Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,172 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees (8389 Views)

Indian Lecturer With PhD, 4 Master’s Degrees Hawks Vegetables To Survive / Meet Nigerian Born Engineer Dr Osato Osemwen With 4 Phds And 7 Master's Degrees. / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by nlfpmod: 6:33pm On Jun 25
300 SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ONLINE MASTER'S DEGREES

APPLICATION PROCESS

Firstly, fill in the form on this page.
A Student Adviser will call you to assist you with the application.

Our admissions team will then reach out to you to schedule an interview, to discuss the admissions procedure and to help you with your scholarship application.

Follow the link to apply
https://apply.unicaf.org/unicaf/parents-day

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by BigDawsNet: 6:42pm On Jun 25
Goodluck to all applicants
Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by AngelicBeing: 6:42pm On Jun 25
cheesy
Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by nolamicautos: 6:42pm On Jun 25
Let me try my luck na. I want to do my MBA. My 50k salary no reach my family for this economy

5 Likes

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by Ojuntana: 6:42pm On Jun 25
Unicef seems more like a scam to me

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by kelvincoke(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25
Good one, payment of 35 p

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by beardedboy(m): 6:43pm On Jun 25
Even with their scholarship you'll have to pay up to £1.8k

9 Likes

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by bigdammyj: 6:43pm On Jun 25
Noted.
Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by StreetFight: 6:43pm On Jun 25
I am doing one Master's degree in UNICAF, this is my 4th Master's degree in different areas of IT. If you are free, join UNICAF.
Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by Lordbinsmar: 6:44pm On Jun 25
angry

Scam scholarship

10 Likes

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by 99thEnemy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25
StreetFight:
I am doing one Master's degree in UNICAF, this is my 4th Master's degree in different areas of IT. If you are free, join UNICAF.
Are their certificates valued?

Hope say e no dey akin to Open University wey we get for here?

1 Like

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by StreetFight: 7:02pm On Jun 25
99thEnemy:

Are their certificates valued?

Hope say e no dey akin to Open University wey we get for here?

They are valued. My other Master's degrees are from three other universities, two in Nigeria, and one in UK. The Master's degree I am doing at UNICAF is also at a UK university, that is the University of East London. So the certificates are world class from UK universities. However, UNICAF also has its own universities .

1 Like

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by adeSoft2yk: 7:08pm On Jun 25
Does NUC recognize it?
StreetFight:

They are valued. My other Master's degrees are from three other universities, two in Nigeria, and one in UK. The Master's degree I am doing at UNICAF is also at a UK university, that is the University of East London. So the certificates are world class from UK universities. However, UNICAF also has its own universities .
Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by RealLordZeus(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25
The problem be say its not full scholarahip and the amount to pay pass what you will normally pay in a Federal University

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by omoadeleye(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25
I thought it was going to be completely free until i applied and i was later called to pay some amount.

I felt like. If i had had enough money i won't have been looking for scholarship

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by aycorporat(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25
It's still not free though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by Judolisco(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25
omoadeleye:
I thought it was going to be completely free until i applied and i was later called to pay some amount.

I felt like. If i had had enough money i won't have been looking for free scholarship
same stuff happened to me like 5 yrs ago... I jst dey laugh

2 Likes

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by placeofallure(f): 7:30pm On Jun 25
Ojuntana:

Educate me, why do you say this?
Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by Crucialgem(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25
Loool it is not free at all, it just a marketing strategy

1 Like

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by Lordsonn: 7:40pm On Jun 25
Unicaf is a good school. The certificate is internationally recognized.
Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by nautybride: 7:47pm On Jun 25
grin
Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by FatimaAbubakar(f): 7:49pm On Jun 25
Scam scholarship. See how their marketers invaded this thread to lure gullible people.

8 Likes

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by Ojuntana: 7:51pm On Jun 25
placeofallure:

Educate me, why do you say this?
The "scholarship" conditions usually end up making no difference in terms of total fees payable

1 Like

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by placeofallure(f): 7:55pm On Jun 25
Ojuntana:

The "scholarship" conditions usually end up making no difference in terms of total fees payable

Thank you 🙏
Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by SmartyPants(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25
Ojuntana:

Do you know of anyone who has been scammed by them? Be careful not to make careless comments that may discourage others. They've been around since the early 2010s and while I was an early doubter like you at that time, my colleague went ahead and got his MBA with them. If you have doubts, simply write to the universities they work with and ask if indeed they do offer such programs in partnership with Unicaf. Simple. The issue with Unicaf is that the so-called scholarship is still way more expensive than the average Nigerian worker can afford.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by odimbannamdi(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25
omoadeleye:

I felt like. If i had had enough money i won't have been looking for scholarship

How much were you asked to pay?
Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by Newton2024: 8:06pm On Jun 25
Ojuntana:
Their scholarship is more expensive than paid MSc in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 300 Unicaf Scholarships For Online Master's Degrees by Ojuntana: 8:10pm On Jun 25
SmartyPants:

Do you know of anyone who has been scammed by them? Be careful not to make careless comments that may discourage others. They've been around since the early 2010s and while I was an early doubter like you at that time, my colleague went ahead and got his MBA with them. If you have doubts, simply write to the universities they work with and ask if indeed they do offer such programs in partnership with Unicaf. Simple. The issue with Unicaf is that the so-called scholarship is still way more expensive than the average Nigerian worker can afford.
The scholarship makes no difference in terms of total fee payable

(1) (2) (Reply)

please advice / ASUU Threatens Strike Over Poor Remuneration / Ugwuanyi Inspects Projects In SUMAS, Igbo Eno (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.