Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,230 members, 7,897,205 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

Is White Wedding Necessary - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is White Wedding Necessary (53 Views)

See Why Salt Is White! Http://univworgers.com/see-why-salt-is-white / See Why Salt Is White! Http://univworgers.com/see-why-salt-is-white / Why Do People Believe Satan Is Black And Jesus Is White??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is White Wedding Necessary by Staywithbina: 2:27pm On Jun 24
Good day people,,on several occasions,I have always fell out with ladies because I took a decision of not wedding in the church and all
The event that comes with it ,am an Igbo man born in a Christian home and family,when I was a little younger ,the idea of church wedding has never been a problem for till I was exposed to some truth and reality and I understood better I will say ,now the traditional marriage is the norm for us igbos and Africans at large and the white wedding is still same thing only that this later one was an imported lifestyle and as far as am concerned doesnt make any sense,I have always argued it that it’s like some one who wants to travel from enugu to Lagos ,you go
To guo motors and pay for a ticket,go
To peace mass transit and pay for same ticket ,go to abc transport and pay for another ticket for same Lagos meanwhile you are just gonna board one bus on your way to lagos so what’s the essence,now I have fell out with countless of girls because of this as many of them has refused about my idea ,some didn’t mind but majority did especially younger ones ,
Don’t ask me about my sisters ,both of them are married happily and no white wedding and this are big ladies ,I have even told the girls am going to spend time 5 of what ever it is we re going to spend on white wedding for the traditional marriage still yet they won’t accept with many even saying they rather have the white wedding than traditional,so my question is ,am I being too rigid ,is there something else I
Should know about white wedding that’s not clear to me ,are there other people who have shared same experience . If you are in my
Shoes what will
You do

Please only matured response

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Details About The Cuyahoga Court Docket? / The Rise Of Fabrico Laundry: Transforming The Dry Cleaning Franchise Business In / Toyota Camry Common Problems: A Comprehensive Guide To Troubleshooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.