Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,563 members, 7,878,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 09:17 PM

Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 (46554 Views)

Fubara Cancels Wike 10,000 Job, Promises Fresh Recruitments / Inside Story: How Dauda Lawal Helped Diezani To Purchase $25m Le Meridien Hotel / Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by Mrpojj(m): 6:05pm On Jun 24
DevilsEqual:
Is this guy working on any independent project??

Na stunt be all this one o

He dey try impress people wey no dey follow am stay for Rivers

Are you in rivers state at all?
I doubt, cos you won't be saying this
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by chipet67(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24
DevilsEqual:

You are very stup!d.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by gare(f): 6:06pm On Jun 24
fergie001:
The Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Joseph Fubara has cancelled the revocation of Le Meridien hotel, a property of Ogeyi Place Hotels Limited belonging to Gen Anthony Ukpo (Rtd).

The Certificate of Occupancy of the said hotel was revoked in December 2022 by ex-Governor Nyesom Wike for allegedly hosting a meeting involving associates of the 2023 PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Those clapping for the evil tyrant you can see what the Wike you celebrate can do

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by gare(f): 6:08pm On Jun 24
Nyanabo2:
He should also go after all the properties wike illegal assigned to himself. Especially the Harold Dappa House AKA former NDDC Headquarters. The hectares of sand filled land opposite Hyper city Amadi Ama- Abuloma road and all the others ones not known to the public.

Woke will be dealt with.

Na small small, it will get to that

3 Likes

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by SalamRushdie: 6:14pm On Jun 24
Promise47:
Wow okay are you still working at oil 🪔 🛢️ and gas ⛽

No left a long time ago
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by Promise47(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24
Haha why now hmm I want to work in oil and gas ⛽ ⛽
SalamRushdie:

No left a long time ago
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by AllahOfterror: 6:17pm On Jun 24
ElevationD:
“ The Certificate of Occupancy of the said hotel was revoked in December 2022 by ex-Governor Nyesom Wike for allegedly hosting a meeting involving associates of the 2023 PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar”.

A very vindictive man, this Wike. He developed into a very vicious fellow while in power as the governor.

He did not care that employment was swelling in the country, when he sent the workers in the hotel into the job market. While people cry of a horrible economy, Wike added to it with his irresponsible behavior.

He used his powers as the governor like an absolute emperor. He openly promised to deal with his enemies, within and without. Infact, he promised to crush them all openly. The same thing he did to Senator Meeba for supporting Atiku. He stands accused of acquiring uncountable properties in Rivers state, leaving one to wonder the source of his humongous wealth.

I hope Fubara returns the Cs of O of the several other people who Wike seized their properties.
. Wike is worst than a demon

6 Likes

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by eteba(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24
Wike is an alcoholic.

He's very erratic.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by Promise47(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24
Why did you leave now did you travel out or what hmm
SalamRushdie:

No left a long time ago
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24
Just imagine ping pong players lording it over more than 250 million people.
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by BondRiv: 6:30pm On Jun 24
DevilsEqual:

The ingrate is simply clueless. Chasing shadows and swimming in illegalities are his speciality.
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by ufotunang: 6:44pm On Jun 24
[quote author=DevilsEqual post=130637119]Is this guy working on any independent project??

R
[/quoteI .by cancelling the revocation of the hotel.. the hotel will start working and start to employ youths and nigerians to work there...wike created unemployment by closing down the hotel.. which it's wickedness by wike

1 Like

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by ufotunang: 6:45pm On Jun 24
Wike is bad .by closing down the hotel..many workers has losed their jobs and created unemployment

1 Like

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by LOVEGINO(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24
SisterRamota:
Good. He should hurry up to revoke all the properties acquired illegally by the tyrant Wike.
make una dey fool am dey go.
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by Ganjafama(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24
Beryluv:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kęlly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCfJp_W8uB0?si=Ola2H4fPIwUFQDuA

Access Bank
Kęlly
Are you crippled? Go and look for something to do. If you continue like this you will grow old and still begging to feed.
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by cmikel: 6:59pm On Jun 24
Someone who denied his state free and fair election

Sold his state for fct minister

1 Like

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by Badmashiii: 6:59pm On Jun 24
Neduzze5:
Hmm.

That's why sometimes, war is of great benefit to some parties.

If Wike and Fubara didn't fight, Fubara might not have cancelled this revocation and the place may still be inoperable.

That's the benefit of their unending war to this person.

Pray after me today.... Dear Lord, any persons conniving together to hold my blessings or properties, let them figgggghhhhhhtttttt!!!!!!!

Just like sanusi was return back to his throne as a result of the kwankwaso and ganduje beef.
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by shaiguy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24
Fubara vs Wike grin
Na ground go suffer am
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by saintkeppy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 24
Confirmedzombie:
This is dirty politics by Fubara. That hotel is just close to the road and a big threat.

Wike took the best decision
. Fubara is not ready to move the state forward.

Very clueless and dumb

close to which road? Na wa for you o!
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by ufuosman(m): 7:14pm On Jun 24
Good one
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by MasterTeeUSA: 7:23pm On Jun 24
Before you salute Fubara…keep in mind he benefitted from the excesses of Wike and did not speak out against all these actions…so he is not innocent in my eyes either

fergie001:
The Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Joseph Fubara has cancelled the revocation of Le Meridien hotel, a property of Ogeyi Place Hotels Limited belonging to Gen Anthony Ukpo (Rtd).

The Certificate of Occupancy of the said hotel was revoked in December 2022 by ex-Governor Nyesom Wike for allegedly hosting a meeting involving associates of the 2023 PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by fxexperts: 7:33pm On Jun 24
overall90:
Just imagine
Nigerian politicians are something else.
A whole le Meridien
I swear down, and we keep wondering why foreign investors are running away from the country, those men are power drunk fool, is there no place in the constitution where they can challenge a governor if he revoke an already given c of o. our constitution really need to be amended.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by flyinnizam(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24
Jokay07:
Politics is local. If you know, you know.
Fubara is trying to get grassroot support. But does it bother Wike?
Hell no.

Wike is not bothered
na wa oo...Wike na ur papa? how can u know if he is bothered or not?

1 Like

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by fineberry(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24
Jokay07:
Politics is local. If you know, you know.
Fubara is trying to get grassroot support. But does it bother Wike?
Hell no.

Wike is not bothered
are you still supporting wike a.k.a Wicked....you dumb o. Imagine supporting his wicked moves...you mumu oo

1 Like

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by Durling: 8:06pm On Jun 24
God bless Gov. Fubara.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by kedeojo(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24
ElevationD:
“ The Certificate of Occupancy of the said hotel was revoked in December 2022 by ex-Governor Nyesom Wike for allegedly hosting a meeting involving associates of the 2023 PDP Presidential Candidate, Atiku Abubakar”.

A very vindictive man, this Wike. He developed into a very vicious fellow while in power as the governor.

He did not care that employment was swelling in the country, when he sent the workers in the hotel into the job market. While people cry of a horrible economy, Wike added to it with his irresponsible behavior.

He used his powers as the governor like an absolute emperor. He openly promised to deal with his enemies, within and without. Infact, he promised to crush them all openly. The same thing he did to Senator Meeba for supporting Atiku. He stands accused of acquiring uncountable properties in Rivers state, leaving one to wonder the source of his humongous wealth.

I hope Fubara returns the Cs of O of the several other people who Wike seized their properties.
What stop Fubara since from revocation. Only quarrels with wike is the cause cos he wouldn't have done it, if his relationship with wike was still smooth.
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by snapshot: 8:36pm On Jun 24
DevilsEqual:

Rivers people are happy with him
Breaking the state free from the stranglehold of the tyrant Woke us the best project at this time.Once this is achieved little efforts will begin to yield great results
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by kedeojo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24
Neduzze5:
Hmm.

That's why sometimes, war is of great benefit to some parties.

If Wike and Fubara didn't fight, Fubara might not have cancelled this revocation and the place may still be inoperable.

That's the benefit of their unending war to this person.

Pray after me today.... Dear Lord, any persons conniving together to hold my blessings or properties, let them figgggghhhhhhtttttt!!!!!!!
Thank you, you are truthful because if they didn't had quarrels, fubara will not have revocate the hotel. He his not a good man too. Some of us condemned Wike as governor because he actually govern rivers like an emperor in the mood of Abacha. Many of the guys on this platform supported him back then because it suit their agenda, expecially when he was fighting Atiku, they keep urging him, because the were living in fool paradise, thinking he will support obi. Same tactics Wike used against Ameachi to coner favour from rivers, is what fubara is using now. Ameachi was called all sort of name by igbos who are mostly Obidients but today now they love Ameachi. I have never seen the level of hypocrisy in my life that am withnessing now from one region. I don't care about their power tussle but if I am opportune to meet rivers youth, I will advice them to trade with caution cos any casualties are mostly the youths. They should remember 2015 election were many of them were killed. Obidients were castigating wike and fubara during campaigns when it dawn on them that Wike has decided to support Tinubu. Tomorrow they will still call Fubara names when his actions didn't sit well with theirs.
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by piriton: 9:06pm On Jun 24
Imagine
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by LBanks(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24
verifiablefacts:
He almost did same with Protea hotel, just because Ameachi associates met there.
Closed Spa mall at some point,for a flimsy excuse, because someone close to Ameachi has interest in.

He revoked Novotel Hotel C of O for the same reason too. Some of Amaechi's associates held a meeting there that was their only offence. Very wicked man. Rivers citizens and people living in Rivers State knows all the atrocities Wike committed and why they are supporting Sim. But when you talk, you see someone living in Lagos ,Osogbo or Abeokuta suddenly supporting Wike, simply because he rigged election for their Godfather.
Re: Fubara Cancels Revocation Of Le Meridien Hotel, Signed By Wike In 2022 by Scamburster(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24
kedeojo:
Thank you, you are truthful because if they didn't had quarrels, fubara will not have revocate the hotel. He his not a good man too. Some of us condemned Wike as governor because he actually govern rivers like an emperor in the mood of Abacha. Many of the guys on this platform supported him back then because it suit their agenda, expecially when he was fighting Atiku, they keep urging him, because the were living in fool paradise, thinking he will support obi. Same tactics Wike used against Ameachi to coner favour from rivers, is what fubara is using now. Ameachi was called all sort of name by igbos who are mostly Obidients but today now they love Ameachi. I have never seen the level of hypocrisy in my life that am withnessing now from one region. I don't care about their power tussle but if I am opportune to meet rivers youth, I will advice them to trade with caution cos any casualties are mostly the youths. They should remember 2015 election were many of them were killed. Obidients were castigating wike and fubara during campaigns when it dawn on them that Wike has decided to support Tinubu. Tomorrow they will still call Fubara names when his actions didn't sit well with theirs.
Una no dey tire.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Who Used Her Bike To Campaign For Buhari Expresses Her Regret / Soldier: Forgiving Boko Haram Is Left To God But Sending Them To God Is Our Job / RESTRUCTURING: CONFAB 2014 Report Endorses 18 New States (LIST)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.