Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,215 members, 7,925,759 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

Choose Between 100 Strokes On The Spot Or 24 Strokes Daily For 1 Week - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Choose Between 100 Strokes On The Spot Or 24 Strokes Daily For 1 Week (275 Views)

1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Drug Dealer Sentenced 24 Strokes Of Cane ,he Complains Its Much,good Country / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose Between 100 Strokes On The Spot Or 24 Strokes Daily For 1 Week by doncartel: 2:15pm On Jun 25
You visited a friend at Maiduguri where you were caught toasting the junior wife of the Boko Haram commander.

You are then chained hand and leg at Sambisa forest. The commander tells you that ordinarily you should have been executed ASAP but for your remorseful face, crying and begging.

He also likes your story that you are a devout young muslim searching for a wife, and your promise to join their members in Lagos as soon as you are released.

You are then sentenced to an option of 100 strokes of horsewhip on the spot or 24 strokes daily for 1 week. Bear in mind that 75 strokes can kill a man and that the commander can change his mind to execution ASAP before the 1 week is over.
Re: Choose Between 100 Strokes On The Spot Or 24 Strokes Daily For 1 Week by 10mobile: 2:17pm On Jun 25
doncartel:
You visited a friend at Maiduguri where you were caught toasting the junior wife of the Boko Haram commander.

You are then chained hand and leg at Sambisa forest. The commander tells you that ordinarily you should have been executed ASAP but for your remorseful face, crying and begging.

He also likes your story that you are a devout young muslim searching for a wife, and your promise to join their members in Lagos as soon as you are released.

You are then sentenced to an option of 100 strokes of horsewhip on the spot or 24 strokes daily for 1 week. Bear in mind that 75 strokes can kill a man and that the commander can change his mind to execution ASAP before the 1 week is over.

Choose first. grin

1 Like

Re: Choose Between 100 Strokes On The Spot Or 24 Strokes Daily For 1 Week by doncartel: 2:20pm On Jun 25
10mobile:

Choose first. grin

As a strong man, I can risk the 100 strokes, to quickly escape from that vicinity.
Re: Choose Between 100 Strokes On The Spot Or 24 Strokes Daily For 1 Week by 10mobile: 2:28pm On Jun 25
doncartel:

As a strong man, I can risk the 100 strokes, to quickly escape from that vicinity.
As a strong man, you can also choose 24 daily so that you will have time to plan and kill off the terrorists. That's my choice.
Re: Choose Between 100 Strokes On The Spot Or 24 Strokes Daily For 1 Week by doncartel: 3:25pm On Jun 25
10mobile:

As a strong man, you can also choose 24 daily so that you will have time to plan and kill off the terrorists. That's my choice.

If you succeed, you may be contacted by American government to train the CIA. You will also collect GCFR national honour from Nigerian government.

1 Like

Re: Choose Between 100 Strokes On The Spot Or 24 Strokes Daily For 1 Week by 10mobile: 4:01pm On Jun 25
doncartel:

If you succeed, you may be contacted by American government to train the CIA. You will also collect GCFR national honour from Nigerian government.
GCFR never do reach me. So, I go collect wetin pass am.
Re: Choose Between 100 Strokes On The Spot Or 24 Strokes Daily For 1 Week by Mustapha102(m): 6:40am On Jun 26
Stop doing drugs my kwantiri pipu

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Tension As Another UNN Student Goes Missing / Police Inspector Kills Himself Over Financial Difficulties In Adamawa / Lady Destroy Her Husband’s  Passport After They Arrived At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.