Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,888 members, 7,879,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) (61640 Views)

Beautiful Ladies Denied Entry To Davido And Chioma's Wedding / CHIVIDO24: Davido & Chioma's Wedding Venue At Eko Hotel Wows Fans / Photos From Davido And Chioma's Wedding Surface Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Bananapill: 5:02pm On Jun 25
babadey:
"They" conquered Solomon and even his father King David sent his loyal soldier to die cos of "They". Though David slew a giant but he was a victim to "They" smile.

Samson was the strongest of them all and he would always win a fight, don't care how many men he fought
still "They" were his downfall, he loved "they" to a fault.

Adam obviously fell for "They". It was the first timе a man was afraid to speak the truth. Woah!

Man can't live without "They".
Thunder fire you.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by MyAmericandream(f): 5:03pm On Jun 25
kallah11:
Chioma the understanding wife,her best quality is (she is not hypertensive) she can tolerate shit

When her husband is a billionaire why won’t she tolerate shit.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:07pm On Jun 25
What of Peter Obi?
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by DMerciful01(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25
Starhearts:

Madam Jennyclay will be jealousy of her
Jenny and her likes will avoid this kind thread...Feminist in the day ."OLOSHO" in the night ...
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Starhearts: 5:08pm On Jun 25
DMerciful01:
Jenny and her likes will avoid this kind thread...Feminist in the day ."OLOSHO" in the night ...

Don't mind dem....
They re all urgent 2k crew
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Eagleways: 5:09pm On Jun 25
ruggedboych:
arrant nonsense what's that great grandpa doing in that event, this man have been galivanting lately

he's supposed to be in retirement home at his age angry sad
go and beat him.

The small garri without groundnut wey drink this afternoon, don dey give you dutch courage to dey talk anyhow.

Na your wedding or your retirement?
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by DMerciful01(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25
Holluwhakemmy:
What of Peter Obi?
You mean the AGULU IMPROVEMENT UNION PRESIDENT
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by DMerciful01(m): 5:12pm On Jun 25
Starhearts:

Madam Jennyclay will be jealousy of her
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25
DMerciful01:
CHIOMA IS THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN NIGERIA....HAPPY FOR HER...I WISH ALL NIGERIAN LADIES WILL LOOK UP TO HER.......DJ PLAY..."SPECIAL WOMAN" BY FLAVOUR...FOR HER...THANKS

...Will look up to her because she married Davido or had big wedding?

No negativity to her or the union, just want to understand what you mean.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 25
DMerciful01:
You mean the AGULU IMPROVEMENT UNION PRESIDENT
Yes
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by DMerciful01(m): 5:20pm On Jun 25
jubrilELsudan:
YOU NIGERIANS LIKE CELEBRATING NONESENSE LIKE HOW DO YOU LEAVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS AND YOUR HUNGER THEN CARRY DAVIDO AND CHIOMA WEDDING ON YOUR HEADS
Hey dude! celebrate others,so yo will be celebrated..
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Kobrakai: 5:25pm On Jun 25
ruggedboych:
arrant nonsense what's that great grandpa doing in that event, this man have been galivanting lately

lmao🤣🤣😭😭
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by sirchim(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25
tobenuel:
Make una look well well, na me dey Obj back grin grin

no be small enjoyment dey happen here, I must get back the 5mill I spent

I fit bring takeaways packages for una

helinues you no go beg me now, make I bring something for you
Abeg no forget to bring him one bitter OBI.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by PrincewithGod(m): 5:26pm On Jun 25
If an elder pass eating chicken head, let him eating it.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Shikena(m): 5:27pm On Jun 25
I join Peter Obi in wishing OBJ happy welcome to the event.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by DMerciful01(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25
BalogunIdowu:

...Will look up to her because she married Davido or had big wedding?

No negativity to her or the union, just want to understand what you mean.
Ya sound like a lady buh,your moniker said a guy...anyways
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Akinpresident: 5:31pm On Jun 25
If to say Portable know say Davido wedding dey around the corner, en for no goof. At all at all, he'll be able to network with other high profile dignitaries who'd attend. Now cho cho cho don cast am.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by lexrichy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25
kallah11:
Chioma the understanding wife,her best quality is (she is not hypertensive) she can tolerate shit
women can tolerate shit when there's money.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by chidiokay: 5:41pm On Jun 25
Chikel20000:
The Yoruba man they rejected cos he loves d Igbos

So why dem no hate Davido cos he married igbo, abi chioma naa yoruba name

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by SonofLagos: 5:53pm On Jun 25
DMerciful01:
CHIOMA IS THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN NIGERIA....HAPPY FOR HER...I WISH ALL NIGERIAN LADIES WILL LOOK UP TO HER.......DJ PLAY..."SPECIAL WOMAN" BY FLAVOUR...FOR HER...THANKS
grin lucky because she married a Yoruba man you all love to hate….we know Yoruba is the price for Ibo women, no wonder their men have been bitter and angry, who no like better thing grin
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25
DMerciful01:
Unfortunately for you everything is centered around money
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Ikembeku: 6:09pm On Jun 25
SonofLagos:
grin lucky because she married a Yoruba man you all love to hate….we know Yoruba is the price for Ibo women, no wonder their men have been bitter and angry, who no like better thing grin

Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by victorikpe(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25
[quote author=OZIOGU1 post=130651423]Former Nigerian President, Olusegun Obasanjo has arrived at the wedding ceremony of popular musician Davido and his partner Chioma in Lagos on Tuesday. The esteemed statesman was seen entering the venue, joining other high-profile guests.

Davido has been building excitement for the special day on social media, using the hashtag #CHIVIDO2024. [/quoteos

Is that notr Udom Emmanuel, former governor of Akwa Ibom State?
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Chikel20000(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25
chidiokay:

So why dem no hate Davido cos he married igbo, abi chioma naa yoruba name
una for reject Davidoo now...
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Mrexcell(m): 6:21pm On Jun 25
Is that not former governor of akwa ibom udom emmanuel am seeing there with obj? Am surprised Peter Obi didn't attend.
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by celestineteryim: 6:21pm On Jun 25
We're hungry Crew should go there to eat the leftovers, I don't want to hear we're hungry again
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by omooba05: 6:25pm On Jun 25
Yoruba and igbo union.. stop tribalism
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by celestineteryim: 6:26pm On Jun 25
ruggedboych:

even grandpa Pandora obituary will sneak in through the backdoor just to eat oo
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by femi4: 6:32pm On Jun 25
DMerciful01:
Be careful of what you wish for

We ve had many glamorous weddings in the past that's no longer standing today.

Happy home is not by flamboyant wedding
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by Bimpe29: 6:39pm On Jun 25
Congratulations guys
Re: Obasanjo Arrives At Davido & Chioma’s Wedding In Lagos (Photo) by jubrilELsudan: 6:42pm On Jun 25
DMerciful01:
Hey dude! celebrate others,so yo will be celebrated..

I DON'T CELEBRATE NONESENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Sits On Pete Edochie's Lap; Fans React / Paul And Jude Okoye At Don Jazzy's New House (Photos) / Charles Novia Rubbishes Juliet Ibrahim For Allowing Iceberg Slim Press Her Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.