Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,034 members, 7,906,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

This Can Be You Sign To Start Futures Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Can Be You Sign To Start Futures Trading (107 Views)

Free Crypto Futures Trading Signals / Claim This Airdrop Bonkers Receive 1,000,000bonker When You Sign Up With Your Em / Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Can Be You Sign To Start Futures Trading by Femiamo: 6:36pm On Jun 24
How tough is futures in comparison to spot trading I plan to learn futures trading and dive into it fully, I've been demo trading for a while now and I've been doing fine and I think I can make the big jump now maybe because the exchange I'm using is offering events for first time futures traders lol. It's an event where Bitget are giving out free rewards up to 1 ETH for your futures trading volume, this could be your sign to start futures trading

But I'm sure you guys have traded futures a lot, how hard is it compared to spot?
Re: This Can Be You Sign To Start Futures Trading by CoinMegaTrend: 9:36pm On Jun 24
If you're serious about getting into Futures trading, it can be a smart move. Futures trading is a bit more complex than Spots trading, high-risk, and better suited for experienced traders or those looking to hedge their investments long-term. Before diving in, assess your goals and risk tolerance. By the way, could you provide more details about the event offering 1 ETH as a reward? I'd be happy to research it further.
Re: This Can Be You Sign To Start Futures Trading by Flashamazin: 8:01am On Jun 25
trading futures is one of the best things you can do to have a financial freedom quicky! i'm currently in the learning phase of learning more about how to make x10 of my portfolio
Re: This Can Be You Sign To Start Futures Trading by Cryptocreed: 8:23am On Jun 25
I understand, mate. The whole trading thing isn't easy. Demo trading helped me a lot when I first started out, but events like the one you just mentioned can help beginners gather liquidity.

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Should I Do With This Google Adsense Message / Update! Update! Update! / ETHW Fork Received Support From Large Mining Pools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.