Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger (2812 Views)

Davido Gifts Daughter Imade For Lossing First Tooth / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Sophia Momodu And Imade Step Out In Denim In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by mohbadliveson: 12:42pm On Jun 24
EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Angered Davido

By Amina Mohammed

Efforts by international award-winning singer, David Adeleke, popularly called Davido to use his first child, Imade Adeleke as a junior maid on his wedding day was frustrated by Sophia Momodu, TheScrutinyNG has been reliably informed.

A thespian who is a close friend of Sophia said the development led to Davido dragging Sophia to court, seeking custody of Imade.

Tagged #Chivido2024, Davido is getting married to his long-time partner, Chioma Rowland on Tuesday, June 25 at Eko Hotels and Suites in Lagos.

Our source said though family members have tried to intervened, Sophia, popularly referred to as 'Davido's Babymama' by some bloggers has decided to distance herself from the wedding.

" The decision of Sophia not to attend the wedding and also not releasing Imade to play a role during the highly-anticipated event seriously infuriated Davido, who believes he should have unrestricted access to his daughter. This and other pending issues led to the legal battle" our source said.

In the originating motion filed by his lawyers, Dr Olaniyi Arije, Okey Barrah and others, at the Lagos State High Court, dated April 17, 2024, Davido is praying the court for an order granting joint custody of Miss Imade Adeleke to the applicant.

In the alternative, he also prayed to the court for “an order granting to the applicant unfettered and unrestricted access to Miss Imade.”

The suit, marked LD/1587PMC/2024, has as applicant Mr David Adedeji Adeleke, while Ms Sophia Momodu was listed as the sole respondent.

In her response to the lawsuit, Sophia, through her legal representative, Punuka attorneys & solicitors and Bimpe Ajegbomogun & Co refuted the allegations Davido levelled against her.

The 37-year old niece to Bashorun Dele Momodu says since their relationship ended in July 2022, she only denied Davido having intimate relationship with her but not access to their daughter, Imade.

“David Adeleke and Sophia Momodu were in a relationship from 2014-2017 and 2020-2022. During this time, David provided financial support for their daughter, covering school fees, rent, and other living expenses, including the cars mentioned in the article. Sophia ended the relationship with David in July 2022. Since then, David has repeatedly threatened to make Sophia’s life miserable if she does not make herself available to him sexually.

“Sophia has never denied David access to their daughter, only access to her body and intimacy, which he has taken issue with. David is in a publicly known relationship, and Sophia wishes him well. She seeks to move forward in her life free from harassment and verbal abuse.”

https://thescrutinyng.com/index.php/2024/06/24/exclusive-how-sophia-momodus-refusal-to-release-imade-for-wedding-duties-angered-davido/

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by otipoju(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24
This boy no just get better advisers at all

You are getting married to her rival that you chose above her and you met after her. Now you want her own daughter to be the flower girl and dancing at her father's wedding to another woman who is not her mother.

...And you want her mother to release her ?

Don't ask someone to do something you can't do.Money get power but money get limit.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

I understand Sophia's stance totally and it is because of complications like this that men like me prefer to stick to one woman to born all of our children.

At least even if the kids they fight, na the same mama and papa born them.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by nairavsdollars(f): 12:57pm On Jun 24
i quite agree with you. Even the girl won't be happy seeing all the attention on another woman while her mother is at home (probably crying)
otipoju:

You are getting married to a rival you chose above her and you want her own daughter to be dancing that you did not marry her own mother. And you want her mother to release her to go and celebrate that you did not marry her mother.

Money get power but money get limit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by everlybeloved(f): 12:58pm On Jun 24
Hmm
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by DonBenny77(m): 1:05pm On Jun 24
Davido is a rich fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by delzbaba(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24
She fit dey believe say davido go marry her one day.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by otipoju(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24
DonBenny77:
Davido is a rich fool

I don't think he is a fool but he's just someone who has never really faced any real life issues growing up. Too much pampering and sheltering of a child...na wetin him dey cause be that.

You have to expose your child early to both sides of life even if it is in a controlled environment.

The video where he was kneeling down and crying and begging a woman for whatever reason was shameful.

I don't care what the girl wanted to give you or did not want to give you...kneeling down, crying like a toddler.

That video was a global embarrassment to men of all generations that have lived on this planet.

I wish him well but he needs to leave all these childish behaviours

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by Sonnobax15(m): 2:22pm On Jun 24
lipsrsealed
No mother on earth who'll be on Sophia's shoes would allow her daughter to do that kind of shiit......When e be say na another woman her papa dey marry and no be you wey be her mama undecided

Na Israel go give Davido that advice because the advice sound and the same time look so childish.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by virginchaser(m): 3:50pm On Jun 24
Sophia was fast in using women popular weaponry against Davido.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by LordIsaac(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24
otipoju:

You are getting married to her rival that you chose above her and you met after her. Now you want her own daughter to be the flower girl and dancing at her father's wedding to another woman who is not her mother.

Don't ask someone to do something you can't do.Money get power but money get limit.

I understand Sophia's stance totally and it is because of complications like this that men like me prefer to stick to one woman to born all of our children.

Honestly, you’ve said it all. Money is not equivalent to wisdom.😊

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:23pm On Jun 24
otipoju:

Now it's her own daughter? When it comes to financial responsibility it's davidos daughter what a sick world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:28pm On Jun 24
nairavsdollars:
i quite agree with you. Even the girl won't be happy seeing all the attention on another woman while her mother is at home (probably crying)

To hell with her feelings, women are really irrational. When it comes to financial responsibility for the child, the child belongs to the father it's now time for the father to have custody of the child the child belongs to the mother and must not be released. If it's still me Ali will fight for custody of the child, my child can't be with a bitter woman.

How many years has davido dumped her? Women will never look for a loving partner they will all prefer to die for one reckless man with money and still come back to cry.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by crystalpapers(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24
Do unto others what you want others to do to you.

Nobody will release there child to be an integral part of her rivals big important day.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by otipoju(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24
ExudeLoveToAll:

Now it's her own daughter? When it comes to financial responsibility it's davidos daughter what a sick world.

It's her daughter and his daughter.

Don't ask what you can't take.

Imagine your baby mama getting married to another man, then she wants your son or daughter to be on the bridal train of her wedding to another man.

I am sure you would not be excited.

Love is a verb. It's called respect. You can't eat your cake and have it.

He is an African man, if he still wants to be fucking Sophia exclusively, let him marry her too.

You want her to be baby mama but you still want to dey Bleep her while you marry another.

She has respect for herself and its good to see

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by Pecoleee345: 6:59am On Jun 25
otipoju:

It's her daughter and his daughter.

Don't ask what you can't take.

Imagine your baby mama getting married to another man, then she wants your son or daughter to be on the bridal train of her wedding to another man.

I am sure you would not be excited.

Love is a verb. It's called respect. You can't eat your cake and have it.

He is an African man, if he still wants to be fucking Sophia exclusively, let him marry her too.

You want her to be baby mama but you still want to dey Bleep her while you marry another.

She has respect for herself and its good to see

Well alot of you put emotions into things than logic.

Is she the only baby mama davido has??
The second daughter will be there so what the big deal.

I don't understand the bitterness........she expect davido to marry her?? Despite from the onset that guy made it known he never love her.

She has no right to stop the daughter from attending her father wedding.......absolutely no right for whatever reason.

This the same person who said she was sad and cried when the daughter took her father last name but happy to collect his money for child support.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by otipoju(m): 7:32am On Jun 25
Pecoleee345:

Well alot of you put emotions into things than logic.

Is she the only baby mama davido has??
The second daughter will be there so what the big deal.

I don't understand the bitterness........she expect davido to marry her?? Despite from the onset that guy made it known he never love her.

She has no right to stop the daughter from attending her father wedding.......absolutely no right for whatever reason.

This the same person who said she was sad and cried when the daughter took her father last name but happy to collect his money for child support.

He does not love her but still wants her to be his exclusive mistress.

She does have every right to prevent her daughter from a traumatic experience.

If you are not emotionally intelligent it's on you.

I know people like you very well and how to deal with your kind. Until they make you experience the pain of something, you will still be mouthing off that it does not matter.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by Pecoleee345: 7:46am On Jun 25
otipoju:

He does not love her but still wants her to be his exclusive mistress.

She does have every right to prevent her daughter from a traumatic experience.

If you are not emotionally intelligent it's on you.

I know people like you very well and how to deal with your kind. Until they make you experience the pain of something, you will still be mouthing off that it does not matter.

Exclusive mistress??......sorry I didn't know I was chatting with Sophia family member oo.

Am too grown to believe shit like this from a obvious bitter woman.

I end it here cos I don't like engaging emotional people.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by otipoju(m): 8:29am On Jun 25
Pecoleee345:

Exclusive mistress??......sorry I didn't know I was chatting with Sophia family member oo.

Am too grown to believe shit like this from a obvious bitter woman.

I end it here cos I don't like engaging emotional people.

You know sey you no get emotions. You be brick. Enablers of stupid behaviour.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by Pecoleee345: 8:36am On Jun 25
otipoju:

Nah seun fault sha.

It is a faceless forum full of mannerless teens.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by Poisonousman: 11:11am On Jun 25
otipoju:

Mannerless nama.. faceless forum make Una dey type like malu.. nama
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by otipoju(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25
Poisonousman:

Mannerless nama.. faceless forum make Una dey type like malu.. nama

Hope sey you dey alright? I no dey trust most of you. Once una don smoke finish to to dey talk without thinking first. No be say when una no dey under the influence any difference dey dey.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by otipoju(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25
Pecoleee345:

Nah seun fault sha.

It is a faceless forum full of mannerless teens.

Afi teenager na. I hope swy you don pay for the phone wey you buy on credit.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by Firstcitizen: 3:07pm On Jun 25
delzbaba:
She fit dey believe say davido go marry her one day.

Davido takes Chioma to the alter and takes Sophia to court grin Sophia should rest abeg
Re: EXCLUSIVE: How Sophia Momodu's Refusal To Release Imade For Wedding Duties Anger by hisexcellency34: 3:39pm On Jun 25
Has anyone spotted Imade at the wedding?

(1) (Reply)

Claudia Lynx Real Face(plastic Surgery)from 2001 Until 2011 / Tonto Dike Declares: I Am A Witch / "I Am Now Officially Divorced" - Chika Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.