Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) (24365 Views)

Usmanu Don Fodiyo University Ranks first With The Highest Number of professor in / Usman Dan Fodio University Issue Serious Warning (photo) / Fire Outbreak At Usman Dan-Fodio University Female Hostel, Sokoto (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24
Hezzyluv:
RIP to him.

If at one time or the other he turned blind eyes or supported terrorists with his comments because of religion or tribalism, the chicken has come to roost!

Egg-xakly
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Onewazobia(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24
Hezzyluv:
RIP to him.

If at one time or the other he turned blind eyes or supported terrorists with his comments because of religion or tribalism, the chicken has come to roost!

It's unfortunate, many of these people supported this evil at its inception thinking they are fighting "the government of the day" but today the unruly child has turned his blazing sward against his own. So, so sad

RIP
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by mayama(m): 8:20pm On Jun 24
This is so sad,a man of integrity and detribilised Nigerian may his soul rest in peace my interaction with him last year December gave me a different impression about people from the North.sad
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by dododawa1: 8:28pm On Jun 24
Bad News everyday for

NAIRALAND
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by adamumar522(m): 8:31pm On Jun 24
May Allah forgive him and grant him Jannatul firdaus, amin. He was a fine scholar and academician, he taught me BCH 201 in UG 2 (biochemistry of Carbohydrates, Lipids and Protein).
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Carazon: 9:01pm On Jun 24
TimFisher2:

Shettima will handle security.

Tinubu will handle economy.

Two incompetent buffoons that don't know their left from their right.

Guy, are you sure that you will make heaven grin

This line that we have forgotten for years during Buhari and Osibanjo days grin; then, it was the V.p handling the economy while the president handles the security cheesy grin
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by TimFisher2: 9:33pm On Jun 24
Carazon:

Guy, are you sure that you will make heaven grin

This line that we have forgotten for years during Buhari and Osibanjo days grin; then, it was the V.p handling the economy while the president handles the security cheesy grin

They decided to switch sides this time around undecided

Maybe next election will be Tinumpu will handle security while Shettima handles economy

Mad people sad
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Jamodeen95(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24
FatimaAbubakar:
Very good. It has started happening. Una go hear am.

It's everyone's destiny. Remember that! Very disappointed with this awful comment 😞
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Jamodeen95(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24
FatimaAbubakar:
Very good. It has started happening. Una go hear am.

It's everyone's destiny. Remember that! Very disappointed with this awful comment fatima, Astaghfirullah 😞
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by travelzcruix: 10:05pm On Jun 24
Banditory and Northerners are brothers, it will be wise to remove mouth from family problem.
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24
The Monster 👹 They Created. Is No own Consuming Them
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Carlylepneuma: 10:48pm On Jun 24
MaziX:
Seriously.. I no even understand all this.. there are even many underground killings happening in Nigeria.. we only hear of few..

Though this northerners, I don't pity them cux they and there crazy religion of piss are like blind bats. Atleast all this stupid ipob and unknown gunmen ain't claiming to be killing security officers in the name of God. But this bandits, everytime na Allah and walahi.. why did they kill there fellow believer? That is a problem
the reason is dt u are an ignorant piece of shit who believe whatever the media portrays especially if its correlate ur narrative, Ipob /Bandits are fighting for a same reason which is merginalization but with a different approach. Stop showing d level of ur cluelesness... Even the so called BH who claimed they are fighting for a religious cause have been renounce by d Muslims faithful
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Raxxye(m): 11:05pm On Jun 24
MhisterJay:
I wish I got more true information about this.

Was it a r0bbery or what?

Attæcked and k!lled by bændits for what?
For sallah sacrifice to Allah!
Mumu question.
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Tukor1759: 11:34pm On Jun 24
Maybe dere dear bandits haff turn to assassinator,dear don't kidnap anyone 😥😥😥😥
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by PSmurf: 11:42pm On Jun 24
Hope he wasn't among those involved in keeping the serpent called Boko Haram in their backyard to attack their neighbors.
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 11:54pm On Jun 24
fergie001:
WE SADLY ANNOUNCE THE DEMISE OF PROF. YUSUF SAIDU, THE DVC RESEARCH INNOVATION & DEVELOPMENT. HE WAS KILLED BY BANDITS ON HIS WAY TO KADUNA.

KINDLY INCLUDE HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS

SOURCE

The North seem to have made their peace with insecurity.

It's like a norm to them now undecided
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Abee79(m): 1:32am On Jun 25
This is a big loss to the nation.

May God Almighty comfort his family 🙏
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by onome2013: 2:26am On Jun 25
When I was a little boy, till I grew up till 40 , I don't think I heard about people being killed like this. It was only the case of Dele Giwa of blessed memory time bomb issue I heard. WHAT DO YOU GAIN FROM MAKING CHILDREN TO BE FATHERLESS AND WOMEN TO BE WIDOW.
PLEASE amend your ways, because he who killed by the sword die by the sword.
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Newton1045: 6:10am On Jun 25
It's a pity.

They watch the bandits grow.

They hide them in their houses and communities to terrorise others.

Now it's claiming such an important person in their society.

Let the good rise against de bad in all communities,then solution wil come
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Gagare1(m): 7:40am On Jun 25
If he is Fulani, then GOOD RIDDANCE. Especially if he is the fanatical type that benefited from the systematic enslavement of my people, Hausawa.
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by NwaliE01: 8:02am On Jun 25
Oh. A religious man. May His soul RIP.
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by ANAELEemm: 8:05am On Jun 25
May your soul rest in Peace Professor. We use this opportunity to send our condolences to his family,friends and colleagues.

Today may have been his turn, tomorrow may be any of us. Making our country better are structured 95% on politice. Decision making, power extraction and resources allocation are many features to gear the source of peaceful living.

Check points can’t give the right amont of security like patrol team. The scout operation provide profound security that check point. We should be able to make out government understand the need to build us multiple patrol team on major economical road.

This is seen not only in our region of the word but every others both the west and the Eastern Europe. Highway patrol are essential.

May god keep us and our families safe. Amen.
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Feelings79: 8:15am On Jun 25
MhisterJay:

According to Trust TV,he was in a green coloured Hilux van and they thought he was a customs official
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by BuyMeBanger: 8:50am On Jun 25
And just like that, after all this man has archived he's taken out by scum of the bush, just wrong.
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Catalyst1992: 9:18am On Jun 25
MhisterJay:

. The route is prone to bandits. They even operate in day time. Maybe he attempted to run.
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by pixel704: 9:20am On Jun 25
I know this man during my days in the university it's a great lost, may God help us to overcome killing everywhere in this country
fergie001:
WE SADLY ANNOUNCE THE DEMISE OF PROF. YUSUF SAIDU, THE DVC RESEARCH INNOVATION & DEVELOPMENT. HE WAS KILLED BY BANDITS ON HIS WAY TO KADUNA.

KINDLY INCLUDE HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS

SOURCE
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Peskid147: 12:22am On Jun 26
baralatie:
Looks like assassination to me
That is the answer am a student of usmanu danfioyo university Bch department. from the story I got he was the only one killed. And by next month he will be assigned as the Acting VC of UDUS so u can see that there is something fishy..infact he was part of the lectures that suppose to invigilate (BCH 401) on monday 24/6/2024 around 8:30am, then he said he had an urgent meeting in kaduna state and that the end ...
Re: Bandits Kill Professor Yusuf Saidu (Usman Dan Fodiyo Deputy VC) (Photo) by Peskid147: 12:27am On Jun 26
Feelings79:
According to Trust TV,he was in a green coloured Hilux van and they thought he was a customs official
the van is a tedfund van

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUTASUG Passed Wrong Information About The Drowned Students / Strike: Enough Is Enough - Buhari Tells ASUU / Twins Emerge With First Class At Redeemer’s University (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.