Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,396 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) (48161 Views)

Snacks Seller Caught Picking Her Snacks Near A Garbage Truck To Resell / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic / ATM Analyst Connived With Fraudsters To Steal Over N20m From Customers(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by officialwdhtvv: 3:55am On Jun 25
Food seller caught with charms meant to gain more customers 😲

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfWTEjQd2uU

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by wrongman665(m): 4:30am On Jun 25
Only God know what we eat outside.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by gaby(m): 4:39am On Jun 25
Iya Basira

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by brain54(m): 5:48am On Jun 25
Religion is complex and a sensitive issue to many people...

Just because someone practices a different religion from yours doesn't make it diabolic. Imagine the guy asking her if it's Bible or Koran. So as it's not it makes it diabolical.

African traditions and religions have existed a long time before the arrival of the white man and his religion.

Except she was putting something directly into the food she was selling to the public then people should be free to practice their faith and believe systems and what works for them.

Last I checked there exists freedom of worship as enshrined in the constitution.

Except she is putting things directly into the food she sells then she should be left alone to practice what she believes.

No difference between her and another who sprays anointing oil/holy water in their shop or yet another who scribbles passages from a "holy book" mixes it with whatever and applies it to the shop with the same intent as the woman.

I had to repeat the last but one paragraph for emphasis because I know some people will still misunderstand what I am saying!

396 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by michlins(m): 6:00am On Jun 25
The people who go to market with anointing oil for more customers are accusing someone with substances tied with red clothes for doing evil

164 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by Cypress042: 6:02am On Jun 25
kiss

Apart from food sellers, another serious problem we need to tackle in this country are vloggers and bloggers undecided

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by mytime24(f): 6:26am On Jun 25
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by jordyspices: 6:34am On Jun 25
Wahala every were
Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by YeyeGbami: 6:35am On Jun 25
She wan boost sales grin

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by KingLennon(m): 6:41am On Jun 25
If you know what those food vendors serve us, you will just vomit. It is God that protects the common man sad

11 Likes

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by Godons1: 6:41am On Jun 25
Chai, na mama Amarachi be this. Wonders shall never end.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by royalwax2: 7:04am On Jun 25
brain54:

Just because someone practices a different religion from yours doesn't make it diabolic. Imagine the guy asking her if it's Bible or Koran. So as it's not it makes it diabolical.

African traditions and religions have existed a long time before the arrival of the white man and his religion.

Except she was putting something directly into the food she was selling to the public then people should be free to practice their faith and believe systems and what works for them.

Last I checked there exists freedom of worship as enshrined in the constitution.

Except she is putting things directly into the food she sells then she should be left alone to practice what she believes.

No difference between her and another who sprays anointing oil/holy water in their shop or yet another who scribbles passages from a "holy book" mixes it with whatever and applies it to the shop with the same intent as the woman.

I had to repeat the last but one paragraph for emphasis because I know some people will still misunderstand what I am saying!

When you comment on a public forum, you have to your brain(your moniker).
I understand the fact that there is freedom of religion in our constitution but let me tell you this;
No food seller uses Juju for his/her food business without adding/mixing those juju charms in the Food either during the preparation of the food or after the food has been cooked in order to make the JUJU to work effectively. And that is why people always frown at food sellers using juju on their business.
So because you are a promoter of African religion, would you gladly eat a meal that was prepared with corpse water gotten from the mortuary as directed by a babalawo to the food seller?
Na wa oh!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by TheChameleon: 8:04am On Jun 25
gaby:
Iya Basira

" You're a Christian, from Imo" first 2 seconds of the video.

Hunger don finish you, you don't even have data to watch.

You want to now cover for Mama Nkechi. grin

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by TheChameleon: 8:04am On Jun 25
grin

38 Likes

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by Dreament(m): 8:33am On Jun 25
royalwax2:

When you comment on a public forum, you have to your brain(your moniker).
I understand the fact that there is freedom of religion in our constitution but let me tell you this;
No food seller uses Juju for his/her food business without adding/mixing those juju charms in the Food either during the preparation of the food or after the food has been cooked in order to make the JUJU to work effectively. And that is why people always frown at food sellers using juju on their business.
So because you are a promoter of African religion, would you gladly eat a meal that was prepared with corpse water gotten from the mortuary as directed by a babalawo to the food seller?
Na wa oh!
keep quite and face the fact. I can see that you are among those that labelled people as witches and wizard. For you to conlude that they all use part of the sacrifice to cook the food shows how myopic you are and deluded. Are some of ur pastors and afas not burying sacrifice in their alter. Does that mean all pastors and alfas are into it.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by Zubeezanga(m): 8:52am On Jun 25
I was about bashing her, but i went through your comment and i am enlighten, so far she is not adding harmful substance, it is just like praying for goodluck and i believe nature judges all accordingly.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by royalwax2: 9:20am On Jun 25
Dreament:
keep quite and face the fact. I can see that you are among those that labelled people as witches and wizard. For you to conlude that they all use part of the sacrifice to cook the food shows how myopic you are and deluded. Are some of ur pastors and afas not burying sacrifice in their alter. Does that mean all pastors and alfas are into it.
Why am I engaging a slow individual like you on a topic like this? It's either you are slow or you are still a kid who doesn't understand how African spiritual juju practices work.
Every food vendor who uses juju on his/her business Must put those charms right in the food during or after preparation. Abi na On the gas cooker dem go place the juju or in the empty plates dem go use serve the food?
That's the reason why I don't eat out.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by We4all: 11:52am On Jun 25
royalwax2:

Why am I engaging a slow individual like you on a topic like this? It's either you are slow or you are still a kid who doesn't understand how African spiritual juju practices work.
Every food vendor who uses juju on his/her business Must put those charms right in the food during or after preparation. Abi na On the gas cooker dem go place the juju or in the empty plates dem go use serve the food?
That's the reason why I don't eat out.

Don't mind that guy trying to sound woke. Only if he knows what happens behind the scene, he won't be spewing trash.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by alpharoyalty: 2:13pm On Jun 25
What is wrong in practicing one's faith when it doesn't involve killing fellow humans unlike the religion we have in Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by DonBenny77(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25
brain54:

trash, this is different. What she did was wrong if you can eat her food after watching this
you must be a big fool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by davosea(m): 3:15pm On Jun 25
gaby:
Iya Basira
Lol every body make una save o

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by BigYash: 4:07pm On Jun 25
wrongman665:
No be small thing o..

1 Like

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by YorubaAssasin: 5:40pm On Jun 25
What is her crime, abeg?

For practicing her belief? I'm confused here that. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by Baronthecelebri: 5:54pm On Jun 25
Hmmm
Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by OgaTheTop2: 7:42pm On Jun 25
wrongman665:
I seldom eat outside. Eat cooked foods at home and be at peace with myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by mbahdi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25
No be today we know say na fetish food we been dey eat for long..it's common mostly among we the yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by santaclaws: 8:26pm On Jun 25
Ikembeku:
Yoruba of cuz.

Everything is spiritual then why going to mosque.

Confused bunch

gaby:
Iya Basira

These clowns didn't even watch the video. She's an Igbo woman from Imo state.... See ur lives 😏

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by Ikembeku: 8:26pm On Jun 25
Yoruba of cuz.

Everything is spiritual then why going to mosque.

Confused bunch
Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by Righthussle: 8:26pm On Jun 25
That's what traditional religion practitioners and people who don't practice Christianity or Islam face in the hands of Christians an Muslims in Nigeria.

If Africa:
you're evil if you have White chalk around your eye

You're good if you have black ash on your forehead

Christians who pray for people to die by fire or for their enemies to "fall down and die" are seen as good people but any African who isn't a Christian or Muslim is an evil person.

I blame Colonization.

Irredeemably brainwashed Africans believe
man in PICTURE A is working for that God and the man in PICTURE B is working against that God.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:26pm On Jun 25
Na Christian she be

Innocent people don chop tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man & Women Who Sell Vultures In Yenagoa, Bayelsa As Chicken Meat Caught / Man To Control Traffic For Three Months In Ilorin Over Internet Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Wealth, A Yahoo Boy In Port Harcourt (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.