Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,937 members, 7,876,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) (53732 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Mayorkun Sends Chioma A Birthday Message In An Hilarious Way / Sophia Momodu Trolled As Davido Gifts Chioma A Porsche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) by Mckhala80(m): 10:57am On Jun 26
What a lesson to all single and married ladies . They should learn patience from Chioma Adeleke🤟🤟🤟👋
Re: Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) by GindoX(m): 10:58am On Jun 26
Da
Re: Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) by zomby(m): 11:51am On Jun 26
God1000:
I wish them all the best, but doing such lavish wedding in this particular period is unwise to me, but na his money.

Is unwise to you? Na your papa money?
Yes, Davido's family may be wealthy, but this dude works extremely hard (day and night) to make his own money. Therefore, for any senseless human being to show up here to castigate the way he chose to celebrate his wife, his young family and himself is completely unwise. Go make your own money and stop crying!
Re: Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) by vengertime: 12:07pm On Jun 26
sandysprax:
Is this not the same car they said GAC gifted them both as wedding gift.

This OP smoke scent leaf
Re: Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) by bewla(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26
Neoteny:

One or the other is definitely true.

While I'm sure he can afford this, it's probably a gift from the company for marketing purposes. He'd hardly choose a GAC for his wife, given his penchant for expensive and flashy lifestyle.
you follow
Re: Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) by 7demons: 1:48pm On Jun 26
ruggedtimi:
A good one from GAC...But i expected davido to invite chioma's favourite american singer..like Usher or John Legend to sing for her
You want her to get wet?
Re: Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) by Zezco(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26
Re: Davido Gifts Chioma A White SUV As Wedding Gift (Video) by Zezco(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26
Men from your tribe they wear panties for years that is why your ladies cannot marry your tribe.
Let talk true Igbo ladies were cheap and like good things. Upon what she face, she still they beg to be Mrs adeleke and all his family excort her come Lagos instead of them go marry her from her papa house.
Alvin212:
Girls from his tribe are well known for wearing one panties for weeks without washing them

That's why he can't marry from his tribe

I spit on Awolowo grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) / Teju Babyface: "I Wasted 10 Years Of My Life As A Comedian" / Orezi Survives Car Accident On Third Mainalnd Bridge, Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.