Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now (1169 Views)

What Is Bothering Your Mind Now? / My Heart Is Broken Nairalanders. / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Omaricha002(m): 12:36pm On Jun 24
My Heart Is Currently Broken.

I Created A New Fake Facebook Account And Started Chatting With My Wife And She Me That My Husband Died 10 Months Ago.

That She Is Currently Widow And A Single Mother.

Please Advise Me What Will I Do Now Because I am Dying.

From Mc Omaricha Smart

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Hollybratt(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24
This is funny and it can't be real.

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Hezzyluv: 12:44pm On Jun 24
You're a dead man waking... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Omaricha002(m): 12:46pm On Jun 24
Is very real, this happened last week

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Daniel7543: 12:47pm On Jun 24
Whether u kill urself or still alive.. nothing will stop ur wife frm jumping frm one elegant fertile preeq to anoda

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by advanceDNA: 12:54pm On Jun 24
Hollybratt:
This is funny and it can't be real.

You are right ....It must be fake....married women don't lie and cheat

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by imagrg(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24
Your wife go happy sef.
To Her, you done die ten years ago.
Your preek nor interest am again.
Fool get sense pass some people sef.
I will tell you what to do next....

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by advanceDNA: 1:03pm On Jun 24
Omaricha002:

I Created A New Fake Facebook Account And Started Chatting With My Wife And She Me That My Husband Died 10 Months Ago.

Nor worry.....mature men will soon be here to tell you it's not a big deal....marriage is not for small kids grin grin..........like one man wey him wife dey lust after penis on Facebook, even comment say she wan chop am.... Lol

If u are "mature" man..don't worry...She's just joking......hope She nor post ur death certificate?? grin

Nor worry U go dey alright.....be mature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by imagrg(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24
Tell her you will first love to fvck her for money.

Book a hotel room and ask her to meet you there. Tell the receptionist to take her to your room if she comes. Use a fake name.
You will enjoy the shock on her face as she sees you face to face! grin

Boys might have been fvcking her sef.

I don't know where una dey get olosho marry sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by DonEd(m): 1:12pm On Jun 24
Ur wife talk say u don die and true true, u wan really die.

If this is true, u deserve all shades of brain resetting slap

3 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Starz825(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24
Do wetin that young man tell you up there

Book an appointment with her in an hotel room...

She will be shocked....cos with that...she already cheated....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Sunmolar(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24
If you kill yourself... She has won the battle
Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Hollybratt(m): 2:06pm On Jun 24
imagrg:
Tell her you will first love to fvck her for money.

Book a hotel room and ask her to meet you there. Tell the receptionist to take her to your room if she comes. Use a fake name.
You will enjoy the shock on her face as she sees you face to face! grin

Boys might have been fvcking her sef.

I don't know where una dey get olosho marry sef.
Lolz grin I can't wait to watch the movie

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Ojagun(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24
Has anyone else noticed how Nigerian men on the SM space

now constantly/whine/nag/cry/complain about their relationships with women than the other way round at a ratio of almost 30:1?

It used to be the women who complained/cried/whined more.

What is going on with Nigerian men? undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Remman(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24
Omaricha002:

From Mc Omaricha Smart
Fake news! Show proof with accurate dates...

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by goran3310(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24
Omaricha002:

From Mc Omaricha Smart
What to say. File a divorce for a divorce. Get a divorce. You are neither the first nor the last. I have experienced something similar. There are many. What can I tell you. I feel sorry for you. You will survive. If she hasn't cheated on you before, she will cheat on you in the future. Your marriage is shit. If you stay in it, you will be hurt even worse in the future.
Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by pryme(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24
Omaricha002:

From Mc Omaricha Smart

A Bitch will feel sorry for him self and want to commit suicide,

A man will thank God for dodging a bullet, you can either bite the bullet and make the obvious difficult decision or you can lie to yourself that you still have a marriage to save.
Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Sheistoopretty(f): 3:26pm On Jun 24
Omaricha002:

From Mc Omaricha Smart

Did she lie? A broke man is a dead man already. Or are you praying for long life as you no get money? What do you want to be doing in life? Who'll be taking care of you?cheesy cheesy

Rest please
Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by internationalman(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24
Most of y'all are too weak and act feminine to be called men... most of the things y'all complain about are what women receive from us men on a daily basis yet you don't see them flooding social media on a daily basis complaining..

You guys are always quick to call Oyinbo men weak, but in reality you Nigeria men are the weakest and the most emasculated men in the World.

Always looking for ways to bash women. Grow up please.

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by onome2013: 3:41pm On Jun 24
There's no seamless marriage. Every marriage has a challenge, how you handle the challenges makes to be whom you are. Everyone answering has their own stabbing their heart.However, for you to creat a private account,is an indicator that there are some of her attitude that prompted you to do so. It is good to deal with the root causes first.MY ADVICE IS THAT YOU STOP INTIMACY WITH HER INCLUDING EATING IN THE HOUSE, WHILE YOU CALL BOTH FAMILIES URGENTLY TO DELIBERATE AND SETTLE THE ISSUE BEFORE YOU CONTINUE YOUR ROLES AS AN HUSBAND. Do not kill yourself nor divorce her because she's a devil you know, and you can change her to be an angel.
Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Knightred(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24
Omaricha002:

From Mc Omaricha Smart
actually,my advice for u as a celeb is to commit sucide in real life

Why commit sucide in your mind,aren't you a manundecided

Come on,get your ass up and do it in real lifesmiley

PIECE OF ADVICE FROM A CELEB,TAKE IT WITH ALL YOUR HEARTsmiley
ยปJHยซ
Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by KosiGee(m): 6:29pm On Jun 24
Omaricha002:
Is very real, this happened last week

You people should stop joking with suicide and pls stop creating foolish threads. Itโ€™s not funny.

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by AcadaWriter: 7:14pm On Jun 24
You're a dead man waking...

2 Likes

Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Bouncing2(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24
Funny you!โœ‹๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคš๐Ÿพ

Screenshot or adonblivit!
Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by Rexymania(m): 7:59pm On Jun 24
Buahahahahahaahha...sapa duh make your wife kill and bury you grin
Re: My Heart Is Broken. Committing Suicide On My Mind Now by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:56pm On Jun 24
Omaricha002:

From Mc Omaricha Smart

Iโ€™m heartbroken too, I bet 200m on Croatia to beat Italy ๐Ÿ˜‚

(1) (Reply)

If You Have This, Let's Deal / What Is The Difference Between Prostitute, Olosho & Hookup Girls? / Help For My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.