Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,593 members, 7,878,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? (197 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Should You Upgrade To The Redmi Note 11 Series Or Not? / HOW TO FIND A SONG THAT IS PLAYED IN A MOVIE, TV SERIES OR YOUTUBE VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? by 7thcodebreaker: 11:28pm On Jun 24
These two Tecno phones are the talk of the market currently, and it got me thinking, for gamers which is a more preferable option??

Let's get right into it

In the aspect of Battery, the Pova 6 Neo offers a massive 7000 mAh battery capacity, which is quite higher than that of the Camon 30 5000 mAh battery capacity. This means, if you want to game for a longer time, the Pova 6 Neo is your best bet.

When it comes to the processor, the Pova 6 Neo uses the MediaTek Helio G85 processor, while the Camon 30 series uses the MediaTek Helio G88 and above even with the Dimensity 8200 Ultimate (30 Premier). In other words, the best in terms of processor is the Camon 30 series.

Last but not least the gaming features,
In the Pova 6 Neo, there is the game mode feature that gives you a seamless operation during your gaming time, while in the Camon 30 series, there are more upgraded versions of game mode and even a cooling feature to ensure your phone doesn't get too hot.

In all nutshell, these two phones perform very great tasks and although they differ in a way, it still gives you the option to enjoy your game all within your budget.

Re: Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? by Dolapo09: 6:57pm On Jun 29
They are both amazing devices
7thcodebreaker:
These two Tecno phones are the talk of the market currently, and it got me thinking, for gamers which is a more preferable option??

Let's get right into it

In the aspect of Battery, the Pova 6 Neo offers a massive 7000 mAh battery capacity, which is quite higher than that of the Camon 30 5000 mAh battery capacity. This means, if you want to game for a longer time, the Pova 6 Neo is your best bet.

When it comes to the processor, the Pova 6 Neo uses the MediaTek Helio G85 processor, while the Camon 30 series uses the MediaTek Helio G88 and above even with the Dimensity 8200 Ultimate (30 Premier). In other words, the best in terms of processor is the Camon 30 series.

In the Pova 6 Neo, there is the game mode feature that gives you a seamless operation during your gaming time, while in the Camon 30 series, there are more upgraded versions of game mode and even a cooling feature to ensure your phone doesn't get too hot.

In all nutshell, these two phones perform very great tasks and although they differ in a way, it still gives you the option to enjoy your game all within your budget.
Re: Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? by Dolapo09: 6:58pm On Jun 29
But the Camon 30 series still comes on top
7thcodebreaker:

Let's get right into it

Re: Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? by Yinksy09(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29
Pova 6 Neo
Re: Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? by Tunmise80: 10:56pm On Jun 29
CAMON for me
..I love pictures
Re: Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? by Starprogress: 12:49am On Jun 30
Both are exceptional according to their specifications 🌚
Re: Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? by HachiPrincess1: 4:33pm On Jun 30
CAMON 30 Series anytime or day oh
Re: Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? by biodunpearl(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30
Tunmise80:
CAMON for me
..I love pictures
I love pictures too so I would go for CAMON 30 anytime anyday
Re: Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? by biodunpearl(f): 7:38pm On Jun 30
CAMON 30 seriesπŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Re: Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? by Fonjewel0(f): 10:06pm On Jun 30
I love them both!😍😍😍😍
Re: Camon 30 Series Or Pova 6 Neo? by Kakadancefreak(f): 10:16pm On Jun 30
POVA NEO!
Still my day one favorite!

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Rewards Customers In Mid-year Sales Promo / Affordable Prices From Chikizzy Gadgets Store, Iphones,samsung,xiaomi,bluetooth / Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.