Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

High-speed Broadband And The Bad Gangs Of Isp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / High-speed Broadband And The Bad Gangs Of Isp (753 Views)

IQ-OPTION IN FOREX - The Good, The Bad And The Ugly. / Which ISP Is Best For Cybercafe Business In Lagos? / Setting Up An ISP In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High-speed Broadband And The Bad Gangs Of Isp by ybase2: 7:28am On Nov 29, 2011
There have been no more frustrating periods of my corporate life like the ones dished out to me by our internet service providers these past few weeks. Google Documents became blurred and stagnant. The visible connected bars were just as useless as they are. The waiting time and hoping time were just hopeless too. Even praying didn’t work! I just wondered could these bad gangs have conspired to sabotage us even with such shocking impunity!
read more and live your comments :http://businessnews.com.ng/2011/11/29/high-speed-broadband-and-the-bad-gangs-of-isp/

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Nigerians Are Frustrated From Going Into Online Business. / The Future Is Yours / Top Up Webmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.