Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) (29858 Views)

200 Cars Involved In Massive Collision In China's Zhengzhou due to dense fog / Two Uber Vehicles Rolled Over In Collision In Lagos, RRS Came To The Rescue / Erosion Divides Bende Road In Abia (Photos + VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Jayhome24: 5:46am On Jun 25
jmoore:

All these babablus disgracing themselves everywhere.

Una go open mouth waa to say rubbish everytime.

Same rubbish you says about Tinubu and others is been send back to your Emperor so why getting angry? The guy said the truth obi is only concern about Lagos rots but not his own region rots. It is fact bro...
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by francisisking: 5:51am On Jun 25
Richtaiwo:
Peter Obi and oby ezekwesili don't give a rat asss about that. They are more interested in arguments between a bus conductor and passengers in Lagos.
Na Peter obi be your president? Shebi you said he came 3rd why are you guys so worried?
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Daintydan: 6:05am On Jun 25
LadyExcellency:
What a tragedy.

It's Ukpakiri in Abayi Ancient Kingdom, Aba not Okpakiri. Please correct the name of the location.

The road has been bad for 20 years and no head-on collision accidents but now the road has been rehabilitated, motorists are killing themselves and their innocent passengers.

RIP
That stretch from Ukpakiri to Onicha Ngwa is always accident news you hear righ from the 1980s especially that Ukpakiri area. May God rest the dead 😭😭
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Dbegining: 6:26am On Jun 25
DUNDEEmoderatos:

People died everyday even before Tinubu was born, you are not different from the person you quoted. Just like the person you quoted you also have nothing reasonable to say.

Let me start by saying this is the politics section boy. It's not for children.

Cause if you actually read what I typed you'll see that I mentioned the serious increase in deaths and not just people dying.

Don't be an attack dog.

1 Like

Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by dododawa1: 6:41am On Jun 25
FRSC are after money

Overspend kills
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Candreva: 6:57am On Jun 25
Let's blame the devil and the government. It's so obvious that these cars are bad and shouldn't be on the road.
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by femtex007(m): 7:31am On Jun 25
Stayingalive:
many accident today are due to bad road. Also for the bad vechicles, if custom dey do their work and road safety dey work. Most of the accident won’t ever happen
Lol. My broda that's not true
Accident occur mostly when the road is good. When the road is good the motorist tend to be on a high speed that will be cery hard for him to control if there is any issue
Most of Nigerians don't stop for road safety officers
In conclusion, we are our problem in Nigeria
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:32am On Jun 25
faceland:

Even people in backseat DIED from the force.

They need to put speed bumps so it doesn't repeat itself.
When the weather is cool motorists are always in the habit of overspending and wrongly overtaking
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by dabongys: 7:39am On Jun 25
Richtaiwo:

The accident occurred on a state road. So is it because the country is not divided that the governor refused to fix the road?

The road is a Federal Road
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Light78: 7:58am On Jun 25
Probably one one-way frontal overtake.
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by travelzcruix: 8:00am On Jun 25
Like drivers, like governance, even with your enlightenment, you will caution the driver against overspeeding, watch them rain curses on you. As a rule of thumb, if I am traveling, I take extra cash to cover my journey, if it's getting dark and driver insist he must continue, oga drop me. If he is speeding or I notice him sleeping, oga please drop me. I rather take my chances while I am still alive. Same with governance, educated and enlightened people will hand out the wheel of governance to someone that will end them in the mortuary.

1 Like

Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Smartcitizen: 8:02am On Jun 25
Richtaiwo:
Peter Obi and oby ezekwesili don't give a rat asss about that. They are more interested in arguments between a bus conductor and passengers in Lagos.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tinubulization has made this one mad o!

It's like he has always believed that Tinubu is not the president but Peter Obi is that's why he is always calling him .
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by vikiphy89(m): 8:19am On Jun 25
Richtaiwo:

The accident occurred on a state road. So is it because the country is not divided that the governor refused to fix the road?
That's a federal road that connects Abia and Akwaibom
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:27am On Jun 25
The rate that those Akwa Ibom drivers dey speed ehhhhh
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Meteng: 8:55am On Jun 25
Ensa777:

Rip to them .As the road is good now based on palliative works by Ferma,no more restraint on the drivers part.Just be flying

Al the decades it was bad not one accident
Please, have they repaired the road?
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Stayingalive: 9:02am On Jun 25
femtex007:

Lol. My broda that's not true
Accident occur mostly when the road is good. When the road is good the motorist tend to be on a high speed that will be cery hard for him to control if there is any issue
Most of Nigerians don't stop for road safety officers
In conclusion, we are our problem in Nigeria
You actually don’t know what you’re saying, many people died due to trying to dodge potholes.

If your statement was true, why are developed country accidents not so so high? Remember they have far more cars than developing countries.

What exactly do you mean by most Nigerian don’t stop for road safety? Are you being serious now or you’re trolling? Does road safety needs anyone to stop for them? They can get whoever they want, they are covered by the law.

Perhaps most truck accident where avoidable but after collecting bribe they don’t do their job anymore
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Ayamatanga0: 9:58am On Jun 25
Bazztadewu:
Why are they always doing wrong overtaking. Sienna is the same engine with lexus rx 300 and 350 so how come no airbags on the sienna.oh I forgot it was a moving coffin
It's a Toyota previa and not a sienna
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by AroOkigbo(m): 10:04am On Jun 25
Richtaiwo:

The road is a federal road. It links Abia and Akwa Ibom states.
Get your facts right 👍
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:14am On Jun 25
Celestialsword:
must you toe the same paths with him

Nope

And i dont

Jus reminding him

Can u help me with 1k pls?
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:20am On Jun 25
Dbegining:

Let me start by saying this is the politics section boy. It's not for children.

Cause if you actually read what I typed you'll see that I mentioned the serious increase in deaths and not just people dying.

Don't be an attack dog.
You are calling your father a child despite your senseless comments! Under Buhari alone do you know how many that died? Where are you even getting your fake statistics? You that is attacking Tinubu what are you? Attack Lion!
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Akenzua01: 10:36am On Jun 25
femtex007:

How?
Na bad government drive the motto?
Is the motor flying on the sky? Common sense will tell you that Bad Government Roads are the cause.. Mtcheeww.
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Millimann: 11:02am On Jun 25
LadyExcellency:
What a tragedy.

It's Ukpakiri in Abayi Ancient Kingdom, Aba not Okpakiri. Please correct the name of the location.

The road has been bad for 20 years and no head-on collision accidents but now the road has been rehabilitated, motorists are killing themselves and their innocent passengers.

RIP

Madam, that place is not Aba.
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Bazztadewu: 12:25pm On Jun 25
Shatap dia,u keke rider
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Your skull is empty!
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by NaijaPrince18: 2:27pm On Jun 25
Abia state aka ibibio land needs to be taken back by ibibio people
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Bazztadewu: 3:43pm On Jun 25
Ce tre of gravity is on the fwd,they are prone to accident and death. Avoid fwd cars by all means
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 4:42pm On Jun 25
Bazztadewu:
Shatap dia,u keke rider
Everywhere na sharap.... 😂😂... olodo.
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Emdebby2: 7:00pm On Jun 25
Over speeding and careless driver. Bad road
Re: 7 Killed In Fatal Collision In Abia (photos) by Benwallt(m): 4:37pm On Jun 26
Keegan:
Now that the Federal Road Safety Corps have withdrawn from Southeastern roads in fear of the i.p.o.b, I'm afraid drivers will be overspeeding anyhow.

Nigerians like to create problems for themselves.

May the souls of the deceased rest in peace.

People that kill their sons and daughters because of a wrap of fufu will kill 100s of such officers for no reason at. Let them deal decisively with themselves. No one cares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Airspace Reopening: Share Your Travel Experience Post-lockdown / Emdee Tiamiyu, Nigerians Use Study To Gain UK Entry (Video) / Jakarta Launches Its First Subway, A City With Traffic Similarities As Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.