Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,747 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:54 PM

How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish (2140 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! / Guys, Why Does Most Ladies P**sy Smell Like Rotten Fish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by MadeINchenzen2: 4:53pm On Jun 25
I really love this girl, but the first time we made out, it was a terrible experience, everything was fine until the room started smelling like a fish house, a rotten one for that matter... The stench from her vejay can damage nostrils.

How do I help her with this, it's an issue obviously, but I wouldn't want it to have any impact on our relationship because I really like this babe.

How do I help her without sounding offensive.

Your contributions with be valued and highly appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by olawale780: 5:01pm On Jun 25
Google is your friend.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by SocialJustice: 5:02pm On Jun 25
Take her to a lab for culture then treatment. She knows she has it.

9 Likes

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by Rexymania(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25
Go and throw her inside the lagoon
Tell her to always wash her veejay
Tell her to stop wearing pants, tight and anything else on her waist

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by libertyfather(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25
listen to this man
SocialJustice:

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by Sheistoopretty(f): 5:29pm On Jun 25
And you brought here? For your fellow miserable good for nothing gender to bash her right?sad angry

Is this an hospital or a clinic or a pharmacy? I blame the girl dating a kid like you. angry

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by pyyxxaro: 5:32pm On Jun 25
Na ROTTEN KPEKUS get better ingredients , check well shaa , rat 🐀 fit don die inside and she nor know

Just pour small kerosene inside , after 3hrs wash it with Izal and Canfor

Thank me later ✌️

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by brain54(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25
I hope you don't keep a pussy cat...

Seriously though, let her see a gynecologist!

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by Baronthecelebri: 6:08pm On Jun 25
SocialJustice:
mumu man
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by Bazztadewu: 7:29pm On Jun 25
I'm sure ud been diving her raw.
I know ya type.
With big jeans ,rubber slippers
But still fuckin with a mattress on the floor
Stupid infected bich with pussy odour
Yuck
Low self esteem ,niggi
It is and that's what u are
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by Knightred(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25
MadeINchenzen2:
I really love this girl, but the first time we made out, it was a terrible experience, everything was fine until the room started smelling like a fish house, a rotten one for that matter... The stench from her vejay can damage nostrils.

How do I help her with this, it's an issue obviously, but I wouldn't want it to have any impact on our relationship because I really like this babe.

why u asking stupid question,is your medula low angry
Dont u know what to do as a manundecided

COME ON , GET DOWN THERE AND LICK,SUCK,THE HELL OUT OF THE PUSSI TILL IT SPARKLESsmiley

CELEB TALKING
»JH«
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by Mcslize: 8:56pm On Jun 25
I have the solution you seek. But I know you won't value it if I share you the solution. People don't value what they don't pay for you know.
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by JohnOkolo: 9:03pm On Jun 25
libertyfather:
listen to this man

Have done this for a lady I was dating too and everything was fine after she took the prescribed meds

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by MadeINchenzen2: 9:39pm On Jun 25
Mcslize:
I have the solution you seek. But I know you won't value it if I share you the solution. People don't value what they don't pay for you know.
kindly share bro
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by prikato: 9:43pm On Jun 25
Don't discuss with her.just buy pantry linear for her,like longrich pad,the green one use for 30 days.it will solve the issue without being offensive

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by Mcslize: 10:53pm On Jun 25
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by Sucolee(m): 11:25pm On Jun 25
But another man is not complaing.why you bro?
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by goran3310: 11:49pm On Jun 25
MadeINchenzen2:

I think I'm going to throw up.
I sincerely pity you. sad

1 Like

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by LoveFayfay(f): 8:59am On Jun 26
Bro, get her Boric acid. It would be over in a week.
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by Humphrey2015: 11:31am On Jun 26
Send her away on
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by danzaki63: 12:20pm On Jun 26
Love will kill you, Is she the only sweet girl around?
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by dawnomike(m): 12:44pm On Jun 26
MadeINchenzen2:

It is an infection... Get her treated after taking a swab smear test
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by Bornboy4: 1:51pm On Jun 26
It's infection. My girlfriend once had it and we treated it with strong antibiotics and injection.
No Vj odour again oh.
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by WhatsDifficult: 1:56pm On Jun 26
Sheistoopretty:
And you brought here? For your fellow miserable good for nothing gender to bash her right?sad angry

Is this an hospital or a clinic or a pharmacy? I blame the girl dating a kid like you. angry

One lady with fish smell spotted
Mr poster is looking for solution, ya abusing him my gender sef

Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by googi: 2:31pm On Jun 26
How do you tell an old with nonenal that he smells or friends with bad body odor?

Good hygiene helps in those cases but for virginia, it is more delicate. Sometimes douching and flushing make it worse by dislodging the good bacteria.

It boils down to flora balance. A culture has to be done to identify the smelly bacteria. See a doctor or pharmacist near you.

You can also try self care by trial and error.
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by chris81964(m): 3:39pm On Jun 26
MadeINchenzen2:

Send her to Pinkclinic in Ogudu. They will diagnose, test and treat.
Pinkclinicng on Instagram.
Re: How Can I Help My Girlfriend, Her Vagina Smells Like Rotten Fish by Threedoorsdown: 2:04am On Jun 27
A foul odor from the V indicates some sort of infection. You guys should visit the pharmacy for treatment. Not her alone but the both of you as you may have infection too.

(1) (Reply)

Rejection: Guys How Do You Feel? / Would You Marry A Guy Who Has Slept With Your Sister Before Meeting You? / Why Do Girls Lie That They Are Virgins While They Are Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.