Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! (1873 Views)

I Am Helpless / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25
embarassed
Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by mmadu5(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25
we can help you by putting a 12 gauge in that skull of yours .

4 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25
mmadu5:
we can help you by putting a 12 gauge in that skull of yours .

U mean u are worthless embarassed
Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25
better ask the Mayas or Incas to help you...

7 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25
MrBrownJay1:
better ask the Mayas or Incas to help you...

Y do u guys celebrate the helplessness of others undecided
Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 25
HellVictorinho6:

Y do u guys celebrate the helplessness FOOLISHNESS of others undecided

FIXED

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by Odin13: 7:56pm On Jun 25
Why Vikings and why seek their help

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by Knightred(m): 8:11pm On Jun 25
HellVictorinho6:
embarassed

begging must be in your destinyundecided
Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by Illegal1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 25
omoh.........cum out clean,u wn join cult or wetin?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by itzadorable333: 12:12am On Jun 26
Who are the Vikings?

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by Odin13: 4:14am On Jun 26
itzadorable333:
Who are the Vikings?

13 warrior.. Antonio Banderas.

They’re noble men..

Are they dangerous?

See the movie.. Viking.

wink

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by arantess: 6:36am On Jun 26
HellVictorinho6:
embarassed

only Jesus can help you

1 Like

Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by RealityKings: 7:09am On Jun 26
arantess:

only Jesus can help you

That's the truth.
He is the ONLY way, the truth and the life

2 Likes

Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:50am On Jun 26
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

Meaning undecided
Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:59am On Jun 26
Illegal1:
omoh.........cum out clean,u wn join cult or wetin?

I wan join wetin go help

No be mata of semd murny 4 initiation

Or stupid fight up and down

U no fit talk say i be member with threat or any stupid condition

Power 2 save others makes more sense 2 me than power 2 abuse them like most people do here
Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:02am On Jun 26
RealityKings:

That's the truth.
He is the ONLY way, the truth and the life

In other words,anybody thatz a millionaire was helped by jezus.
Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by FRANCISTOWN: 6:49pm On Jun 26
HellVictorinho6:
embarassed

I for propose COE. Nothing go fit move you again for this life.
Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26
FRANCISTOWN:

I for propose COE. Nothing go fit move you again for this life.

wetin be coe embarassed
Re: Am Tired Of Being Helpless! Can The Vikings Help Me! by itzadorable333: 9:15pm On Jun 27
Odin13:

13 warrior.. Antonio Banderas.

They’re noble men..

Are they dangerous?

See the movie.. Viking.

wink
You mean a barbarian nation of 7th to 12th century Scandinavia?

(1) (Reply)

8 Women Confess Why They Cheated / Where Are The Ladies In Da House / She Had An Abortion 4 Another Guy, Sholud I Still Continue With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.