Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,594 members, 7,917,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:47 PM

Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding (46802 Views)

Davido Dances With Chioma At Her Bridal Shower (Full Video) / Tiwa Savage, Davido & Chioma At Ifeanyi Adeleke's 2nd Birthday Party / Davido Rocks Chioma At Their Son's Naming Ceremony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Jun 25
How should that be news?
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Sensiblerealist: 4:33pm On Jun 25
Intertribal marriage dey happen every day but the Nairaland bigots go make Una think say Igbos and Yorubas can't stay in the same room

1 Like

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by jubrilELsudan: 4:34pm On Jun 25
FOR HIM MIND NOW HIM BELIEVE SEY HE DON HIT JACKPOT

1 Like

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:35pm On Jun 25
Congratulations to them. There are a lot of bitter people on Nairaland from the sad west that will be angry that Davido is marrying someone from the south east
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Morbeta11(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25
bro4u:
Traditional marriage in Lagos hotel? What happened to the bride's village??

Dress code for online attendees is pepper red, envy green with the touch of hypertension blue✌️

5 Likes

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by ElevationD: 4:38pm On Jun 25
Music until daybreak.
Enjoyment and honeymoon with the children for days to come.

1 Like

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by spiSeyi: 4:38pm On Jun 25
Mrfeel:

I know many poor people with multiple wives and sidechicks
Those wives are not in Chioma levels, I repeat for you to keep that kind babe ... Better soup nah money kill am cool

2 Likes

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Mrfeel: 4:38pm On Jun 25
bro4u:

Igbos are not hindered by traditions they are individualistic

1 Like

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by iswallker(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25
TechBaron:
Normal normal.

God bless their union.

Chi has shown a very high level of coordination.

In this era of ringlight and social media craze, she's been able to handle external pressure from inconsequential nonentities and keep her relationship intact.

I won't lie. I'm impressed!

Dey play for there...

If you see billions - won't you cooperate...

Chioma has no known business or certificate .

She dropped out of school..

What do you expect her to do... grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by pennyland(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25
Staywithbina:

None of my business,if them like let them wed in the moon ,it won’t be the first wedding neither the last .the only thing that interest me now is how to manage my life now in this devastating economic state ,Nigerians forget easily
As eh dey pain you eh dey sweet us Bro,I don't know Davido but am happy for him, because he wasn't the one that put Nigerians in Economic hardship,

2 Likes

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Mrfeel: 4:41pm On Jun 25
spiSeyi:

Those wives are not in Chioma levels, I repeat for you to keep that kind babe ... Better soup nah money kill am cool

Good you know she has a level, there are levels to everything
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Slytiger: 4:42pm On Jun 25
bro4u:
UGM fit scatter the wedding.
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25
bro4u:

Maybe you go drag all the dignitaries to her village once the get the invitation. Rules are meant to be broken sometimes
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Mrfeel: 4:44pm On Jun 25
iswallker:

Dey play for there...

If you see billions - won't you cooperate...

Chioma has no known business or certificate .

She dropped out of school..

What do you expect her to do... grin
She did all that for the man she loves and her man loves her for the sacrifices she did

1 Like

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Staywithbina: 4:45pm On Jun 25
pennyland:
As eh dey pain you eh dey sweet us Bro,I don't know Davido but am happy for him, because he wasn't the one that put Nigerians in Economic hardship,
Hmmmmm ikegwuru
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Jocdon(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25
Staywithbina:

None of my business,if them like let them wed in the moon ,it won’t be the first wedding neither the last .the only thing that interest me now is how to manage my life now in this devastating economic state ,Nigerians forget easily
Yes is better you go and manage your poverty very well before hunger go kill you, bad belle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Staywithbina: 4:47pm On Jun 25
Jocdon:
Yes is better you go and manage your poverty very well before hunger go kill you, bad belle.
😂😂✌️✌️
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Afrobasic(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25
Risingblue008:
Ride on papa

Im not a fan of both or our local music,

But someone is not happy somewhr

Thats why im happy for davido

Who be that abeg ? grin
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Chibuzoripob: 4:52pm On Jun 25
cool SIT @HOME grin IPOBTERRORISTS
bro4u:
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Orinechi: 4:53pm On Jun 25
The gods of the land is already angry with the man. He has negated the culture of the people and should be called to order by his kinsmen, that is if he has any.
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by 12345baba(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25
Fear of kidnappers
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Starhearts: 5:03pm On Jun 25
Risingblue008:
Ride on papa

Im not a fan of both or our local music,

But someone is not happy somewhr

Thats why im happy for davido

Madam Jennyclay will be jealousy of chioma
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Mindlog: 5:07pm On Jun 25
Sleekfingers:

Make ipob kill them abi?

Chioma's family reside in Lagos .......

They don't reside in Lagos but in Jos.
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Iyfidude: 5:09pm On Jun 25
Happy married life to you and your wife OBO.

May God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by unavailablecity: 5:10pm On Jun 25
What language was he speaking?
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by alamoht(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25
Staywithbina:

Go and ask emilokan A.K.A city boy
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by alamoht(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25
Congratulations Chivido
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by APOPTOSIS: 5:19pm On Jun 25
No Prayer pass this one .😭😭
No Tithe was paid for this..
And it went straight to God
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by temisartana: 5:23pm On Jun 25
Happy and blessed matrimonial home to both of them

1 Like

Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by NwokoloOwa: 5:25pm On Jun 25
Chioma's father is a embarrassment
Re: Chioma's Father Prayed & Blessed Davido And Chioma At Their Traditional Wedding by Calitoscassius(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25
bro4u:
I taya oo! it is Lagos marriage not traditional marriage.

If they want traditional they shoulda gone to the bride's village.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And Russian Girlfriend Share Cute Selfie / Leo Mezie Down With Kidney Failure (photos) / Niyola Gives Fan Lap Dance (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.