Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,999 members, 7,987,578 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 12:57 PM

First Bank's Illegal Deduction - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Bank's Illegal Deduction (237 Views)

Just Got An Illegal Deduction On My Bank. / Nigerians React As Lawyer Sue Access Bank For Illegal Deduction Of 20 Naira / Armed Robbers Storm First Bank In Ekiti, Police Officer Killed. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank's Illegal Deduction by Hemanwel(m): 11:32pm On Jun 24
Good evening, nairalanders!

I don't know if this is the right section to create this thread; but any which way, let me use this opportunity to escalate the illegal deductions made on customers' accounts by First bank.

I was in one of the branches this afternoon and I over-heard a customer complaining to the cashier about a 2k debit alert he got on his phone - today. The customer said he was very certain he didn't make such a transaction either today or in the earlier days.

In the same vein, I equally got a debit alert of 2k on my phone for a transaction that never happened, after I had left the bank around 3:58pm. I am sure there are other customers too who experienced these deductions from their accounts.

In this harsh economy where people are struggling to sustain themselves, is this what FBN deems fit to do to us, her customers?

Please, I want to implore relevant authorities to wade into this .
Re: First Bank's Illegal Deduction by Pdlog: 11:39pm On Jun 24
Every company now ate doing it. Including Airtel and mtn
Re: First Bank's Illegal Deduction by Hemanwel(m): 6:14am On Jun 25
Please the mods should kindly help push to the front page.
Re: First Bank's Illegal Deduction by Hemanwel(m): 7:56am On Jun 25
Mynnd44 baba, where art thou?
Re: First Bank's Illegal Deduction by omonwayaro: 8:45am On Jun 25
I think this is really not fair from FBN. Maybe someone might give you CBN's email where you can lodge this complain.

PS: I think this is front page worthy so that more people can contribute and call out First bank.
Re: First Bank's Illegal Deduction by Hemanwel(m): 8:52am On Jun 25
omonwayaro:
I think this is really not fair from FBN. Maybe someone might give you CBN's email where you can lodge this complain.

PS: I think this is front page worthy so that more people can contribute and call out First bank.
Thanks for your contributions, sir/madam! Need more contributions please.

cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested In Ekiti State For Allegedly Abusing 4-year-old Son / Islamic Cleric Arrested For Sending His Father And Brother To The Great Beyond I / Kidnap Killed And Buried Her In His Father's Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.