Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,634 members, 7,889,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister (32195 Views)

Wike Inches Closer To Joining APC As Loyalists Storm Party / Aregbesola, Oyetola Rift Deepens. As Loyalists Clash Over Osun Debt Profile / More Trouble For Obaseki As Loyalists Plot To Abandon Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by Exceed15: 9:44am On Jun 26
What a Foolish way to die for someone who is so greedy for his personal gains.
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:56am On Jun 26
0taPiaPia:

You don't mean it 😳

Boss I greet. Na you be the original otapiapia

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by Adolak(m): 10:06am On Jun 26
flokii:

I have actually..

Right from the time Fubara won to the time he pulled down the Rivers HOA meeting venue and all.
The way I see it is this.. Fubara was part of a clique yeah?, they were the "men in charge" including the so called Wike loyalists he is now fighting. Then maybe from a fallout, he wants to get rid of all others and stamp himself as an authority in Rivers State.
You know this cartel sorta thing.. those ones too won't give up easily na.. everyone protecting their own interest and the few coins entering their pockets.

Did you know that Tinubu intervened and they drafted an agreement?

Someone broke it.

So diplomacy you mentioned didn't work.
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by Tochi3(m): 10:10am On Jun 26
flokii:
You people cheering Fubara on just want to get the guy killed honestly speaking.. all these gra gra wey the man dey do no go carry am reach anywhere.

If his enemies want to set the entire Rivers State ablaze, they'll do it and he won't stand a chance against the forces he is fighting.. Just my own advice to Rivers people and elders taking sides and trying to put fire on the issue on ground.
Wike na Federal, Fubara na State.. difference is clear and power pass power.
.. cheesy

..you really in pains..i like.. cheesy cheesy

..as an emilokan from the West.. this is what you wish öur neigbours..i hope the Niger deltans can see the Manipulation & wish from those who förced a drug calamity on Nigerians wish for them...
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by bixton(m): 10:11am On Jun 26
chris51:

How loyal was Wike to his predecessors. Let's call a spade a spade.

If there's anyone of them that has anything against him they could not resolve let them come out and say. I am yet to hear even a slight gossip.
It's as easy as that.
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by GEJDHERO: 10:39am On Jun 26
senatordave1:

Some federal people supported obaseki
Name the Federal people
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by ZIAZI(m): 11:42am On Jun 26
blueAgent:

Shut up.

You sound retard.

Zombies like you is the reason Africa and Nigeria is backward.

Evil ppl.

I cannot join issues with an intellectually disabled dim-witted piece of trash like you.

I made my point and instead of you to come up with a superior argument, you decided to brandish your asininity on Nairaland.

Wowu Gambia!
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by senatordave1(m): 11:54am On Jun 26
GEJDHERO:
Name the Federal people

Govs forum,buhari cabal led by fayemi
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by Captainero: 11:57am On Jun 26
phantom:
Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as former 23 LG chairmen want police continued blockade of secretariats

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-explosion-rocks-port-harcourt-kills-protester-carrying-dynamite/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0ExmNm_nM2lPpSFDym6xLtQp3mWqF_pKqa6mKxfj2KfECY_vCGPFp7Q48_aem_rKjWIc7wsg-_gIUH-yeY3g

This is pure lie. The state commissioner of health and commissioner of police are saying different things. It hasn't been established how or who the criminals are..but when know the group that has recruited militants headed by Atekez Asari and general ASABUJA from inaw areas whi has been using their Asawana mantra to destabilise the peace in the state. Fubara has used his ethic divisive public speeches to bring back insecurity to the state.

So don't come here to give false information about pro Wike supporters. Rather it is Fubara's supporters that are likely to donate that IED in order to break up the pro Wike group's peaceful march.
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by Cabalgeneral: 11:59am On Jun 26
phantom:
Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as former 23 LG chairmen want police continued blockade of secretariats

https://tribuneonlineng.com/just-in-explosion-rocks-port-harcourt-kills-protester-carrying-dynamite/?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0ExmNm_nM2lPpSFDym6xLtQp3mWqF_pKqa6mKxfj2KfECY_vCGPFp7Q48_aem_rKjWIc7wsg-_gIUH-yeY3g

Ipob Igbo are the ones doing this watch out how Igbo will become target in port Harcourt.
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by Yorubafather: 12:13pm On Jun 26
Cabalgeneral:

Ipob Igbo are the ones doing this watch out how Igbo will become target in port Harcourt.

Dude leave Igbos out of your madness and lick your wounds in peace, Wike go collect live beaten soon
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by Yorubafather: 12:16pm On Jun 26
Captainero:

This is pure lie. The state commissioner of health and commissioner of police are saying different things. It hasn't been established how or who the criminals are..but when know the group that has recruited militants headed by Atekez Asari and general ASABUJA from inaw areas whi has been using their Asawana mantra to destabilise the peace in the state. Fubara has used his ethic divisive public speeches to bring back insecurity to the state.

So don't come here to give false information about pro Wike supporters. Rather it is Fubara's supporters that are likely to donate that IED in order to break up the pro Wike group's peaceful march.

Tell that to the grieving family of Wike tout who lost his life fighting for his useless master. accept the loss in peace
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by Okiton: 1:34pm On Jun 26
may his soul never see peace even after death
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by GEJDHERO: 2:44pm On Jun 26
senatordave1:

Govs forum,buhari cabal led by fayemi
LIE
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by blueAgent(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26
ZIAZI:

I cannot join issues with an intellectually disabled dim-witted piece of trash like you.

I made my point and instead of you to come up with a superior argument, you decided to brandish your asininity on Nairaland.

Wowu Gambia!

Your foolishness is even worst than I thought.
You made which points?

Are you expecting me to debate with you, are your points even debateable?

Am sure you are an APC supporter , Typical Zombies without head.
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by ZIAZI(m): 8:21pm On Jun 26
blueAgent:

Your foolishness is even worst than I thought.
You made which points?

Are you expecting me to debate with you, are your points even debateable?

Am sure you are an APC supporter , Typical Zombies without head.

I'll draw the curtain at this juncture. I cannot join issues with you when at your age, you use "Am" to start a sentence that's not a question.

I am not an APC supporter and I have never been. Regardless, I cannot fault the next man for being an APC supporter because it is his constitutional right.

Is everything okay at home? Wetin dey do you?
Re: Rivers: Explosion kills pro-Wike protester as loyalists march for FCT Minister by blueAgent(m): 8:44pm On Jun 26
ZIAZI:

I'll draw the curtain at this juncture. I cannot join issues with you when at your age, you use "Am" to start a sentence that's not a question.

I am not an APC supporter and I have never been. Regardless, I cannot fault the next man for being an APC supporter because it is his constitutional right.

Is everything okay at home? Wetin dey do you?

More crap as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Yobe, Army Kills Boko Haram Insurgents - Photos / Buhari And Wife, Aisha Celebrate Their Granddaughter's Birthday (Photo) / Reactions As Buhari Campaigns In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.