah want to store weapons in such a public place when there are several hidden spaces down south of the country? Has Hizbollah ever fired a missile from the airport?

I see only one terrorist here looking for excuse to bomb Lebanon airport, and that is Isreal and its military wing in the IDF

NB: Any irredeemably unlearned person who quote me should find out why Christians in Lebanon who constitute more than 40% of the total population are always on the side of Hizbollah in any war with Isreal
Gen Z 😂😂😂😂
Their brain be like dead rabbit

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Tradepunter2: 3:01pm On Jun 24
Krismas:
grin grin grin grin grin grin FAKE NEWS.

Hezbollah has more tunnels than hamas in gaza. shocked
if hezbollah hid missiles in Beirut, what will they fire on the front at israel?
garder here all ya fake israel supporters

Like all your bastards terrorist that have fallen before you .... E also sure for you 😀😅😅😅😅😅😊😊🤡🤡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by mu2sa2: 3:03pm On Jun 24
NairaMaster1:

You don't mean it!!!

That's why the IDF wants to reduce Gaza to rubble. If they leave now we will hear Hamas have sent them out.

Was it Hisbollah that chased them or a peace deal?
Hahahaha, peace deal kee you there.
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by deathtoLeo: 3:04pm On Jun 24
okeysoninv:
Isreal is falling hand. Must they ist announce it to the world. Now, hezbollah will have to move it to underground bunker then use it to attack Israel.
so that when they strike Yoruba Muslims won't start crying kpaa kpaa
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Tradepunter2: 3:04pm On Jun 24
NOETHNICITY:
Even though I see so much lie in this report, does isreal not have the right to store missiles anywhere it deems fit inside Isreal?

Why would Hizbollah want to store weapons in such a public place when there are several hidden spaces down south of the country? Has Hizbollah ever fired a missile from the airport?

I see only one terrorist here looking for excuse to bomb Lebanon airport, and that is Isreal and its military wing in the IDF

NB: Any irredeemably unlearned person who quote me should find out why Christians in Lebanon who constitute more than 40% of the total population are always on the side of Hizbollah in any war with Isreal

ANOTHER DEAD BRAIN TERRORIST SUPPORTER..... WHEN THE DEMONS SUCCESSFULLY PUSHED MAJORITY OF CHRISTAINS OUT OF THE POLITICAL SYSTEM.... HOW DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO HAVE A SAY? AND MIND YOU NA THE CHRISTAINS DY EXPOSE THIS DEMONS AND THEIR PLANS..... KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Elsueno: 3:06pm On Jun 24
I SWEAR TO GOD who made me, this is a very blatant lie!!!

These genocidal maniacs in Israel said same shyt about the first hospital in Gaza having Hamas hq underground.

Turned out it was shyt, they went in, bomb the hospital, Kill some patients & arrested the medical staffs.
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by BJanta: 3:09pm On Jun 24
mu2sa2:
Op, are you alright? How are they terrorists? Hezbollah are fighting to defend their country from foreign enemy- they're patriots. All this propaganda doesn't change anything. These guys resoundingly trounced the IDF and chased them out of Lebanon in 2006. They are much more stronger now and can easily repeat the feat if the enemy imposes war on them.

You Muslims always comment in ignorance. Are members of Hezbolla Lebanese or a group of muslim vandals raised up ,sustained and illegally stationed in Lebanon by Iran. Then how many countries in the world use their airports as armouries? And from your assessment of the swing of the current war between Israel and the cursed Islamic vandals, I can see that you've totally lost the control of your mind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Krismas(m): 3:09pm On Jun 24
Tradepunter2:

Like all your bastards terrorist that have fallen before you .... E also sure for you 😀😅😅😅😅😅😊😊🤡🤡
shocked may ur curses return back to ur head
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by SonofElElyonRet: 3:10pm On Jun 24

2 Likes

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Elsueno: 3:10pm On Jun 24
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by omoharry(f): 3:14pm On Jun 24
Blood01Diamond:
Why do Muslims hate peace and love terrorism
I seriously do not know..Thank God I was not born as a Muslim, as I am sure my mind would have been corrupted to believe that the killing of innocent people that do not belong to my religion is a good thing, while I continue to show my blind allegiance to Jihadist that choose to carry out evil activities in the name of this wicked religion all across the world, blowing innocent people up, killing apostate, oppressing women and defiling children and calling them bride just becos their prophet showed them the way.

My brain would not have been able to process the reasons behind all these wickedness and evil done in the name of my religion just because my brain has be conditioned to submit totally to the will of Allah and not allowed to questions the only Quran.

Why shouldn't Israel defend itself when he shares border with devils with horns on their head who are only interested to annihilate them and throw their bodies into the sea

I STAND WITH ISREAL ANY TIME ANY DAY IN DEFENDING THEIR LAND FROM EVIL ISLAMIST THAT ARE NOTHING BUT A TROUBLE TO THE WHOLE WORLD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Elsueno: 3:16pm On Jun 24
NairaMaster1:

You don't mean it!!!

That's why the IDF wants to reduce Gaza to rubble. If they leave now we will hear Hamas have sent them out.

Was it Hisbollah that chased them or a peace deal?

Freaking house NIGGAS, even the Isrealis admitted they lost that war & had to retreat over the cover of night due to unsustainable casualties
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by mu2sa2: 3:25pm On Jun 24
BJanta:

You Muslims always comment in ignorance. Are members of Hezbolla Lebanese or a group of muslim vandals raised up ,sustained and illegally stationed in Lebanon by Iran. Then how many countries in the world use their airports as armouries? And from your assessment of the swing of the current war between Israel and the cursed Islamic vandals, I can see that you've totally lost the control of your mind.
What exactly is your problem if Lebanese decide to use any part of the territory of Lebanon as armoury. Is it your country?
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Objectivist04: 3:29pm On Jun 24
Krismas:
grin grin grin grin grin grin FAKE NEWS.

Hezbollah has more tunnels than hamas in gaza. shocked
if hezbollah hid missiles in Beirut, what will they fire on the front at israel?
garder here all ya fake israel supporters

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq
Flows001
Holiness2100
HolinessForever
smokinloud
RussellRutherfo
grandstar
Tradepunter2
chiefolododo
Padipadi
JoeEeL
xeju
Nodogragra4me
vibratingpenis
Nwaikpe
LadyRosa
id4sho
lastmessenger
Aaronsrod
Pls stop tagging me in your useless posts abeg
I am too busy to engage in stupidity pls

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by ElevationD: 3:30pm On Jun 24
NOETHNICITY:

You are then not a student of history. You are not a good reader. Your bias is unnecessary.

Aside from the event of October last year, the major reason Israel daily destroys people and infrastructure in Gaza is that almost everyone in Gaza is Hamas. If you will take your time to read wide, you’ll discover that the places where hostage Israelis have been released from are guarded by the so called civilians. The reason for Hamas, is to draw the attention of the international community and speedily facilitate the creation of the state of Palestine.

The same goes for Hezbollah. They have no business, except sentiments. When they draw Israel into a war, they fancy their chances, collaborating with Iran, Hamas, PLA and the Houthis of completely destroying Israel. The reason for hiding weapons in civilian areas is the same for Hezbollah just like Hamas. In the end they cause plenty civilian casualties among their people as usual and draw condemnation for Israel.

It is unfortunate that this is happening presently. Lebanon is not in an economic condition to go into a full blown war against Israel, caused by Hezbollah. Their economy presently is in tatters. The humanitarian crisis would be difficult to handle, so it is better for Hezbollah to respect themselves.

Maybe you do not know. Israel is a nuclear armed nation and will deploy chemical weapons if provoked to act. Iran itself must thread with plenty of caution.

Lastly, for those of you who see the war from a religious perspective, please re-focus your lenses. It a battle for ancestral lands for the Palestinians. It is a battle to stay in their own lands by the Israelis. Our prayer is that a two state solution can be reached for peace to reign. Our hope is that those terrorist who deceive others that they fight in the name of their religion, must put an end to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by billyG(m): 3:41pm On Jun 24
IDF d wotowoto master will surely destroy it in coming days.
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by slowice(m): 3:43pm On Jun 24
If Israel blow up the airport now, some terrorists sympathizers here will start lamenting unnecessarily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Autodidact1: 3:53pm On Jun 24
Another propaganda. We keep hearing propaganda but no evidence. Even evidence of isolated cases that's not planted. The hospital evidence that was the closest to proving these allegations were proven to be false propaganda planted by IDF
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Singhabele: 4:03pm On Jun 24
NOETHNICITY:

My desr wen war start will be hear8ng innocent civillians are dying ....Is not about shooting rockets tcan u stop rocke5s mid air ?

That d differecr btw 2 sides. I only pity lebanon on christain beautiful country now become an islamic state with severe consequences ...
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by mp3ree: 4:06pm On Jun 24
NOETHNICITY:

And I see one Islamic hypocrite trying to justify weapons storage in civilian areas

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Diligence: 4:11pm On Jun 24
The said airport should not be standing by now!

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by mfm04622: 4:21pm On Jun 24
ElevationD:

You are then not a student of history. You are not a good reader. Your bias is unnecessary.

Aside from the event of October last year, the major reason Israel daily destroys people and infrastructure in Gaza is the almost everyone in Gaza is Hamas. If you will take your time to read wide, you’ll discover that the places where hostage Israelis have been released from are guarded by the so called civilians. The reason forHamas is to draw the attention of the international community and speedily facilitate the creation of the state of Palestine.

The same goes for Hezbollah. They have no business, except sentiments. When the draw Israel into a war, they fancy their chances, collaborating with Iran, Hamas, PLA and the Houthis of completely destroying Israel. The reason for hiding weapons in civilian areas is the same for Hamas. In the end they cause plenty civilian casualties among their people as usual and draw condemnation for Israel.

It is unfortunate that this happens presently. Lebanon is not in an economic condition to go into a full blown war against Israel, caused by Hezbollah. Their economy presently is in tatters. The humanitarian crisis would be difficult to handle. Do it is better for Hezbollah to respect themselves.

Maybe you do not know. Israel is a nuclear armed nation and will deploy chemical weapons if provoked to act. Iran itself must thread with plenty of caution.

Lastly, for those of you who see the war from a religious perspective, please re-focus your lenses. It a battle for ancestral lands for the Palestinians. It is a battle to stay in their own lands by the Israelis. Our prayer is that a two state solution can be reached for peace to reign. Our hope is that those terrorist who deceive others that they fight in the name of their religion, must put an end to it.

You should at least make some research before commenting on anything you don't know.
Even Israel said the total number of Hamas fighter is about 20,000.. Just 20,000. Gaza had a population of about 2.5M How is this "almost everybody in Gaza is Hamas"?
Just accept Israel is committing genocide! There is no other explanation.
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by mfm04622: 4:23pm On Jun 24
@Seun and the Mods.

This report has been debunked!
So why is it on the front page? Seun, are you using your medium to spread false information?

This should be deleted. It is false!
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by MrBradshaw(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24
Civilians bait. Hmmmmm..... Yummmmy... These people don't really care about lives
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by ElevationD: 4:35pm On Jun 24
mfm04622:

You should at least make some research before commenting on anything you don't know.
Even Israel said the total number of Hamas fighter is about 20,000.. Just 20,000. Gaza had a population of about 2.5M How is this "almost everybody in Gaza is Hamas"?
Just accept Israel is committing genocide! There is no other explanation.

Thank you sir.
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by hansomb: 4:52pm On Jun 24
NOETHNICITY:

don't mind the terrorist state. They are using mossad anonymous person to try to justify bombing the airport. That's there modus operandi.

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by SaLongs1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24
Nwaokunkpara:

You're just being plane stupid and thoughtless
Death to all terrorists and their lovers!!
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by bigpicture001: 5:08pm On Jun 24
NOETHNICITY:

So u comprehend at all..? They arw using the airpirt as a transit for weapons from.iran..the headline is differ t from the story

1 Like

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Sleekfingers: 5:19pm On Jun 24
AngryMrMAN:

Yoruba should focus on baba legba or allah.

IGBOS know heaven and Jesus.

Hausa know Mohammed

Why are you guys confused?

Maybe this is the reason why no Yoruba will ever lead prayer in kaduna mosque

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
What is the meaning of Allah? See your foolishness in the public......What does Muslims call their God?
You don't even know the meaning of Baba L'egba......
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24
Iran are stupid cowards.. always using proxies to fight .... Israel killed their top commanders bomb their embassy all they could to send few hundred of rockets that couldn't reach Israel and claimed debt paid , how can u pay debt when there's no single casualties or damage at enemy's side , Israel fire back by destroying their military base in Iran unannounced to provoke them more their president assassinated in his own backyard they couldn't do anything.... I see them as clueless noise makers let them fight Israel and watch the downfall of Iran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24
Eagleways:
you are not as intelligent as I thought. The best places to hide the weapons now are places you would least expect them to be kept
And you that is intelligent failed to see that no where in the airport or any other airport for that matter is not a public place.

How can someone conceal missiles in such a public place and expect it not be in the public domain?
Re: Hezbollah Stores Missiles And Explosives At Lebanon’s Main Airport by Lavisha(f): 6:09pm On Jun 24
mu2sa2:
Op, are you alright? How are they terrorists? Hezbollah are fighting to defend their country from foreign enemy- they're patriots. All this propaganda doesn't change anything. These guys resoundingly trounced the IDF and chased them out of Lebanon in 2006. They are much more stronger now and can easily repeat the feat if the enemy imposes war on them.

When IDF enter Hezbollah now, you go cry genocide.

IDF wey get fighter jets and air defence/support.

Na Lebanese masses I pity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burundi President To Fire All Married Government Officials With Side-chicks / Putin Nominated For Man Of The Year On Time's Magazine (Photos) / Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.