Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,734 members, 7,882,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Best Hubby Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Hubby Always (840 Views)

British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook / US Lady Cries Out As Her Younger Nigerian Hubby Goes Unreachable (pics) / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Hubby Always by Mercisharelove(f): 9:19pm On Jun 24
Continue to pepper Satan... Don't back down, up up we go hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah!
Re: My Best Hubby Always by Mercisharelove(f): 5:14am On Jun 25
Satan, you can't win this WAR, this battle you started will definitely consume you forever! Because our captain is THE CONSUMING FIRE 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥!
Re: My Best Hubby Always by Knightred(m): 6:31am On Jun 25
Mercisharelove:
Continue to pepper Satan... Don't back down, up up we go hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah!
is your best hobby fvckingcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Best Hubby Always by Mercisharelove(f): 8:31am On Jun 25
Glorious hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah
Re: My Best Hubby Always by MrCork: 10:45am On Jun 25
Mercisharelove:

I tink u need quick sexxxxc...lets hoookup...am available!!!((REAL TALK)) smiley

1 Like

Re: My Best Hubby Always by ZekeYeager: 1:00pm On Jun 25
If you actually believe "she" is the one in that profile pic, then you need an intervention grin

MrCork:

I tink u need quick sexxxxc...lets hoookup...am available!!!((REAL TALK)) smiley
Re: My Best Hubby Always by Mercisharelove(f): 1:24pm On Jun 25
Continue to pepper him
Re: My Best Hubby Always by MrCork: 1:38pm On Jun 25
ZekeYeager:
If you actually believe "she" is the one in that profile pic, then you need an intervention grin

Brother..but Why cant she be the one in the photo...u dont have beautiful half cast women thete in nigeria? Cant u see she fine? undecided
Re: My Best Hubby Always by Jackanda1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25
[quote author=Mercisharelove post=130644010]Satan, you can't win this WAR, this battle you started will definitely consume you forever! Because our captain is THE CONSUMING FIRE
Re: My Best Hubby Always by ZekeYeager: 2:27pm On Jun 25
Bro, 90% of the female monikers on nairaland are men who are using pictures which they got online

MrCork:

Brother..but Why cant she be the one in the photo...u dont have beautiful half cast women thete in nigeria? Cant u see she fine? undecided
Re: My Best Hubby Always by MrCork: 3:39pm On Jun 25
ZekeYeager:
Bro, 90% of the female monikers on nairaland are men who are using pictures which they got online

Brother ....Mercisharelove is a fine female & am definatrlu mating her..those are the kinda women i fukk..the model lookin women..truss me. I can feel it & she definately is her. Definately mating with her even if i need to pay her N20,000 naira..i will pay cash(20k) smiley
Re: My Best Hubby Always by Yugoslavia247(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25
MrCork:

Brother ....Mercisharelove is a fine female & am definatrlu mating her..those are the kinda women i fukk..the model lookin women..truss me. I can feel it & she definately is her. Definately mating with her even if i need to pay her N20,000 naira..i will pay cash(20k) smiley

20k naira.
Better use it to eat good food.
Re: My Best Hubby Always by MrCork: 7:29pm On Jun 25
Yugoslavia247:

20k naira.
Better use it to eat good food.

Brother i rada spent moiney on women than food...i hate fooods!! angry
Re: My Best Hubby Always by Mercisharelove(f): 3:08am On Jun 26
Grace abides forever hallelujah hallelujah
Re: My Best Hubby Always by WeedAddict: 6:57am On Jun 26
MrCork:

Brother i rada spent moiney on women than food...i hate fooods!! angry
This nigga ehn... I'll like to know you personally, I swear!!! I've known you since 2014 when I first joined nairaland with my orijin101 account back then, you were the first to welcome with this same trolling pattern grin grin

10 years down, you're still the same Mrcork, your consistency needs to be studied grin grin

You don't know how much you crack me up whenever I come across any of your posts grin grin grin I know you're great guy offline cheesy cheesy

I kuku know say na crazy reply you go still give me grin grin grin

No ooooooffience angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is She Cheating On Me / Pana Pana (Erisco Bompet) / Wetin go happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.