Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,676 members, 7,885,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

Missed Biometrics - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Missed Biometrics (274 Views)

I've Missed Biometrics Two Times..will I Receive Extension? (batch C1 Abuja) / Biometrics Reset / Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed Biometrics by Miraculous321: 7:42pm On Jun 24
I misses biometrics for June cause I was very ill, will I get paid or will it be carried over?
I'm confused currently
Re: Missed Biometrics by adeoyekay(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24
Miraculous321:
I misses biometrics for June cause I was very ill, will I get paid or will it be carried over?
I'm confused currently
You won't get paid can't you explain to your lgi if he/she can arrange it for you

Apart from the payment nothing else
Re: Missed Biometrics by Miraculous321: 8:47pm On Jun 24
adeoyekay:
You won't get paid can't you explain to your lgi if he/she can arrange it for you

Explained to him, was even there on one of the biometrics day and he didn't allow me.
Reason was i was too sick and I should go to the hospital.
Then the sickness got worst after.
Re: Missed Biometrics by Miraculous321: 8:54pm On Jun 24
adeoyekay:

When I then tried to make an arrangement, he said portal is already closed..
Well, that's pure stress for next month
Re: Missed Biometrics by adeoyekay(m): 10:33pm On Jun 24
Miraculous321:

When I then tried to make an arrangement, he said portal is already closed..
Well, that's pure stress for next month
Then move on, you will not get June allawee and nothing again it won't affect your service year. It can only affect if you miss up to three clearance.
Re: Missed Biometrics by Miraculous321: 5:39am On Jun 25
adeoyekay:
Then move on, you will not get June allawee and nothing again it won't affect your service year. It can only affect if you miss up to three clearance.
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Guys See / Adidas Predator 19.3 TF Football Shoes Outlet To Make / Tele-customer Service Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.