Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,908 members, 7,980,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:20 AM

2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) (55073 Views)

Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space / SpaceX Launch: NASA Astronauts Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:12am On Jun 25
Angel55555:

The US paid for almost everything, even when the other nations defaulted in paying, the US covered the bills for free.

You are right the US held it on their chest and have spent close to 100 billion dollars on the ISS project.
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by blueAgent(m): 11:15am On Jun 25
Justnation:

An agbado junkie sighted in pain

God forbid.

Nothing relates me with Agbado.

Clown
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by victory36(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25
igbarasdynasty:
They should make a free fall to earth... we would get the largest trampoline in the world for them before they crash down here.

They should make history.
gravity doesn't exist in space dummy 🀦
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by Justnation: 12:30pm On Jun 25
blueAgent:

God forbid.

Nothing relates me with Agbado.

Clown

Sorry bros,
you sounded like them, it is a mistaken identity

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25
Calitoscassius:
How do you think you get wifi or network on your phone? undecided how do you think you can call people in America from where ever you are? Come on man!

Are these from space?
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by IdeasYapayaski: 2:25pm On Jun 25
NwaNimo1:
Nigeria should send a presidential jet to save them....

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by BentizilL0: 2:29pm On Jun 25
ExudeLoveToAll:

I repeat the major funder of ISS is the US , go do your fact check and come back. Russia is the second contributor but didn't even contribute half of what US contributed why then are you saying I don't know what I'm saying? You think you are talking to someone of your intellectual acumen? I can vividly give you the monetary contribution of the ISS but won't spoon feed you. Go teach yourself boastful man with small knowledge.
"Though majorly funded by the Americans alongside those partners you mentioned and Canada"

The bolded above is what you said, you mention US alongside Japan and Canada. The ISS is majorly funded by US and Russia, the rest follow after.. Russia has the second largest share of the funding..
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by Ouchbabe(f): 2:34pm On Jun 25
emma2002:
Ouch
Yes...why are you calling me πŸ€”
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 2:34pm On Jun 25
Adam and Eve 2.
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by BondRiv: 2:46pm On Jun 25
Fiction.
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by Nati123(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25
Them go just dey Bleep anyhow for space 😞😞,, Lucky bastards πŸ˜…
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by shegzy1988(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25
Am sure dey will be all fine. /5q9kfv

Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by iamL(f): 3:48pm On Jun 25
Bazztadewu:
Dem for don dey knack na. Fuel don finish.
Before dem go see fuel ,refuel am back. Jesus don come and go be that.

When you say most Nigeria men have nothing to offer other than s*x they call you a feminist.
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by papapchi(m): 5:17pm On Jun 25
In as much space/race shuttle is concerned, Russia still remains ahead of every country. Uncle sam is known for bullying small countries period.

#Release#Mazi#Nnamdi#Kanu#Now
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 5:56pm On Jun 25
WriterNig:
⚑Take that Putin! 😁

From leaking airplanes to cracked airplane windshields to engines burning midair to fake titanium used on their aircrafts to assassinated Boeing engineers. The US is thoroughly fvcked. The sanctions on Russia are truly working in reverse. πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

The US couldn't fly to space without Russian engines and space shuttles until Elon Musk came into the Space game. Russia would have offered to give them a lift back to earth, like they have been doing for the past 30 years but the US is now considered a foe.

πŸ‘πŸ» Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍

You OP are too funny and since Putin is your partner,then relocate to Russia and leave America alone
You are just writing anything to run for gaulibles audiences on this Nairaland.
e .g .you refused to tell us that so many Americans from different Tech are trying to find their ways to the Space- Space X,etc.but here you think you are helping the Russians.
tuee,tuee!
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by ZakiZaki1: 5:58pm On Jun 25
Nothing wey person go tell...dem don knack....let the knacking continues since it's a man and a woman
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by Wildkat02: 5:59pm On Jun 25
WriterNig:
⚑Take that Putin! 😁

From leaking airplanes to cracked airplane windshields to engines burning midair to fake titanium used on their aircrafts to assassinated Boeing engineers. The US is thoroughly fvcked. The sanctions on Russia are truly working in reverse. πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚

The US couldn't fly to space without Russian engines and space shuttles until Elon Musk came into the Space game. Russia would have offered to give them a lift back to earth, like they have been doing for the past 30 years but the US is now considered a foe.

πŸ‘πŸ» Like for Russia-Putin, share for USA/Nazi/NATO 卍

How stupid can you be? You’re here peddling negative news about US on nairaland while your country is being exploited by crooks. Putin doesn’t even know a fool like you exists

If hyping Russia is so important to you why not get a visa and go there or enlist to fight the Ukraine war for them, instead of disgracing your family here
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25
They are two. Male and female they can start a family there and try colonise space for us
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:57pm On Jun 25
BentizilL0:

"Though majorly funded by the Americans alongside those partners you mentioned and Canada"

The bolded above is what you said, you mention US alongside Japan and Canada. The ISS is majorly funded by US and Russia, the rest follow after.. Russia has the second largest share of the funding..

Go back and read, I said US is the major funder and followed by others though Russia is second but the amount of US funding for that project is so enormous that you can group others together. Go check the financial contributions and see the stats.
What is different from what I said and what you are trying to say? By putting Russia as second? The guy I responded to was trying to put Russia as the number one that was where I laid the emphasis for him to understand the magnitude of the US investment on the ISS.
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by BentizilL0: 9:00pm On Jun 25
ExudeLoveToAll:

Go back and read, I said US is the major funder , Russia follows
You should be the one to read, what you rote is glaring to anybody...
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by emma2002(m): 5:46am On Jun 26
Ouchbabe:

Yes...why are you calling me πŸ€”

As the chill of the Lekki breeze caresses our skin, let us seek warmth in each other's embrace. Come, and let us snuggle up together, our hearts beating as one, our love shining brighter than the cold outside... Haha
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by Ouchbabe(f): 7:50am On Jun 26
emma2002:

As the chill of the Lekki breeze caresses our skin, let us seek warmth in each other's embrace. Come, and let us snuggle up together, our hearts beating as one, our love shining brighter than the cold outside... Haha
Ashawo grin grin
You dey find who you go give belle
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by milann: 5:02pm On Jun 26
ExudeLoveToAll:

Go back and read, I said US is the major funder and followed by others though Russia is second but the amount of US funding for that project is so enormous that you can group others together. Go check the financial contributions and see the stats.
What is different from what I said and what you are trying to say? By putting Russia as second? The guy I responded to was trying to put Russia as the number one that was where I laid the emphasis for him to understand the magnitude of the US investment on the ISS.
is there life in other planets
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by iukpe: 9:57pm On Jun 26
Nigeria is also planning to put an astronaut in space.
Re: 2 U.S Astronauts Are Stranded In Space After Spacecraft Breaks Down (Photos) by emma2002(m): 10:59pm On Jun 26
Ouchbabe:

Ashawo grin grin
You dey find who you go give belle

I'm not capping...ok ok only the cap...hihihi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) / Samson Abioye Is Dead! Pass.ng CEO/Co-Founder Dies At The Age Of 25 / Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.