Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,881 members, 7,876,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee (31193 Views)

DSS Officer Slumps During Buhari’s Visit, APC Presidential Campaign In Adamawa / Osun Guber: 11 Takeaways From Supreme Court Hearing, By Adebiyi Adebisi / Buhari Rejects Four Bills Passed By Reps, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by OKEIYIOKODU: 6:15pm On Jun 25
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by Deeznutz4lyf(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25
Yea

1 down, so many others to go
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by charlsecy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25
slivertongue:
heart failure
No, it's cardiac arrest.
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by femi4: 6:28pm On Jun 25
Pdlog:
What could be the cause
high BP
Don't joke with regular check up
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by EnglishUsa: 6:30pm On Jun 25
Holluwhakemmy:
Please remain small for me I want have a taste too
yes oo, I will
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by amazingspiderma: 6:32pm On Jun 25
Why should someone die in public and his name kept a secret.

What kind of protocol is that ?
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by Bimpe29: 6:38pm On Jun 25
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by udemzyudex(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25
Dem knack this one juju jare.
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by Okeoghenerobert: 6:43pm On Jun 25
Fear of,"how I want take defend all the chop chop now"?.Anyway,may his soul rest in peace
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by tuzle(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25
Just hear me out, I know I watch a lot of movie but what of if he faked his death. Planned it all with some of the people probing him and he has plans on traveling out and starting a quiet life.
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by peculiar2233: 7:10pm On Jun 25
He should rot in hell like hell anus
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by loffyloffy: 7:14pm On Jun 25
peculiar2233:
He should rot in hell like hell anus

It is well with you

Why so much hatred for someone you dont know?
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by silaswills01(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25
This is definitely cardiac arrest

People need to check their health especially the heart
Heart conditions constitute the commonest cause of sudden death

Any adult 40 years and above or someone with family history of heart disease should have a routine ECG, and lipid profile
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by CHAQUR: 7:25pm On Jun 25
This one wey the man no get named, no be say the death na fake and the guy is back at home. Out of service in style with no traces... Cabal, una do this again. Billions of Naira gone.
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by yommen: 7:41pm On Jun 25
papagiddy:
Fear, nervousness, or may be underlying sickness could be d reason...He should have excuses himself and not appear for questioning

If he had excused himself, it would have been seen as avoiding questioning. Life is so unfair.
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by phemray(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25
maxiuc:
grin

Let him fall down and die prayers don work on this ones head

Custom officers very mean and wicked

Imagine sey you help the custom officer loot 10billion and now he come die and na only you and him knows about the deal

See imaginations ontop person wey don die cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

Your imagination is not far from the truth I can tell you that. Today is Tuesday and Thier is money to share by Friday so if you are the one that has the knowledge of the deal, then otilo. Except if you are kind enough to tell his wife. This has happened many times before.
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by Enemyofpeace: 8:08pm On Jun 25
Guilty as charged. Na escape route be dat
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by PHAYOL81: 9:29pm On Jun 25
Fear of his unwholesome activities unraveling.
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by Afedotcom(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25
They should cremate him.. If not, it's staged 🤔
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by Barzinime(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25
Nigerian is supposed to tell you bro check your major vitals almost available free of charge?
You people are just mad!
immortalcrown:
Nigeria is a joke.

The deceased's name is not disclosed due to respect to his family. But his death and its cause are disclosed, and what he was being probed for definitely affects the public.

Anyways, may the departed soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by meobizy(f): 1:04am On Jun 26
Every human must taste death.
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by mechanics(m): 6:42am On Jun 26
Esama:
Cardiac arrest.
That's why it's good for people to go for checkup regularly.
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by unazuba: 6:56am On Jun 26
maxiuc:
grin

Let him fall down and die prayers don work on this ones head

Custom officers very mean and wicked

Imagine sey you help the custom officer loot 10billion and now he come die and na only you and him knows about the deal

See imaginations ontop person wey don die cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

You are not far from the truth.
Some deep shit are being covered and someone has to be poisoned. Someone has to die for the truth to remain covered.
Let me not say what I don't know
Re: Custom Officer Slumps, Dies During Probe Hearing By Reps Committee by eliel100(m): 8:55am On Jun 26
That's the new trend in Nigeria, whenever they're being probed, they'll slump or they'll faint to end the probe meanwhile the funds are not yet accounted for, and this one is similar to others, I don't believe the story the so called name witheld was Andrew, it's the new trend! Nothing to rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Bows To Pressure, Reverses Ban On 113 Oil Vessels / Caged, 20 Days Captive In Nigeria: Israeli Activists Release Documentary (Video) / Pictures Of Bola And Remi Tinubu As APC Kicks Off Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.