Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,906 members, 7,876,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

“I Was There When No One Was There” – Eniola Badmus Sheds Light On Her Post Abou - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was There When No One Was There” – Eniola Badmus Sheds Light On Her Post Abou (731 Views)

Morenikeji Egbin Orun Died Of Anemia, Husband Reveals, Clears Air On Rumors Abou / Cossy Ojiakor Shows Her Post-Surgery Leg (Disturbing Photo) / Emma Nyra Shows Off Her Post-Baby Body 2 Weeks After Giving Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was There When No One Was There” – Eniola Badmus Sheds Light On Her Post Abou by Chidimma932: 11:47pm On Jun 24
“I was there when no one was there” – Eniola Badmus sheds light on her post about Davido and Chioma
Nigerian actress and media personality, Eniola Badmus, recently took to social media to clarify her heartfelt post about popular singer Davido and his fiancée, Chioma Rowland. In her post, Eniola emphasized her long-standing support and friendship with the couple, stating, “I was there when no one was there.”

Long-Standing Friendship with Davido and Chioma
Eniola Badmus has been a close friend of Davido and Chioma for many years, and her recent post was meant to highlight the depth of her loyalty and support for them. She shared that her bond with the couple has remained strong through various challenges and triumphs.

“I have been a part of Davido and Chioma’s journey for a long time,” Eniola expressed. “My support for them is genuine and unwavering. I was there for them when times were tough, and I will continue to be there for them now and in the future.”
[url https://audiopawa.com.ng/eniola-badmus/]read more [/url]

Re: “I Was There When No One Was There” – Eniola Badmus Sheds Light On Her Post Abou by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:49pm On Jun 24
This stupid fat pig again..

2 Likes

Re: “I Was There When No One Was There” – Eniola Badmus Sheds Light On Her Post Abou by LoveFayfay(f): 1:04am On Jun 25
Xxxxtentacion2:

Go smoke a joint😂

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Was There When No One Was There” – Eniola Badmus Sheds Light On Her Post Abou by gwas(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25
Xxxxtentacion2:
If she catch you grin grin

(1) (Reply)

D Latest Gossip: Nafdac Ambasssador / Date Confirmed For Felabration 2010 / Ebsu 2010 Supplementry Form/card Now On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.