Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,949 members, 7,931,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Do I Change My Name On ITA Airways Flight Tickets? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Change My Name On ITA Airways Flight Tickets? (124 Views)

British Airways Flight Heading To Abuja Loses Engine Mid-Air / British Airways Flight To Germany Mistakenly Lands In Scotland / Passengers Robbed Mid-Air On-board A South African Airways Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Name On ITA Airways Flight Tickets? by Lowfarescanners: 1:30pm On Jun 24
Sometimes, there might be scenarios when you entered incorrect names at the time of booking ITA Airways flights. If you have ever made the same mistake and want to make it correct, stay associated with us until the end.

ITA Airways allows passengers to correct their names on the ticket. Before correcting the names, you should be aware of the difference between name change and name correction. If you want to change the whole name on the ticket, it is essential to cancel the entire reservation and rebook the ticket with the correct name. Get through the following article to find more details about the same.

Can I Change the Name on ITA Airways Flight Tickets?
Yes! You can change the name on ITA Airways tickets, but only up to a few characters. If you want to change the whole name on the ticket, you must cancel the whole ticket and then rebook it. However, the airline will apply charges for correcting names based on the ticket type and timing of the request.
Go into the whole post to find out how to change the name on the ITA Airways booking.

How Do You Change the Name on ITA Airways flight tickets?
Would you like to change the name on your ticket as well? If so, you might be able to accomplish the same with the assistance provided. To make name modifications on your tickets, take a look at the following offline and online procedures.

Online method
Visiting the airline's official website is the first step.
Next, select the Manage Booking option and enter the passenger's name and reservation code.
Select "Retrieve booking" to get your flight information now.
You must click the option to change the name on the page that appears on the screen.
Enter the correct name in the first, middle, or last name, using up to four characters.
Lastly, you must wait for the airline's confirmation email and pay the name change cost.

Offline method
To correct the name offline, you first need to dial the ITA Airways customer service number. When the call connects, you ask the agent to make corrections to your flight ticket. Finally, pay the fees to confirm the changes.

Note: Do you want to reserve Flights to Maldives with ITA Airways? If so, getting in touch with the airline’s travel agents is suggested to book tickets hassle-free.

#Airlines #flights #ITA Airways airline flight Booking#ITA Airways Airlines booking#flight tickets
#RomanticGetaway#ArtAndCulture#HistoricalSites#CityGuide#Budge#LuxuryTravel#SummerTravel#Flights to Italy

(1) (Reply)

Tuberculosis Iom Medical / Black Box Shows Pilots Detected Trouble Minute Before Brazil Plane Crashed. / Conquering Mount Rinjani: A Comprehensive Guide To Jayatrekker's Trekking Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.