Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,262 members, 7,977,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 01:12 PM

How To Lose Fat From Your Cheeks: 6 Most Effective Ways - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Lose Fat From Your Cheeks: 6 Most Effective Ways (131 Views)

I Didn’t Work On My Bum, I Only Removed Fat From My Stomach – Nengi / I Didn’t Work On My Bum, I Only Removed Fat From My Stomach - Nengi Says (video) / Burna Boy’s Girlfriend Stefflon Don Twerks To Seduce Fans, Booty Cheeks Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Fat From Your Cheeks: 6 Most Effective Ways by Nerdjoint: 11:54pm On Jun 24
Whether you’ve always wanted a chiseled jawline or simply wish to get rid of those chubby cheeks, this article will guide you on how to lose fat from your cheeks.

Losing fat from your cheeks can be a challenging task, but not impossible! While this can be achieved, you must understand why a particular part of your body is getting fat. So, why are my cheeks fat but not my body? Read below!

i. The genetic factor

Much of our physical appearance is influenced by genetics, and that holds for facial features too. While some people may have inherited a propensity for fuller cheeks, others may have genes that promote a leaner body frame.

Discovering your family’s common facial features can provide valuable insight into understanding the root cause of your chubby cheeks.

How To Lose Fat From Your Cheeks

1. Perform facial exercises

Different muscles are responsible for facial expressions, movements, and even chewing. Incorporating facial yoga or facial exercises into your daily routine can help tone and tighten the muscles in your cheeks.

Pamper yourself with regular facial massages to stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. Gently massaging your cheeks with upward strokes will not only tighten the skin but also help reduce the appearance of fat cheeks.

Foods that make your cheeks fat

a) Avocado

Not only are avocados rich in healthy fats, but they also contain high levels of monounsaturated fats that help keep your skin looking plump and supple.

Loaded with vitamins E and C, avocados can help protect your skin against environmental damage while promoting collagen production, resulting in a fresh, rejuvenated face.

Source: https://berrytips.org/how-to-lose-fat-from-your-cheeks-6-most-effective-ways/

(1) (Reply)

Unleashing Laughter And Life Lessons: An Exclusive With Uncle Wowo / Gypsy Rose Blanchard Reveals She Is Pregnant| Biography | Murder Case / Endowed Celebrity Stepmother Weirdly Record LIVE Fantasy Video With Stepdaughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.