Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Please Help, What Sickness Is This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help, What Sickness Is This? (638 Views)

Help What Kind Of Sickness Is This / What Sickness Could This Be? / What Kind Of Sickness Is This? Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Shawarmagirl: 8:54pm On Jun 24
Viewer discretion. Mod please help me and push to front page Asap. Doctors and traditionalist, please what's the name of this Sickness. My dad is sick and this picture was sent to me just now. I create this Monika now because of this. I have told him to leave his work tomorrow and enter bus start coming to Portharcourt let me treat him and take care of him.

I need cure or solution to this. Has anyone experience this before? How did you go about it.

Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Shawarmagirl: 8:55pm On Jun 24
Mod please push to front page I need help from doctors. What's the name.
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by imagrg(m): 9:03pm On Jun 24
Monkey pus!
Run oh...it's a killer oh.
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by immortalcrown(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24
imagrg:
Monkey pus!
Really?
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Shawarmagirl: 9:15pm On Jun 24
imagrg:
Monkey pus!

How is this monkey pus? Explain further
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Goldbw122(m): 9:18pm On Jun 24
Edit it to graphics on the title.. pls

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Obainoman6: 9:56pm On Jun 24
herpes of the hands. your dad dey carry olosho.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Shawarmagirl: 10:06pm On Jun 24
Obainoman6:
herpes of the hands. your dad dey carry olosho.

You are MAD. If you don't have respect for your own dad, that's if you have one, don't come online to disgrace yourself. My dad don't go after women. My mum is still alive.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by laivwire(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24
This looks like a burn. Hot oil or something latent. It lookss like pox as well. Let him come first then take him to the hospital.
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Shawarmagirl: 11:05pm On Jun 24
laivwire:
This looks like a burn. Hot oil or something latent. It lookss like pox as well. Let him come first then take him to the hospital.

I will run a lab test on him first. If anything was detected, then we commence treatment immediately.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by APOPTOSIS: 2:37am On Jun 25
That's Bullous pemphigus.
The person should head straight to the hospital for complete evaluation.
Already immunocompromised.
Needs thorough evaluation.
And that won't be done on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Depriest2020: 6:05am On Jun 25
This is not a hospital issue, taking him to hospital is a waste of time and money. Giving him injection will make it worse.

It's a traditional doctor that knows the healing herbs that will easily cure him. Not the fake ones that will collect your money and not be able to cure him, ask around for those it has happened to and where they cured theirs.
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Odin13: 8:16am On Jun 25
Shawarmagirl:

I will run a lab test on him first. If anything was detected, then we commence treatment immediately.

Is monkey pus

Take him to Fmc or general hospital

You can apply aloe Vera till you get to see a doctor

The aloe Vera dries the pus...

It’s very serious and it kills..
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Shawarmagirl: 8:35am On Jun 25
Odin13:

Is monkey pus

Take him to Fmc or general hospital

You can apply aloe Vera till you get to see a doctor

The aloe Vera dries the pus...

It’s very serious and it kills..

Ok. Thank you very much
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Shawarmagirl: 8:36am On Jun 25
Depriest2020:
This is not a hospital issue, taking him to hospital is a waste of time and money. Giving him injection will make it worse.

It's a traditional doctor that knows the healing herbs that will easily cure him. Not the fake ones that will collect your money and not be able to cure him, ask around for those it has happened to and where they cured theirs.

I have never experienced this before or know anyone it happens before. That is why I brought it here for advice
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Shawarmagirl: 8:37am On Jun 25
APOPTOSIS:
That's Bullous pemphigus.
The person should head straight to the hospital for complete evaluation.
Already immunocompromised.
Needs thorough evaluation.
And that won't be done on Nairaland.

Thank you so much.
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Obainoman6: 12:53pm On Jun 25
Shawarmagirl:

You are MAD. If you don't have respect for your own dad, that's if you have one, don't come online to disgrace yourself. My dad don't go after women. My mum is still alive.

Werey, your dad has transferred herpes to your brain when he bleeped you that's why you are yarning sheet omo ale.
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Indogenmed(m): 1:44pm On Jun 25
I really don't know what kind of sickness is this. But we do deal in all type of generic medicines online at best price. For more info you can visit our website.

Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Nice2023(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25
Let him go to the hospital.
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by Nice2023(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25
That is monkey pox.

It has not specific treatment rather,it would heal gradually but avoid any close contact with him as the infection can be transmitted easily to anyone close to him.
Re: Please Help, What Sickness Is This? by mophic123: 3:52pm On Jun 25
I USE TO READ COMMENT WHEN I NEED TO LAUGH. SOMEONE FATHER IS SICK AND SERIOUS TO LOOK FOR SOLUTION NAH OLOSHO IDEA COME UR BRAIN TRULY U DEY MAD
Shawarmagirl:

(1) (Reply)

Please Heeeeeeeeeeelp! / Expert Advocates Sleeping Apart / I'm Allergic To Cold,how Do Itreat It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.