Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

THANK YOU ALL - Free Model Photo Shot, conducted. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / THANK YOU ALL - Free Model Photo Shot, conducted. (1000 Views)

Nigerian Couple Release Pre-Wedding Photo Shot inside Toilet with Groom 'Pooing' / Re: Free Model Photo Shots / "free" Model Photo Shot - November, 2011 - Are You Ready? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THANK YOU ALL - Free Model Photo Shot, conducted. by stevenosa(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2011
I want to use this medium to thank the Lord God Almighty and all the models that participated in our photo shots, that took place on November 29, 2011 at Piccadilly Suites, Agungi, Lekki, Lagos. I want to sincerely thank all those who criticized us here in Nairaland and gave us the push to succeed in this event. In the month of December, 2011, [i]Big Hunt Entertainment [/i]will be organizing an End of the Year Party at the same venue, where the Photo Shot was held, and that is: Piccadilly Suites and Event Centre, 3, Piccadilly Street, Agungi, Lekki, Lagos.. Details about this party will be posed at Nairaland at the right time.

For More information about this party, please, call Mr. Stephen on: 08131226146 or 08055463612. [/b]Better still, you can mail us at: [b]bighuntentertainment@gmail.com.

Thank you all once again.

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw, Joseph Benjamin, Gideon Okeke And More At Open Mic Theatre / PHOTOS: Who Becomes The Face Of Independence Nigeria 2014? / BTDT Hub Legendary Leadership Lessons 5 - Youth, Media, Leadership And Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.